We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone done a Re-x on old extraction to restore potency? Options

GLTASN
#1 Posted : 5/25/2022 5:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed that the same extraction and same MG are giving me a different than normal experience. I love 20mg trips on my gvg every week or so. My current glass storage bottle has the same dmt(2+ years old) but trips are pastel colors and not bright and crisp. The 2-d entities I would see like clock work are nowhere to be found. I asked where are my friends but it seems like the place is under new management. Entities were scrambling to come up with excuses but couldn't produce them. So I'm trying an experiment...

I put half of the bottle of dmt in some heptane and re-xed it. Looking forward to seeing if it has restored anything. In freezer for the night so will be back with confirmation or sad story soon.

Anyone else try this yet?
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fink
#2 Posted : 5/25/2022 1:08:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interested to hear your results. All my trips since a few months ago have been murky and organic, devoid of brightness or fractals. I put it down to the batch of changa I've been smoking exclusively.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Homo Trypens
#3 Posted : 5/25/2022 1:47:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I've had similar things happen - changes in previously reliable aspects of the experience. Sometimes that was with different batches, sometimes same batches. Sometimes a batch i thought lacked something suddenly did bring back the quality i was missing from it before.

I haven't done enough experimentation to really narrow down why this occurs, but currently my best bet is that it's all me. Like, maybe i (and my circumstances) am not as constant as i like to think.

A friend recommended to always keep a bit of every batch, especially the ones that worked best. In case i'm ever shut out, i can use these old bits as a key to get back in. Idk if it works this way, but i did follow the advice and have a nice collection of remainders from different batches Smile

murklan
#4 Posted : 5/26/2022 12:01:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I'm curious too.
I've had many questions around why my experiences lately have been different. Less colorful and less visual overall. But it actually also relate to when I got another MHRB batch to extract from.

I don't keep a d(r)eeam archive, yet. But I have some left from an earlier batch of MHRB. Now I got inspiration to get an extractions going on that one. For comparison. Thanks for that!

GLTASN
#5 Posted : 5/29/2022 6:39:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So to not keep you all waiting, Yes it did something! I'll give full report later but the re-exed batch was super vivid, super crisp, an array of different patterns than usual with alot more bold black. It turned it into a different experience and although bewildered I came to peace with the differences and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. In fact there were tears from my eyes from the overwhelmingness of it all. My afterglow was back to normal where dull colors seemed brighter and richer than they ever could in real life. There were visible blue electric lines connecting everything through the air. Fucking beautiful.

Smoked 17mg in one hit with gvg, held it in till I felt/saw things change. The ringing in my ears seemed way more intense than usual, but I live for that stuff,lol.

I'll try to go again soon and report any differences. But for now I highly recommend you all re-ex anything older than 2 years and id like to hear your thoughts.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

GLTASN
#6 Posted : 5/30/2022 11:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I went in today with another 17mg dose in my gvg. I'm not trying to confuse anyone with the last trip report but this time everything was back to normal. Crisp clean visuals just like before. All I can do is report the experience not control it so it may seem disappointing compared to the last trip with the dark brooding black mixed in. I got what I was looking for and that was to restore the same experience to the MG dosage. I saw the duckbill entity that sometimes gives me a thumbs up as visuals start. After realizing it was back to business I called out for my entity friends and one popped up letting me know he was there and all is well.

So, I'm not done with experiment. I'm taking to the next level by going backwards and Next I plan to do some of the original batch that was giving the muted experiences. It will be interesting for sure but need a few days.

GLTASN
#7 Posted : 6/18/2022 6:42:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I finally got a chance to try the original batch and it didn't go to plan. I lit up 18mg in one hit off my gvg. Everything seemed normal as in just like it should and used to feel but all the sudden I felt nausea, had to jump up and puke but instead just coughed, no puke at all. Then had something in my eye bugging me so hit the bathroom mirror but way to high to focus so went back to chair and finished trip. Saw one of my entity friends said hello and goodbye cause things started fading. I've never puked from dmt and over 100 trips, so weird as I plan things out carefully.

Results: seems like the original bottle is just as strong as it ever was. I'm so confused as to why the batch was giving me the pastel/faded clolr trips. The only other factor I never mentioned and what I suspect the root cause is my battery's in scale died right when I started so maybe it was reading high and I was a few mgs shy of expected dose.

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 6/18/2022 7:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I meant to comment on this a while ago.

DMT is just plain weird. A few years ago I encountered purging almost everytime I'd journey... now it's not happening anymore. I've also had perspective layers shift for long periods over many journeys only to have the experience shift over time, such as the coloring you've described. I think a lot of your situation boils down go DMT's nature, and not something to be too concerned about.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽