We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilohuasca Trip Report #2 Options

roaring.snake
#1 Posted : 7/18/2022 5:22:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is a continuation from my first Psilohuasca, https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=99709. This was actually done 2 days after my first. I wanted to test if there was some kind of tolerance buildup when combining MAOI and Psilocybin. The only difference in the ingredients from the first was an increase of 0.5g of Golden Teachers.

Ingredients:

150mg of Harmine/Harmaline in capsule
150mg of Tetrahydroharmine (THH) in capsule
2.1g of Golden Teachers
Sananga
Hapeh

Preparation:

Ayahuasca diet for the last 5 days, no pharmaceuticals, sex, cannabis, etc. for 1+ week.

Music:

Instrumental, Icaros, Harp, and Hang drum.

Timeline (Approximations):

00:00 - Sananga and Hapeh
00:30 - Took Harmine/Harmaline and THH
01:30 - Took 2.1g of Golden Teachers
02:45 - Start of the trip
08:30 - Coming down
11:00 - End

Experience:

After 45 minutes, the initial sensations were definitely less than the first and was contemplating if I needed to increase it by another 0.5g. I decided that I'm not going to and I'd just go wherever it was going to show me. This time it definitely took longer to lift off but it eventually did.

The visions started where I left off from my first Psilohuasca but shifted quickly. It started to pan on my right where the river and mountains were and as my field of vision turned 180, the river cascaded into a waterfall. I ran towards the edge and saw the water going into the clouds below it, I guess I was really high up in the mountains.

I looked up and saw the sky turned from afternoon to dusk to midnight then I saw stars twinkling and comets passing by. As dawn approached, everything turned yellowish/white.

It was peaceful, I could barely hear the music playing. I felt like my body was here but everywhere. I believe this was the entirety of my trip.

I started around 5pm and didn't go to bed until 4am. The body load during the comedown was extremely heavy, didn't puke though.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.