We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
there are some pharma teks ? Options

javat
#1 Posted : 5/16/2022 6:51:12 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

hello , i am very entusiast to compilate some information for pharma recipes using natural and organic ingredients , maybe some chems like simply acids and alks , so i start with my question to know the best tek to make a pharma with chacruna /p.viridis or with amyruka /p.alba
also using caapi leawes . because i have in my garden good quantity and quality of leaves , so i can start with low doses to know my organism , its my first time to make pharma but the 85 time that i take aya , i dont want to puke and take an heroic dose like yage .
also i am interested to know the best variety to make parma of b.caapi .
i have a few plants of d. cab in my garden so y can collect some grs for the prepation but i can find a good tek to d.cab
also to b.caapi leaveas , my idea is to use a sustaitable source that it can be renobable way to cook it .
i am familiarized wig
tinctures
percolator
8x3 tek
mankshe's
69 rons
javat attached the following image(s):
IMG_20220425_152720255 (1).jpg (7,581kb) downloaded 92 time(s).
IMG_20220516_083115082.jpg (6,149kb) downloaded 92 time(s).
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/16/2022 10:33:12 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, I think the first question is, what solvents and chemicals (mostly acids and bases) do you have access to? And what kind of equipment?

In principle, given the right set of skills it should be possible to make a completely acceptable pharma with things that you can prepare for yourself in the jungle, like lime [cálcio] (from rocks or snail shells), alcohol, and vinegar, along with clay vessels for all of the processes and a little furnace. That could take a very long time unless you had a team of competent and dedicated assistants though! Presumably you have access to equipment and materials for purchase, however.

This is the thread I have in mind: Extracting DMT with ethanol, vinegar and sodium carbonate. You could easily substitute the sodium carbonate with lime. Some very simple chemistry gives you access to a wide range of options here, in fact.

It should be equally simple to apply these principles to caapi, thus completing a low-tech approach to pharma. I'm here and ready to answer any further questions along these lines whenever I drop by.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

javat
#3 Posted : 5/17/2022 12:07:52 AM

ufa yage chiga ña

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Well, I think the first question is, what solvents and chemicals (mostly acids and bases) do you have access to? And what kind of equipment?

In principle, given the right set of skills it should be possible to make a completely acceptable pharma with things that you can prepare for yourself in the jungle, like lime [cálcio] (from rocks or snail shells), alcohol, and vinegar, along with clay vessels for all of the processes and a little furnace. That could take a very long time unless you had a team of competent and dedicated assistants though! Presumably you have access to equipment and materials for purchase, however.

This is the thread I have in mind: Extracting DMT with ethanol, vinegar and sodium carbonate. You could easily substitute the sodium carbonate with lime. Some very simple chemistry gives you access to a wide range of options here, in fact.

It should be equally simple to apply these principles to caapi, thus completing a low-tech approach to pharma. I'm here and ready to answer any further questions along these lines whenever I drop by.

hello brother good adternoon thanks for texting back my question , so i am from colombia south america , so here some solvents and acid are prohibited like nafta , diesel , or some other polar solvenst like hexane or toluene , dcm also are not a option for prohibitions for the colombian state , so i can take sodium carbonate , sodium bicarbonate , alkalines like nacl
acids like citric acid , ascorbic acid , phosporic acid . ]

but my really intention is make a pharmahuasca making non-cristalization method , i want to take some of the secundary compounds od the plants with no need of refination the proces only the harm reduction for bad symphtoms , and take full espectrum of these plants , i have thunder caapi and i was searching found that these vines have the most elevated thh porsaintage , also diplopterys pubipetala as we know like sparehead contains 5meo traces
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON