We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One of my earliest experiences Options

3HitChimp
#1 Posted : 6/6/2022 2:18:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was one of my earliest experiences on dmt. It was approximately my 8th time and around 10 years ago, but the main parts i've never forgot.

I'm going to skip the first part of doing 3 hits lying down because I have no memory of it, after that i took a walk outside then went back for round 2.

Now on my feet and listening to music. I take a number of hits one every several minutes. I feels like I'm almost levitating and the ceiling fan sounds like a space ship hovering. I did some standing squats to get the blood flowing and workout a few kinks in my neck. I had some Acacia Goo and some not so sticky crystals. I load my smoking device with the Goo and decided to snort the crystals and licked up what was left with my fingers (to what effect I'm not sure). After a pause and a trip to the bathroom to splash water on my face. I started smoking..

I'm standing there in sort of a meditated state feeling weightless again. My eyes were closed, but i could still sense things around me such as furniture walls etc. I don't really know how to explain that part, but really intense connection to my surroundings. I feel grounded to the point where i could probably do back flips without issue. The music was nothing more then background static at this point but suddenly becomes front and center and the only thing i can focus on. At the same time things speed up and slow down at the same time (somehow) and my arms and legs begin to separate from my body, as things fall apart they came back together quick, then fall apart again. Its like deep stress built up in my joints over years getting polished and lubricated away. I remember wishing I could have been even more loaded because it fell like the whole thing could have came apart.

When the body flying apart part passed. I took a look around the room and noticed the entity laying down inside my mattress. In my earlier experiences i had encounters with entity, but never could see them and never expected to see one in this realm, but there she was in my mattress. The blankets at the foot of the bed covered some of her lower body, but the other blankets didn't cover the rest of her even though she was under them. She was gray scale in color and only skeleton, no flesh, or even eyes. She was partially dressed and very elegantly, with crazy curly-ish hair. What cant easily be described or dismissed by me is the complexity in which she was made up from. The best i can say is she was floating in four dimensional space and constructed from million or billions of tiny diamond-shaped rhombus.

I'm now standing there looking at a entity and like before I have a intense connection to my surroundings (like i could feel everything's energy around me) including hers. I knew not to attempt any sort of contact other then what was already going on and she made it impossible to make eye contact and not because see didn't have eyes and she never did move. This all took place over a period of just a few seconds, then I turned away from her, but everything just came to a stop. So, I decided to turned back and took a good long look, then I let her be and she let me be. In the moment I had the sense that she was trying to be seen and did so in a way not to frighten me.

Theres more to it, theres anyway more to it.. but i guess i will say she has been around my experiences up until about a year and a half ago. Thats when i started working around the clock during covid and started eating fast food daily and stopped water fasting.. I got lazy with it.

Peace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!