CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS

123NEXT»
Advanced/Enhanced chemistry
Go to last post
Sticky
Another way of partitioning 1° and 2° amines from 3° amines
Started by Dr_Sister  1, 2, 3
54 replies
19,610 views
6/21/2017
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last post
Sticky
just some xtals
Started by Phlux-  1 ... 12, 13, 14
268 replies
95,406 views
6/13/2017
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last post
Sticky
On reusing non polar solvents
Started by Infundibulum  1, 2
26 replies
21,354 views
11/16/2016
Luuk
 
Go to last post
Sticky
Dry ice to precipitate NMT carbamate out of NP solvent for ACRB extract
Started by arcologist  1 ... 3, 4, 5
92 replies
36,208 views
1/16/2016
eastlancsguy
 
Go to last post
Sticky
entheogenic effects of NMT (monomethyl-tryptamine)
Started by nen888  1 ... 3, 4, 5
87 replies
85,586 views
1/21/2015
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last post
Sticky
Geometry of DMT crystals
Started by CaptainFuture  1 ... 9, 10, 11
208 replies
95,693 views
10/19/2014
CaptainFuture
 
Go to last post
Sticky
red yellow white spice whats the difference?
Started by burnt  1, 2
39 replies
25,028 views
9/28/2011
endlessness
 
Go to last postBiosynthesis of DMT with modified e.coli
Started by steppa  1, 2
21 replies
4,699 views
6/14/2017
JAi
 
Go to last postDMT n-oxide and zinc.
Started by DMTripper  1, 2, 3
43 replies
3,961 views
6/5/2017
endlessness
 
Go to last postReaction between sodium carbonate & water
Started by concombres
2 replies
299 views
5/16/2017
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postBoiling dmt-naptha
Started by leon
9 replies
1,027 views
5/16/2017
leon
 
Go to last post2C-B chemistry inquiry
Started by entheogenic-gnosis  1, 2
22 replies
5,472 views
4/11/2017
entheogenic-gnosis
 
Go to last postfractional vacuum distillation of camphor essential oil
Started by Mindlusion
2 replies
365 views
3/29/2017
Mindlusion
 
Go to last postPossible new tek for almost anything
Started by Phlux-  1, 2, 3, 4
72 replies
20,179 views
3/3/2017
Aum_Shanti
 
Go to last postSolvent distillation
Started by leon
6 replies
701 views
2/8/2017
leon
 
Go to last postIntroducing the "Naphtha-Freezinator 2000"
Started by paperjack
4 replies
1,267 views
1/17/2017
syberdelic
 
Go to last postNaBH4 reduction of harmaline to THH
Started by Mindlusion
4 replies
924 views
1/16/2017
exquisitus
 
Go to last postsubstituted phenethylamines/amphetamines: numbered counter-clockwise or clockwise, and why?
Started by entheogenic-gnosis  1, 2
25 replies
3,036 views
10/20/2016
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last post2,4,6-tribromo-1,7-dimethoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine
Started by entheogenic-gnosis
9 replies
1,634 views
10/17/2016
entheogenic-gnosis
 
Go to last postAlcoholic Tartaric Acid?
Started by Complexity
5 replies
680 views
9/3/2016
entheogenic-gnosis
 
Go to last postReduction of Harmine with sodium metal/ethanol
Started by Mindlusion
0 replies
456 views
8/24/2016
Mindlusion
 
Go to last postSeparating Napatha an D-Limonene
Started by awooga
4 replies
763 views
8/24/2016
DreaMTripper
 
Go to last postMagnetic stirrer questions
Started by
15 replies
4,824 views
8/19/2016
Ulim
 
Go to last post98% Purity...What's the Other 2%?
Started by PH0Man
3 replies
778 views
8/18/2016
Ulim
 
Go to last postAlternative To Fumaric Acid For Salting From D-Limo
Started by MachineElf88
1 replies
635 views
8/9/2016
AcaciaConfusedYah
 
123NEXT»
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4)
| Mark this forum as read | Rss Feed

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.242 seconds.