We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmala HCL vs Harmine/Harmaline Options

ildruido
#1 Posted : 7/1/2022 5:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ciao guys, I know this is a very newby topic but I could not find a final information that explain the difference between the compounds/extracts. In particular the dosages to use with thh and dmt. I found a nice recipe that says 150mg harmine hcl, the dosage is the same with harmala hcl or it is the same?
Thanks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShadedSelf
#2 Posted : 7/1/2022 9:10:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would assume that Harmala HCL means Harmine/Harmaline HCL mix.
There are a lot of other harmala alkaloids that could make a "Harmala" extract though.

Here are some guidelines for dosages.
Harmine and Harmaline have different personalities.

Personaly, Id say that the dosage for Harmine/Harmaline mix should be a bit lower than just Harmine since Harmaline is more "potent".

ildruido
#3 Posted : 7/1/2022 11:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShadedSelf wrote:
I would assume that Harmala HCL means Harmine/Harmaline HCL mix.
There are a lot of other harmala alkaloids that could make a "Harmala" extract though.

it states:
"Contains the pure harmine and harmaline alkaloids (in the natural ratio 50/50 as present in Peganum harmala"

ShadedSelf wrote:

Here are some guidelines for dosages.

In the link says 30mg sublingual and 150mg oral. Not sure about it, sublingual goes eventually swollowed isnt it??

I would also mix the thh with the harmala, I think the correct dosage is 150mg

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/1/2022 11:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sublingual administration should allow the alkaloids to be absorbed through the mucous membrane under the tongue, so won't be swallowed (except in small amounts). It bypasses anything that can break down the alkaloids in the gut such as stomach acid, and allow permeating directly to the bloodstream, hence the lower necessary dosage.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽