We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT & BREATHING Options

DonkeyKongJr
#1 Posted : 7/3/2022 3:34:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I'm kinda new here and wanted to share a recent phenomenon that has happened to me on my last couple of DMT breakthroughs. For context this phenomenon only occurs when I use a specific batch of vape carts and doesn't occur with others I have.

When I am doing vape carts I have a very specific way that helps me breakthrough which involves a conscious effort of holding my exhales. This seems to always pull me deeper and farther than normal if I am not using a breathing technique. Everything is fine until I start to come back. It feels as if I can't catch breath of fresh air. Like I am breathing in a vacuum or that oxygen is devoid of any atoms.

I am consciously aware that I am breathing and my heart is beating and not to get panicked. This sensation usually lasts for several minutes during the come down and is a little unsettling if I'm to be honest. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it could be something I should be concerned with?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ildruido
#2 Posted : 7/4/2022 12:37:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello mate, I had similar experience a few days ago with ecig vape liquid I make myself. I don't know if because is very thick, but after a large inhale I heard a voice saying "you can't breath anymore", I had a second of total panic that disappeared after I removed my blind mask but the fear remained for the whole trip and now I'm still thinking about it.

So as it is entirely psycological, if you are feared that that particular batch of vape carts is giving you this unpleasant experience just throw it away imho Very happy