CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS

«PREV23456NEXT»
Advanced/Enhanced chemistry
Go to last postStirrer issues
Started by Fractalus
3 replies
1,446 views
4/10/2019
Brennendes Wasser
 
Go to last postSuccess -- Vitreous Crystals
Started by Samvidbuho
2 replies
1,248 views
4/6/2019
Samvidbuho
 
Go to last postAdvice for Current Recrystallization Problems
Started by Samvidbuho
1 replies
1,140 views
4/5/2019
Samvidbuho
 
Go to last postBoiling stone size?
Started by Fractalus
0 replies
694 views
3/27/2019
Fractalus
 
Go to last postis it de-fat in strange way?
Started by Fractalus
7 replies
2,323 views
3/15/2019
Camponotus
 
Go to last postHandbook of Sample Preparation
Started by benzyme
1 replies
1,145 views
3/2/2019
blue.magic
 
Go to last postis used lab glassware are food-safe?
Started by Fractalus
6 replies
1,999 views
3/2/2019
blue.magic
 
Go to last postChromatographic Techniques in the Forensic Analysis of Designer Drugs
Started by benzyme
2 replies
1,113 views
2/25/2019
benzyme
 
Go to last postThe Inhibitor Index
Started by benzyme
0 replies
771 views
2/24/2019
benzyme
 
Go to last post[Technique] Microwave-Assisted Extraction
Started by benzyme  1, 2
39 replies
22,893 views
2/22/2019
Brennendes Wasser
 
Go to last postSolvents and Solvent Effects in Organic Chemistry, 4th Ed.
Started by benzyme
1 replies
1,085 views
2/21/2019
Mindlusion
 
Go to last postConverting DMT HCL back to Freebase
Started by MrBlank
6 replies
5,285 views
1/28/2019
Mindlusion
 
Go to last postClarke's Analysis of Drugs and Poisons
Started by benzyme
5 replies
5,466 views
1/18/2019
Tony6Strings
 
Go to last postOrganic Chemistry Lab Course for Home?
Started by Nitegazer
14 replies
7,286 views
1/17/2019
neb
 
Go to last postMAOI with flavonoids
Started by pastanostra
13 replies
3,810 views
12/20/2018
grollum
 
Go to last postflash chromatography
Started by benzyme
10 replies
3,205 views
11/30/2018
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postIsolating/Extracting 2C-B from presses
Started by ducdevil
5 replies
2,218 views
11/24/2018
ducdevil
 
Go to last post98% Purity...What's the Other 2%?
Started by PH0Man
4 replies
3,130 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postMagnetic stirrer questions
Started by
16 replies
15,165 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postStoring concentrated sulphuric acid
Started by Poekus
4 replies
2,869 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postAlcoholic Tartaric Acid?
Started by Complexity
6 replies
4,184 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postNitrazine yellow for titration (dmt, mescaline)
Started by pete666
3 replies
1,567 views
11/9/2018
pete666
 
Go to last postMixing technique - barbotation
Started by GreenDMT
6 replies
2,021 views
10/11/2018
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postLeonurine Extraction
Started by Phlux-
17 replies
14,974 views
10/5/2018
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postCrowdsourcing a Chemist for teks
Started by MachienDome
12 replies
3,712 views
9/26/2018
MachienDome
 
«PREV23456NEXT»
Users browsing this topic
Guest (21)
| Mark this forum as read | Rss Feed

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.353 seconds.