We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSA extraction trip report Options

Blind_Goat
#1 Posted : 4/4/2022 7:43:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
I've made the LSA Kash extraction and here's my repport:

I've bought all the materials (some solvents I had to obtain my self by separation methods focusing on density. I had good results in terms of ingredients) and bought only 30 seeds of Argyreia Nervosa aka HBWR and made all the processes. The final result was really a VERY weak extract. Kash's tutorial said to make with 100 seeds, I've made with 30. Besides that, The final step (to dissolve the remaining material in water) I think I had to do it longer. As it was my first time doing this extract it was a little messy and unorganized also, I want to document the full steps with photos in a future post.

Trip report:
1. Initially I've ingested only 6 drops of my extract just to check if it had any toxicity. 30 minutes passed and I was fine. Time to get the real LSA vibes.

2. Later i've ingested more 40 drops and started to feel different. Nothing too special happened.

3. more 20 drops and I felt a little sleepy but nothing really happened. After that I was a bit frustrated so I started to play video games (I was playing Visage: really creepy horror game, but as I wasn't expecting the LSA to kick in it wasn't a problem)

I think I had more energy after the sleepy state. The effects were like if I was microdosing. I'll try with a greater amount of seeds and make the step by step post with photos in a near future.
Blind_Goat attached the following image(s):
black light.jpg (412kb) downloaded 91 time(s).
"Whenever we pronounce something, we singularly devalue it. We believe we have plunged deep into abysses, but when we resurface, the drop of water on the pale tips of our fingers no longer resembles the sea from which it comes. We dream of having discovered marvelous treasures in a mine, but when we return to the light of day, we bring back only fake stones and shards of glass; nevertheless, the treasure gleams, unchanged, in the darkness." (Maeterlinck)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.