We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
I've got it. Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 7/11/2022 11:51:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i've been going through great lengths over the past few years, to stay as far away as possible from anything with a pulse. Always making sure there wheren't by accident traces of raw bats or armadillo's in my food.

But now i've got it anyway.

Makes you wonder doesn't it. Dust in the wind and such.

So if you people don't hear from me again, i'm probably dead or the virus caused a mutation that is slowly turning me into a bat or an armadillo. Well that, or i've suddenly decided to join the jehova's witnesses or something, as god tends to work in mysterious ways.

God is a lot like the easterbunny in that sense.

Someone sneezed right into my face, and the next day he tested positive for covid. So i knew i had it when i started getting covid symptoms. I did a test anyway, but that was more because i was curious if these tests are actually any good.

Luckily it was positive, so if i'd die now, at least i can say i didn't waste money on fake covid tests.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/11/2022 11:54:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Damn brother I'm sorry. Rest well and drink lots of water. It can be quite a rough experience.

Hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 7/11/2022 12:23:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It can be quite rough from what I've heard, but it can be very mild too.

In my case, we had it last year, whole family and the symptioms were very mild, fevers were less than 38.5 and lasted for couple of days at most. The most annoying post-effect was leftover throat itching for a week or so.I think we were "lucky" to get it during "omicron" wave and twice vaccinated by the time.

Wish you a speedy and full recovery!

The Sofa Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/11/2022 1:20:47 PM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

Wish you good luck and speedy recovery... I caught covid 2 weeks ago. Strongest symptoms were the 4/5 first days but now I still feel strong tiredness and appetite loss. Rest, rest, vitamins, rest, rest, sleep, vitamins, eat, rest, rest...most of my activity for 2 weeks.
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

dithyramb
#5 Posted : 7/11/2022 1:29:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I got it for the second time last week. It was pretty mild compared to the first one. Mild smell loss compared to complete loss of smell and taste, and moderate fatigue compared to feeling completely finished. No significant brain fog this time. But much more sore throat and cough compared to last time, and a lot of fever and shivers the first two days. Tons of fluids, mostly infused with medicinal plants (among them, cedrus cones) and somehow a lot of ruehuasca got in there :-D (like 5 doses!), and I am fine in less than a week. I can't be sure if the ruehuasca helped with recovery, but I have a strong sense that it protected my brain.

Get well soon! Believe in it 💐
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

THanoC
#6 Posted : 7/11/2022 8:11:09 PM

It is a worthy pursuit to try to decrease the amount of pain you bring into the world

Just recovered by it with almost no symptoms, last time it was really hard for me, i basically just layed on the bed drinking natural juices and taking vitamins, but i was boiling in fever,my lower back and legs were hurting so much for some reason, it was a bad experience, this time however i rocked it, i know it wasn't probably right but instead of laying on the bed,i spent most of my time reading,watching my ducks in my backyard, working out outside,i did like 200 push-ups and some weight lifting per day nothing too much, i was actually feeling really energetic,i only had some throat pain.
Anyhow i wish you a quick recovery, positive thinking is good.
To fathom Hell or soar angelic,
Just take a pinch of psychedelic

Jacubey
#7 Posted : 7/11/2022 10:22:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Heh, I caught covid for the first time last week. Symptoms cleared up a few days ago.

It is a very weird disease. For me it felt like a flu, without the sickly feeling. I had a cough, sore throat, headache, all that... But not the general "sick" feeling I associate with being sick.

Anyway, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 7/11/2022 10:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So far the symptoms are pretty mild indeed. I've had influenza infections that where ten times worse. But i've been sleeping all day.

I get out of bed to do some of the nessecary stuff, and then i just feel like getting back in and sleep for maybe another year or so. Realy sleepy.

It's probably best to just give in.

Bill Cipher
#9 Posted : 7/12/2022 3:54:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry to hear it, dragonrider. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I have no idea how my family and I have been so lucky not to have gotten it so far, but I'm sure it's coming. Pretty much everyone I know has had it at least once.

null24
#10 Posted : 7/12/2022 5:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most of the folks I know have gotten one of the new variants. They have all been vax'd/boosted, and symptoms have been pretty mild for all. Mostly fatigue. Don't know how I have not caught it yet, but I routinely mask as a requirement of my work, so...?
I guess they ran out of Greek alphabet letters and are now naming variants after constellations? Wait until the Cancer variant comes around...that should be fun to watch.
Take care!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

ShamensStamen
#11 Posted : 7/12/2022 5:53:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Try giving 3 to 4 grams of Rue a try once a night for like 5 nights, if possible. When i've gotten sick the last few years, presumably with Rona, i take the Rue and within like 3 days i'm back to normal. I do believe Rue to have some useful anti-viral properties and i don't seem to get sick when i take it, at least from viral infections, so far. A few other people i've recommended it to have also said it helped. Give it a try, see what you think.

Jees
#12 Posted : 7/13/2022 11:11:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope you get trough it like most Love
While there's indeed a new uprise going on, I hear nothing really in the media about proportional death counts.

fink
#13 Posted : 7/13/2022 9:13:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bad luck mate. Had it a few months ago. No vaccinations. Recovered within two days to workable health. Very strange virus. You'll be ok.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

hug454
#14 Posted : 7/13/2022 10:35:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:

Luckily it was positive, so if i'd die now, at least i can say i didn't waste money on fake covid tests.

That is a very positive outlook. I think and hope you'll come out of it ok.

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 7/18/2022 6:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How are you holding up?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dragonrider
#16 Posted : 7/18/2022 7:19:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
How are you holding up?

One love

I'm more or less over it now. Still have a little cough, but it seems that's all for now.
Overall it was a very mild case of covid. Probably also because of the vaccinations i'd got, and because omicron is dominant now.

Still, i've read that we could get infected several times a year now, and i don't like the thought of that.

For me it was basically being sleepy and coughing all the time, so a bit like smoking too much weed without the high.

But thanks.

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:35:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
How are you holding up?

One love

I'm more or less over it now. Still have a little cough, but it seems that's all for now.
Overall it was a very mild case of covid. Probably also because of the vaccinations i'd got, and because omicron is dominant now.

Still, i've read that we could get infected several times a year now, and i don't like the thought of that.

For me it was basically being sleepy and coughing all the time, so a bit like smoking too much weed without the high.

But thanks.

I'm just glad you pulled through and are on the recovery train

Love

One love

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 12/14/2022 4:54:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dammit! I got it... again.

One love

dragonrider
#19 Posted : 12/14/2022 6:32:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sucks...again.

I hope for you it's a mild one. With a bit of luck you'll just sleep your way through it, like i did.

I'm sending you a shitload of good wishes man. Love
Get well, way before christmas eve.

Voidmatrix
#20 Posted : 12/14/2022 10:59:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much. Getting rocked kinda hard today. Have slept a lot. Eating is difficult. Just trying to submerse myself in good vibes and ride it through.

Love

One love

12NEXT