We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa in australia Options

dekubitus89
#1 Posted : 4/17/2022 5:46:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello beautiful people!

I'm new to the amazing forum and staying for a while in OZ.
I have dmt freebase and basically wondering which herbs I can put in on to produce my own changa.
I was told by several herb shops that caapi and harmala is illegal in Australia, unfortunately.

Any of you got some suggestions to mix it with other MAOI plants to extend the duration and make the comeup more gentle?

Thanks people!!!
Awaiting sick and helpful responses hehe

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 4/17/2022 6:20:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and welcome my friend.

Here is the link to the changa wiki page. Should provide a fair amount of information.

As for an MAOI containing plant aside from caapi and rue, your best option is probably passionflower.

Be well and good luck. Let us know how it goes.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

_Trip_
#3 Posted : 4/17/2022 10:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Technically syrian rue and caapi are perfectly legal to grow and buy as a plant or seed in australia. It is illegal to extract, import or sell as a herb.

I have been trying to find a MAOI alternative for this exact reason. I tried blue passiflora recently but lab results came back negative for harmine. There may be MAOI flavournoids in there though but i have yet to do a bioassay.

I suggest buying a caapi vine to grow. If down south a indoor grow should be achievable.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Kindness
#4 Posted : 5/5/2022 6:56:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Peganum harmala seeds are legal in Australia. Try that online auction site, middle eastern food shops (Harmal) Shaman Australis or herbalistics.

All the best

MercedesMam
#5 Posted : 5/30/2022 9:08:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

_Trip_ wrote:
Technically syrian rue and caapi are perfectly legal to grow and buy as a plant or seed in australia. It is illegal to extract, import or sell as a herb.

I have been trying to find a MAOI alternative for this exact reason. I tried blue passiflora recently but lab results came back negative for harmine. There may be MAOI flavournoids in there though but i have yet to do a bioassay.

I suggest buying a caapi vine to grow. If down south a indoor grow should be achievable.

New member here and soaking it all up! This is the first time I've heard of passionflower's qualities - and I have a heap of it growing (great passionfruit this year!). I also have many acacias growing so am looking forward to learning how to identify them and potentially avail myself of their bounty. I am interested in extraction from phyllodes (definitely not root bark) - I have tried once on phyllodes using an A/B tek but yielded nowt.

All very early days for me in this area. Ultimately I'd like to make changa - that sounds more my speed that the freebase approach. I'm also very interested in mushrooms, LSD and the whole psychedelic experience. In fact I feel very strongly about spreading the word of psychedelicanismo (my word) and its potential to heal.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear if you've learnt anything more about the passionflower's flavournoids, if any.

I am in Oz Thumbs up

_Trip_
#6 Posted : 5/30/2022 12:08:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Mercedesman, check out this link if you're imterested https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t=98628&find=unread.

Despite the literature, P. Cruela had no harmine, however the leaves weren't tested.
There's a bit of information on flavournoids and MAO inhibition, quercetin shows good promise in the literature for maoi ability but limited reports on nexus weren't promising (quercetin can be purchased from the local chemist in oz).

No bioassay has been preformed on the P. Cruela flavournoids but many claim passiflora works for ayahusca. Whether there's harmine in the leaves or the maoi is due to certain flavournoids needs more testing imo. There are a few promising passiflora varieties according to the literature for harmine.

As for acacia species its good to report your findings here on different acacia species
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...ts&t=23472&p=101 . Even of its just the phyllodes. In addition, its a good thread to read for in regards to information on acacias.
Otherwise, if changa is your goal I'd stick with your known dmt varieties.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

MercedesMam
#7 Posted : 6/1/2022 4:13:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks heaps for the links and I hope to have some input into the acacia thread soon enough!