We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

adastra
#1 Posted : 5/20/2022 3:55:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So, I finally decided to register here because I want to look deeper into what's going on with DMT. I also have an interest in mescaline and psilocybin.

I decided to register here after an intense breakthrough experience. I've had ayahuasca, which has been different, although I have never taken that much. I've smoked DMT a few times over the years and seen some amazing visuals but never broken through. I tried a while ago, and decided that it's too hard. I could not do it. So I prepared 110 milligrams of the freebase into a salt and went for an injection. I took the dosage (adjusted to weight) from Strassman, that was the most he had given in his experiments. A little bit more perhaps. In retrospect, I also found out that in the experiments he found that 1/3 of that dose gave "a very strong effect". So it was a heroic dose but I would have taken it anyway, I think, as I tend to go for really strong doses when I go for strong doses.

Anyway, that was really intense and terrifying, as well as amazing. I decided that the first thing I should do is to detail that experience. I'll go there in another post.
I do not recommend doing what I did but I would do the same thing if I could go back in time. I would not wish to repeat the experience for quite some time though, as it was truly terrifying among other things and I felt the after effects of the terrors too for a couple of days. But I am into that sort of thing, I like to explore the kind of things that one sees on a massive dose of dissociatives and so on, even though the experiences are sometimes quite unpleasant.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kittynoggin
#2 Posted : 5/20/2022 4:02:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello.

How did you smoke it? I am curious as I plan on smoking for my first experience.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/20/2022 2:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Warm welcome to you Smile

Did you do IV or IM? just curious. And it sounds like the dose was 0.4mg/kg?

Take your time to integrate (which it sounds like you've already decided to do). It pays off in the long run.

Your high dose there reminds me of my first three run, which were likely between 200-300mg (that's what happens when trying to get 0.1 to register on a gram scale) using the sandwich method. Don't think I'll ever need to dose that high again.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

adastra
#4 Posted : 5/20/2022 4:48:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I IV'd it. The dose was 1.1 mg/kg where the milligrams are of the freebase. I made DMT acetate with vinegar and the stuff dissolved nicely and the pH was around 6 for the solution that I injected. I had good filters, but already before filtering the solution looked free from any particles floating around.

I think 0.4 mg/kg could have been strong already, but I am not sure if I would have broken through. If I do this again, I will certainly go for a lower dose, perhaps 0.6 mg/kg. I was told that right after the shot was finished, I screamed for 30 seconds at the top of my lungs. Something totally different was going on in my head at that point, and I can understand why I was screaming. It's weird though, how I did that but when there are parts of the trip where I "spoke" or played a kind of game with sounds, I'm told that I did not make a sound.

Thank you for welcoming me, Voidmatrix.

Kittynoggin: I have smoked it using a glass pipe, which is not the most efficient method, it's hard to control. I know there are vaporizers suited to smoking DMT, but I've never had one at hand. Also I tried smoking DMT off foil once, it did work but it is a terrible waste of material.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 5/20/2022 6:14:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Well now I'm curious, what was going on in your mind when you started screaming?

Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽