We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushrooms & Maggots Options

smokeydaze
#1 Posted : 2/13/2010 4:40:06 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Hey Guys, posting this for a friend....

I recently went picking mushrooms with my friend (inexperienced noob like myself). Anyway another couple was there also looking for mushrooms which helped us pick the correct ones, they were Psylocibin cubes cause they were gold on top and when bruised the stem would turn a bluish colour.

Anyway more to the question. I let them dry out on paper towel for 2 days infront of my fan in the shade. They shrank and started to smell really bad, I went to bag the dried mushrooms this morning to find some of them had some kind of clear worm looking things crawling in them. I managed to brush them off and put them in an air tight bag.

Can I still use these mushrooms in a tea, or should I chuck them out? I was thinking I could still use them seeing though I will be boiling them up in a tea... that should take any bacteria away right?

I really wanted to try them tonight for my first time with some friends... I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/13/2010 4:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I wouldn't risk it.

I'm not sure a tea could get hot enough for guaranteed sterilization.

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 2/13/2010 4:53:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These white to transparent worms are incredibly common in mushrooms found in the wild. Don't worry, they are totally harmless, they are just extra proteins. Pleased Even though they are harmless, if you don't want to eat insects, make sure the mushrooms you eat or make into a tea are completely dry. When the mushroom dries, the worms will escape.

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 2/13/2010 5:17:38 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Cheers bud
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW