We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Love is acceptance Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 2/12/2010 6:06:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

In reality, this report has to do with more than ayahuasca..but aya seems to be the one over and over again tying these experiences together over weeks for me into a nice little bow delivering a full package of culminating realization..

Cacti and bufotenine have both played a significant role in this past month aiding my journey to deeper levels of understanding..but ayahuasca is the one really driving this transition..its her plan..as if she enlists the aid of others to help paint a wider picture that develops in stages..slowly at first but when you step back a bit and see the canvas for what it is..the pattern becommes apparent..she uses diversity, and thats what this is about..

Noone is exactly the same...no matter how similar we may seem to be at times..we are all unique..in that way we are all special..there are no exceptions..

There is alot of talk about peace, love and unity in our world today..about builing connections and working together..and indeed this is something that is much needed in these times we are in..but none of that is going to become the reality we wish for it to be without learning the art of acceptance..

The first thing we need to do is accept ourselves individually for who we are..embracing that which truely makes us us..it is that which makes us unique that also makes us important..when we embrace that we come into full bloom and are able to fully put to use and express the many gifts that we each posess as we make our way through this saced journey we call life..

When i drink ayahuasca something happens..something opens..wider and wider with each ceremony..its through this door that I am finding real love..and realizing what it is that that even means..

When we learn to truely be us, and act out our lives according to our own individual roadmaps with no shame, with no fear of how others choose to see us..only then are we able to really love ourselves at the very core of our being...when we can do that, when the individual beceomes something to really celebrate and rejoyce, only then are we able to fully accept others in their journeys as well..accept them for their differenes..accept them for just exactly what it is that makes them them..what makes them unique..what makes them special..

We all know what its like to want nothing morethan to be able to just be ourselves...we all know what its like to also feel the pressure of others to fit into their conception of what they think we should be...some of us dont know much more than that...this society is good at setting up those types of feedback loops..

This is about creating new feedback loops..new circuits of social interaction..

So many peopel go through life experiencing hate on all sides..from the time they are young all the way through adult hood...soo much pain...they carry it around..it becomes their burdon..they live with it bombarded from all angles...unable to do anything but lessen the load by passing a piece of that burdon onto others through the same level of interaction they have learned theyre entire lives..it is all they know...

When we learn to accept people for what they are..reguardless of how we feel about who they are or what they believe, that is when we are able to truely love others unconditionally and that is where real connection in its truest form is forged..we must remember in these times that there is NO connection without their first being diversity..it wouldnt make any sense otherwise...

People feel good when they know they are accepted..they feel free and they feel no reason to be closed..when there is acceptance there is openness..we can always help others to lessen the weight of their pain, of their darkness by passin a bit of our light over to them..instead of them passing on the darkness to others. I have said it before and i really believe that darkness is nothing more than the shadow of the light..help others to see that. Words are flimsy and talk is cheap..actions speak louder.

I really realized this 2 nights ago durring my ceremony with the tea..I was able to loose alot of negative feelings and judgements i had towards someone, feelings i had becasue i did not like the way they were judging me, labeling me..something came over me and i realized that even though they may see me a certain way and not accept me because of that..I can and should and do still love them for who they are and can fully respect any decision they make..becasue it is theirs to make..

I think the brew was really doing some deep work on me durring that ceremony..i spent abotu 30 minutes sitting in bed in the dark in between bouts of laughing and crying in complete joy and understanding..I felt a profound sense of love for the world and its people in all of their many various forms..diversity became something to celebrate at a level i had long forgotten..it was a nice reminder.

..and so that is what is important..the bridges that we build through 100% acceptance are the pathways that can and will lead us into a brighter future..once we learn to be ourselves and accept what we are at the core of our own being..it becomes obviously easy to see why we must give others that same level of acceptance, to love them for who they are no matter what becasue they are beautiful just the way they are and because we find connection through diversity.

Go with light
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

azrael
#2 Posted : 2/12/2010 6:31:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting this, it deserves many re-reads.

To cast no shadows, we receive the light of others and project our own?

jamie
#3 Posted : 2/12/2010 4:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

azrael wrote:
Thanks for posting this, it deserves many re-reads.

To cast no shadows, we receive the light of others and project our own?

Something like that...to help break up others shadows, use your light..so they dont need to give the shadow to others.
Long live the unwoke.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 2/12/2010 6:08:22 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

fractal enchantment,

Thank you so much for this deep and insightful post! We all need to hear this over and over and over again. And then again some more. It feels like a deep truth, but it is so hard to transcend our earth and culture-based human nature . . .What a wonderful reminder.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Saidin
#5 Posted : 2/12/2010 7:21:29 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Awesome post Fractal. So very true...the old addage that one must learn to love themselves before they can truly love another is such a simple yet profound truth that it is often overlooked. If you truly learn to love yourself, for who you truly are, one cannot help but love all others just as they are. We are all on the same journey of discovery and learning, everyone has their place and time within the infinite multitudes of possibility. It can be tough though, as I have found, the brighter you shine, the more others can see or experience their shadows. But that is ultimately a good thing, if they take the opportunity of realization and truth to confront that which you have shown them by your own light.

The only choice is love.

You have inspiried me to drink again soon, as it is these types of realizations that are the true joy and blessing of any Aya ceremony. Her healing work is so amazing, and as you said builds upon each ceremony. Not all is love and bliss, as one has to work though other aspects of the self. She always teaches what you need to learn, not what you necessairly want.

What is your favorite combo of ingredients? I've been using extracted harmalas and fumerate, though going to try cold water infusion of MHRB to try to get more of the actives, but interested in trying something different to compare experiences...any advice of what has worked for you?

May the light of wisdom and the truth of love continue to guide you.

Namaste
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 2/12/2010 7:52:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read great beauty in this, thank you. The braid of light and shadow appears as a core theme of my journeys, since the very beginning. The message seems to say, all that you love depends equally on all that you hate. The lesson, the rise above the love and the hate, embracing all equally.

Do you see breaking up of shadows as a goal?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jamie
#7 Posted : 2/12/2010 8:22:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"all that you love depends equally on all that you hate"

..thats is so...beautifulVery happy

and yes do at least feel a calling to work as much as possible in this life towards sharing light with other.

Saidin..right now all my work with aya is with caapi and mimosa brews...i have used chaliponga in the past but i prefer mimosa..i also really enjoy vine only brews.
Long live the unwoke.

Saidin
#8 Posted : 2/12/2010 9:53:41 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Thanks Fractal, that is the route I'm planning on expanding upon here in the near future.

Ragabr:

Not so much the breaking up of shadows, but rather the embrace of them. You cannot have the light without the dark. In order to be whole, you must embrace all aspects of oneself. Then the next step is to embrace all aspects of another, for in truth they are exactly the same as you.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

jamie
#9 Posted : 2/12/2010 10:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Not so much the breaking up of shadows, but rather the embrace of them. You cannot have the light without the dark. In order to be whole, you must embrace all aspects of oneself. Then the next step is to embrace all aspects of another, for in truth they are exactly the same as you."

Yes this is what i mean when i talk about acceptance..and the darkness only being the shadow of the light..when we accept the shadow we see it for what it really is, and realize the light from which it is cast.

When you find darkness accept it for the light that awaits on the other side of that bridge.
Long live the unwoke.

Kazoo...
#10 Posted : 2/12/2010 10:14:19 PM

เค“เค‚ เคฎเคฃเคฟเคชเคฆเฅเคฎเฅ‡ เคนเฅ‚เค‚

Beautiful!!!!!!

Very happy

Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

polytrip
#11 Posted : 2/14/2010 9:46:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
These are valuable insights shared here.

I don't know if 'love' is something that can ever truly be described by the use of words, but acceptance and surrendering are the most important preconditions.

We must totally surrender ourselves to love and learn to rely on it for it is the only thing that can ever set us free.

Love has so many manifestations, maybe in the end, everything ends up being nothing but a manifestation of love.

Maybe love is the only window in our world through wich we can see the light of eternity shine.

But indeed, we must accept.
We have no choice.

Those of us who're to afraid to do this will forever stand in their own way.

ragabr
#12 Posted : 2/14/2010 10:15:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It mean so much to me to be able to talk about these things with sympathetic minds; discussing them on our own terms really helps me appreciate these lessons on a deeper level. Thank you!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Morphane
#13 Posted : 2/15/2010 2:47:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've not felt love and acceptance from you fractal enchantment.

I get a vibe from you, that because I've not had DMT, I have no right to any opinion on the subject. I've not studied anthropology at university, so I have no right to an opinion about anything really, especially shamanism.

If my opinion is uneducated, you didn't inspire me to learn more. You just made me hate you.

Therefore, what you write now makes me gag.

universecannon
#14 Posted : 2/15/2010 5:21:41 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

:] That was extremely beautiful fractal, a much needed reminder and a delight to read.

Morphane wrote:
I've not felt love and acceptance from you fractal enchantment.

I get a vibe from you, that because I've not had DMT, I have no right to any opinion on the subject. I've not studied anthropology at university, so I have no right to an opinion about anything really, especially shamanism.

If my opinion is uneducated, you didn't inspire me to learn more. You just made me hate you.

Therefore, what you write now makes me gag.

I realllyy would hate to kill the beautiful vibe of this thread but i have to ask, are you serious? Why bring such unfounded negativity to a thread like this?
How about um.. you FORGIVE him? Confused

Honestly, your interpretation of the dmt experience made little sense..You DO have a right to an opinion on the subject, but making claims like this when one has zero personal experience with tryptamines is a bold, ungrounded leap that made no sense, and fractal simply said his opinion on it. How about instead of self-loathing and taking another "vow of silence" when people disagree with you try explaining what you mean and have a civilized discussion?

"It is clear that what people bring to hyperspace is what they get. If they're in an experiement setting, with doctors and nurses and syringes and clinical atmosphere, it is no surprise they find themselves being probed by aliens and UFOs, getting experimented upon and such.

The primivite shaman gets what he expects - his ideas of gods and ancestors, snakes and pyramids. Likewise, the person who immerses himself in shaman culture - surprise, surprise, gets a hyperspace full of such motifs.

Whatever hyperspace is in itself, is not something we can experience. We impose - subconsciously, meaning. In itself it is probably just a rorschach blot that the brain makes sense of."

I don't see how you can get upsept when people don't agree with this post. Have you seen any of the artwork shamans like pablo amaringo produced? not exactly just "gods and ancestors, snakes and pyramids", but full blown alien hyperdimensional experiences with ufos ect.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

jamie
#15 Posted : 2/15/2010 7:21:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"I get a vibe from you, that because I've not had DMT, I have no right to any opinion on the subject. I've not studied anthropology at university, so I have no right to an opinion about anything really, especially shamanism."

Whats the point of judging a book by its cover?
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#16 Posted : 2/15/2010 7:50:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't think that anybody here would think less of people who don't know anything about shamanism or who haven't used psychedelic's.

Fractal enchantment certainly doesn't seem to be such a person to me.

There is no evidence that the historical budha, sidharta gautama, ever used any psychedelic at all, yet with his life and philosophy he has inspired millions of people in their journey towards spiritual enlightenment. You can probably the same thing about mahatma ghandi and nelson 'rohlilahlah' mandela. (i left jesus out of it, because of all the people on this forum who believe that jesus took mushrooms)

There are different ways of seeking and finding.
But the thing we're looking for is probably the same for all of us.

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 2/15/2010 8:00:32 PM

JC

Cool post fractal Im brewing some aya atm Not drank in a while so inspiring stuff cheers, not to be negative or anything but you said this:

Quote:
.I felt a profound sense of love for the world and its people in all of their many various forms..diversity became something to celebrate at a level i had long forgotten..it was a nice reminder.

What I dont get is how can you feel like that towards paedophiles and rapists? I remember a trip report, sure it was syzygypsy, and he said he smoked some spice and all the elves appeared on stage, sure he was at a shpongle gig and all the elves started dancing and were telling him he had to love all of creation and child abusers were part of this love. I can understand pity and the whole love of all creation but I struggle to feel anything but disdain for people like that, maybe I have to work with aya and spice more, Ill try find his report, maybe should have done that before I quoted him Embarrased still its always played in my head since I read it, cheers.

Aegle
#18 Posted : 2/15/2010 8:05:38 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Such great wisdom my friend, the only way to truly transcend consciousness is through pure compassion.

First compassion for ones self than compassion for all of humanity and all sentient beings...

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

polytrip
#19 Posted : 2/15/2010 8:15:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Cool post fractal Im brewing some aya atm Not drank in a while so inspiring stuff cheers, not to be negative or anything but you said this:

Quote:
.I felt a profound sense of love for the world and its people in all of their many various forms..diversity became something to celebrate at a level i had long forgotten..it was a nice reminder.

What I dont get is how can you feel like that towards paedophiles and rapists? I remember a trip report, sure it was syzygypsy, and he said he smoked some spice and all the elves appeared on stage, sure he was at a shpongle gig and all the elves started dancing and were telling him he had to love all of creation and child abusers were part of this love. I can understand pity and the whole love of all creation but I struggle to feel anything but disdain for people like that, maybe I have to work with aya and spice more, Ill try find his report, maybe should have done that before I quoted him Embarrased still its always played in my head since I read it, cheers.

I sometimes have this same strugle.

The main question here is: are these people (and many others) counsciously aware of what they're doing or not?

People can do things that are most definatively evil. But for the people doing these things to be evil like their deeds, there needs to be the full awareness of the evilness of their deeds and the clear will to still commit them in spite of their evilness or maybe even because of them.

I'm not convinced that there are truly individuals to wich this applies although i must honestly admit that i don't completely rule out the possibility that they do exist.

I think that most of what we call evil, is some sort of severe pathological disorder. An extreme sickness of the mind.

soulfood
#20 Posted : 2/15/2010 8:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Infinite I wrote:

Quote:

What I dont get is how can you feel like that towards paedophiles and rapists?

Simply because people can't choose who they are and they certainly can't change the influence that society has had on them in the past.

Even the sickest rapist can love his mother and his own children.

12NEXT