We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Locked Out of Account - Please Help Options

―λlτεrηιτγ-
#1 Posted : 6/19/2022 8:07:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

This is PsilocybeChild. I have tried emailing Trav twice at info@dmt-nexus.me

It's also ―λlτεrηιτγ- on the Kambo forum.
For some reason it say's my password is wrong on here / dmt-nexus.me,
could Trav or an admin reset it for me? I'd also love if my username could possibly be changed to ――λlτεrηιτγ→, which is what I go by now, e.g. the kamo forum.

I probably never backed up my newer password database after updating my password
because of the forum vulnerability Trav posted about a while back.

To Trav - there's also an issue with the Kambo forum where it's not letting me post, respond to PMs, or search the forum. So essentially the forum is frozen. Assistance with this would be so greatly appreciated.

I can prove that it's me, esp if the kambo forum is fixed. And I personally know a few members on here that I could see if they could ouch for me if I reach out, like dragon-n, who is one of a few personal friends.

Thank you

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/22/2022 2:58:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I just reached out to Trav on your behalf quote the aforementioned OP. I'm confident that he's been pretty busy lately, so try to give it a little time.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

―λlτεrηιτγ-
#3 Posted : 6/25/2022 2:28:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member