We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Your favorite salvia combos Options

rOm
#1 Posted : 2/11/2010 3:44:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is willing to experiment combos with salvia. Such as amanita pantherina, morning glory, lsd...

He did in the past but was into completely differents sort of things. This has been resulted in profound experiences, yet the stuff used at that time let him think that might not be be safe ...

We've heard of some dmt enhancing salvia leaf, but I mean here more like dosing salvia in the beginning of a Lsd session for example like in these reports http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/j4.html.

I've read on another forum dosing salvia while on morning glories is a pure bliss which gives a long and meaningfull salvia journey.
I'll report back more info about this one.

If you add a report please specify the method of ingestion and the time of dosing, i.e, coming up, peak-plateau, coming down.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 2/11/2010 3:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i dont know why but for some reason salvia and morning glories seems like a good idea..something about the way it felt when i read that!...its strange..i will have to try that one day..

I have heard that amanita's have some salvia like effects at times as well..never tried them though.
Long live the unwoke.

rOm
#3 Posted : 2/11/2010 4:04:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I borrowed this from Phenomen:

"Hey,

SWIM found that combination of salvia divinorum and morning glory, is the most stunning "third eye" activator. It's like transmutation of Tao with Ying Yang with blasting, cristal visions, where you perceive the reality from above the duality - directly and much more deeper than normal - all the time feeling the presence of the Oneness. And it lasts for a few hours.

SWIM would recommend this combination to everyone whose looking for an understanding of salvia divinorum experience and deep spiritual transformation.
It's amazing. Great ancient synergy."

23!"

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 2/13/2010 7:28:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've combined rivea corymbosa and Salvia on a few occasions. Not morning glories, but they are very similar in effect.

I always ate the seeds first and waited for them to take effect, to reach peak, and then I would hit some Salvia. I've had some very profound and meaningful trips that way. They do synergize well together. The seeds potentiate the Salvia experience and it lasts for quite a bit longer, one instance I was fully immersed in the Salvia landscape for over an hour. Sorry I don't have much specifics in terms of dosage, etc. but I can verify that they are well suited for each other.

azrael
#5 Posted : 2/13/2010 7:55:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cactus and salvia. Only tried it once.

Had 5g of good quality dried cactus skin (green outer) powdered and consumed raw for a euphoric evening. I was listening to surf music for 4 hours or so. For some reason, I then thought a bowl of regular salvia leaf would be interesting. After a few tokes (from a pipe I only use for salvia and tobacco), the sky was ripped open quite intensely. Visuals were much more psychedelic than salvia by itself at that dosage, I don't know what to compare them to. Stars and lasers, lots going on. The space entered was very large, definite oobe. It was also very disorienting. Haven't tried the combo since, but someday when there's time...

Highly recommended.

rOm
#6 Posted : 2/15/2010 12:37:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm... cactus & salvia, sound powerful !! I need to add cacti to my botanic collection I think !

rOm
#7 Posted : 2/18/2010 10:47:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amanita pantherina and salvia :
A small amount (200mcg ruffly) of salvinorin alpha has been vaporized after three hours ingestion of a mushroom soup.
The potentiation did occured, and it was a threshold a threshold dose for both the entehogens. What has been noted when standing up and walking was a lack of coordination.
Then for some time, the subconscious thought were emerging to merge with conscious and analyzed the psychodynamics of language.

All in all it's a safe synergy that worth more investigation.

Czepa
#8 Posted : 2/18/2010 12:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I drank a 14 seed HBWR cold water extract and dosed on a big bowl of 40x. salvia trip was much clearer and longer, with deeper meaning. I swear i saw some past lives or something. i saw events from real peoples lives who werent me but somehow i knew everything that was going on.
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

rOm
#9 Posted : 2/18/2010 1:22:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like this again is one off the best synergy reported... I have a cold water extraction of morning glory processing.
It's fortunate.

Metanoia
#10 Posted : 2/21/2010 7:24:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The few times I've combined mushrooms (of any psychoactive variety) with Salvia they didn't seem to mix well. Nothing really negative, but it's almost as if the two fight each other rather than compliment each other.

rOm
#11 Posted : 2/21/2010 12:47:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
The few times I've combined mushrooms (of any psychoactive variety) with Salvia they didn't seem to mix well. Nothing really negative, but it's almost as if the two fight each other rather than compliment each other.

Do you speak about psylocibe mushroom ? Or as well amanitas ?

rOm
#12 Posted : 2/21/2010 1:05:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This remind me of this experience report of liberty caps with salvia:

http://www.salvia-divino...cts/thoughtsonsalvia.htm

rOm
#13 Posted : 2/22/2010 4:42:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kratom and salvia sounds intersting, the physical side of kratom added to the very mental side of salvinorin...
Not to mention they are binding two differents opioïds receptor. Respectively the kappa and the mu.

The weird one is ketamin and salvia. Mixed together and you get -as usual when mixing a strong psychoactif with k- an overwhelming experience that is as theatral as theatre can be.
It's like being the center of a magical show where you feel some supernatural forces working from first hand.
One may feel helpless from such power.

Metanoia
#14 Posted : 3/5/2010 5:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:

Both, yes.

rOm
#15 Posted : 3/6/2010 10:05:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
rOm wrote:

Both, yes.

For me it's working well with the amanitas, I used few times panther caps on a low dose, and I enjoy even more the salvinorin intake after.
I have yet to try the psylocibe combo, but I prefer trying the mix on low dose to not ruin the trip.
I have to say that so far, the salvia is taking over the other plant/compounds, so the mushroom, LSA or other would be the admixture.

I still have to try the sublingual route in association with those.