We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first break through! a story of wonder, panic and acceptance Options

TheReeceMunkey
#1 Posted : 6/2/2022 9:36:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So not even 10 minutes ago I had my first break through.

First I needed to make sure I would not be disturbed, so I went in my bathroom, I have a nice shower 'space' and made myself a bed with blankets and pillows. right I thought nice and cosy. I went back to my meth pipe after my last failed attempts with my bong ( I didn't have a banger, so it explains why it never worked before ). I loaded up 100mg and said to myself don't over think this, you know what to-do just relax and lets do this.

I started to heat the pipe vapor started to appear and I took a nice long slow hit, thinking I'll need to take two or three hits. How wrong I was!! Straight away the vibrations I am use to started, thinking to myself good first hit and then everything around me started to really vibrate and the world become like a static tv screen. I thought ... its happening. I quickly put the pipe down and lay down as the world became like an abstract cube paining with white and yellow squares.

Ok I thought this is crazy but nothing like what I've read.... how wrong I was, just then I saw things I cant explain. I felt like I seeing the creation of the universe. Images overlaid over images, colours I've never seen. I was loving it !!! but then ....

I started to see hands climbing up the sides of the wall and I started to realise I was in a very narrow space, it made me feel a little uncomfortable. That's when I started to hear the laughing, but I heard no malice in the laughing more of a ... you messed up you should not have lets us know you were feeling uncomfortable. The laughing and giggling continued as the walls started rise, hand everywhere. I panicked, I had to get out of this tiny place.

All I could think about was getting outside to my balcony. I walked through my room. I could sense that some Entities where in the room having a blast messing with me. i went to open the door to go outside. I was trying to shut the door slowly as i was scared i was going to slam it. but then the handle moved up higher up the door and as i slowly closed the door, i felt a hand on mine and face smiling through the door.

now i was outside and i looked around and it hit me. Dude you are not on shrooms. changing location is not going to slow things down. I lay down and looked at the sky. it was no longer there, I started to take deep breaths and said to myself just relax again. enjoy the ride. I stared at the black sky breathing nice and slow. stars started to appear until i realised they where tentacles and the sky was made up of some giant Entity with a second one looking over me and disappearing when i tried to focus on it.

I don't know how long i was outside but slowly the world came back into focus.

I know i said a lot about this experience but also i feel like ive left so much out that i just cant explain.

Just wow! This has been one of the most amazing nights of my life!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CosmicRiver
#2 Posted : 6/3/2022 2:10:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! After reading your other reports and your questionnaire, I got the impression that you're on some kind of quest. You want to find answers through psychedelics. Did I get it right?
I ask this because I felt exactly like you.
This experience was frightening, but you also said it's been one of the most amazing nights of your life. So was the experience positive after all? And did you find the answers you were looking for?

ephedra
#3 Posted : 6/3/2022 3:25:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had an interesting night, long live to the feeling of lose control in the chaos and not hiding the discomfort, which I suppose has something to offer us.

Keep writing about your trips!
დ there is a Spirit, there is a Soul დ

TheReeceMunkey
#4 Posted : 6/3/2022 10:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, thanks to both of you replying, CosmicRiver and ephedra.

River... yes i was on a quest, the quest has now changed, i never believed that what i heard or read was real. how could it be ? it just cant be. but after last night i know it is. most of all it was positive. but now i want to know more .... not one of my questions got answered, the only question that got answered was .... its real. so now i will see where it goes .... whats the worst that can happen ?

ephedra:... yes, i have no words to explain how your sentence made sense to me Smile

third-eye-open
#5 Posted : 6/4/2022 5:30:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you ReeceMunkey, for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad you had a successful break though. You remind me of how I felt when I finally made contact with an entity.
Being a man of science and a skeptic, I disregarded peoples anecdotal accounts of the "other side". After exploring it myself and seeing many psychedelic anomalies I was intrigued. It had to have been the tenth or so time that I had broken through when out the geometric kaleidoscope a face (Guy Fawkes mask) materialized. It asked if I found what I was looking for then began to laugh. (It sounded like Alan Watts's laugh). I was so dumbfounded.
Now, if you asked me about angels, demons, aliens or ghosts I would tell you they are all real. DMT challenged every notion I had and changed the way I perceived this existence.
Thanks again
"Realty is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." -Lily Tomlin

The cosmos is viewed as a spontaneous act of ongoing creation arising out of a womb-like emptiness with unlimited potential.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 6/4/2022 6:38:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The sooner we fully surrender, the easier and less jarring an experience can be.

Thank you for sharing. I was kinda waiting on when you had your first deep experience.

And it'll be pretty standard that most of what you experience won't be satisfactorily shared through speech. Almost as if everything is in quotes because how we describe it is an approximation that still misses the mark.

Do be sure to integrate as long as you need. It pays off in the long run.

Congratulations! You've made the ascent to deep hyperspaceSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

TheReeceMunkey
#7 Posted : 6/5/2022 11:14:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

third-eye-open wrote:
Thank you ReeceMunkey, for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad you had a successful break though. You remind me of how I felt when I finally made contact with an entity.
Being a man of science and a skeptic, I disregarded peoples anecdotal accounts of the "other side". After exploring it myself and seeing many psychedelic anomalies I was intrigued. It had to have been the tenth or so time that I had broken through when out the geometric kaleidoscope a face (Guy Fawkes mask) materialized. It asked if I found what I was looking for then began to laugh. (It sounded like Alan Watts's laugh). I was so dumbfounded.
Now, if you asked me about angels, demons, aliens or ghosts I would tell you they are all real. DMT challenged every notion I had and changed the way I perceived this existence.
Thanks again

I have to say I agree with a lot of what you are saying, I have always been a skeptic. But its one of the reason I try everything. How can you have an opinion on something with out experiencing it yourself, you just cant. So hearing about people going into another dimensions, meeting entity's I really did call bull. I mean people all over the world seeing the same thing and talking to them. That's not how 'drugs' work. That's what I thought dmt was, just a drug. Now I know better and I will never just call it a drug.

My base belief has always been the theory of infinity, everything is possible. But if everything is possible, then nothing is possible. Its why I don't believe aliens from other planets ( but i am not silly enough to rule it out as a certainty ) however different dimensions, Now that makes sense to me and just like you I would say the same about God, Angels and demons. It also the reason I found the vibrations I felt and heard at the start were so striking. its like my brain was a tuning fork that found the right frequency.

I have never been so excited to see where something goes. Already my life has been changed and its only been one break through.

TheReeceMunkey
#8 Posted : 6/5/2022 11:38:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
The sooner we fully surrender, the easier and less jarring an experience can be.

Thank you for sharing. I was kinda waiting on when you had your first deep experience.

And it'll be pretty standard that most of what you experience won't be satisfactorily shared through speech. Almost as if everything is in quotes because how we describe it is an approximation that still misses the mark.

Do be sure to integrate as long as you need. It pays off in the long run.

Congratulations! You've made the ascent to deep hyperspaceSmile

One love

Its funny you said you were waiting on me, you were the first person to speak to me and give me guidance on this site so I'm glad you replied.

I find it funny how things work out. I have been having a rough go of it the last few years. Struggling to find a job, running out of money. Then my journey started with the shrooms to see if it could help. Find dmt, waste so many mg's trying to beak through. Then with the last dmt I had, no money to get more and on my first and only hit... my life changed. I have not stopped thinking about it ( not constantly but it just seems to pop in to my head through out the day )

Now I have already started to update my cv, checked my open booking of my plane ticket back to the UK and started looking for a new job. All because I know if I want this story to go on I need to make changes now. I cant wait for things to just happen, I have to make them happen.

So while I make my changes I will be studying the tek and getting ready to make my own. As I am not done with hyperspace !

( sorry for such a personal reply, I know this is not mumsnet but it happened )

Icyseeker
#9 Posted : 6/5/2022 2:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations dude! Now you must live life post breakthrough with intention and wisdom. It is definitely not a magic fix to your life but motivation that life can be so much more than we currently make of it.

TheReeceMunkey wrote:
Now I have already started to update my cv, checked my open booking of my plane ticket back to the UK and started looking for a new job. All because I know if I want this story to go on I need to make changes now. I cant wait for things to just happen, I have to make them happen.

I am pumping my fists! Something that we all can do to raise our mood is make changes in our environment.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii