We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sites to order mimosa hostilis internationally Options

Undeadmeat
#1 Posted : 6/28/2022 11:12:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I live in Egypt and want a reliable source for mimosa hostilis so i can extract DMT from if anybody ordered internationally and obtained mimosa and did an extraction of DMT and worked please tell me the site you bought it from xoxo.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/28/2022 11:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Attitude Page wrote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.

Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you

Please read fully and carefully...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽