We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Full Membership Celebration! A Menagerie Launch Into the Void Options

Th3k1d93
#1 Posted : 3/31/2022 5:56:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So excited to be here and to be able to post outside of the new members area everyone, thank you for being this stellar community that you are <3

*First off, I LOVE planning and executing well laid out combos to reach the divine. Between legitimate academia, and my own personal extracurricular research activities, I'm very confident in my knowledge and ability to not hurt oneself going for these adventures. It's not something I'd suggest to anyone else though, because it IS risky*

So, I've been trying to find the perfect time for a well-planned out macro dose for a couple months now. My life has just been so incredibly hectic lately. Between being a single parent, grad school, owning my own business, and general adulting, I NEVER have any appreciable free time. However, the stars aligned for me this week. My parents took my son for spring break, I'm on break myself, I have an open work schedule for the next 3 days, and I have a plethora of allies in my cabinets. Plus, I got full membership here today! That alone deserves a special journey <3

So, realizing I won't have a shot like this again for a while, I obliged the urge and decided to indulge myself <3

DMT will be the primary agent here, I have enhanced leaf I made from Mullein, Pau D'Arco, Peppermint, and Lotus Petals that I will be toking on throughout the experience once the oral substances kick it. I will also throw some freebase harmalas on the bowl a time or two tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should be noted - i followed an MAOI diet for 3 days prior to this, but i did NOT fast prior.

10:15 PM 3/30/2022
TEA-
5g Damiana
2g Cammomile
2g Valerian root 10:1 extract
750mg Passionflower petals
400mg l-theanine
300mg Rhodiola 3% salidrosides extract

HOT COCOA-
25g Raw sun-dried Ceremonial Grade Cacao
20g Sassafrass root
Cinnemon
Nutmeg
3g MCT oil
400mg Delta-8-THC
100mg CBG
100mg CBN

My stomach surprised me and didn't feel the slightest bit of discomfort over the next hour. I'm in a great mood, with a general euphoria about myself, even before effects of the above were felt. I just watched the Hamilton's Pharmacopeia episode on Salvia, which was super interesting. Now I'm onto
that "My Octopus Teacher" flick on Netflix that everyone loves. So far, it's alright, lol.

11:16 PM 3/30/2022
1.5 Datura Inoxia seeds to control nausea

11:37 PM 3/30/2022
2.29g P. Cubensis (2g Golden teachers, and the .29 is the last of my APEs)
250mg Caapi vine Harmala extract (50/50 yellow/black)
First soaked in a citric acid heavy lemon tek to both assist the mushrooms metabolism in vivo and to salt out freebase harmalas. Then more
water added w/ sugar to make lemonade.

So, now that the oral substances have been taken, I'll go ahead and drop this post as is now, then update with more throughout the experience if I can. IF not, I'll update with a single additional post in the morning.

Wish me luck guys.
It's now - 11:52 PM 3/30/2022 and the tingles have started.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/31/2022 3:31:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, how did that all shape up for you? And congratulations on your promo!

Looks like ongoing updates were beyond you - nor did you make it into the chat. I'll take that as a good sign.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Th3k1d93
#3 Posted : 4/1/2022 6:17:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Well, how did that all shape up for you? And congratulations on your promo!

Looks like ongoing updates were beyond you - nor did you make it into the chat. I'll take that as a good sign.

Just a tad bit beyond, lol. I realized typing wasn't going to happen as soon as the first load kicked in.

Anyways, between the notes I did take and memory, I can complete this just fine now.

~12:00 Am - The mushrooms came on way stronger than I had planned on, psilohuasca just seems to be so variable in effect for me each time even at similar dosages. Even though i definitely overshot the level i was going for from the start, I still had an incredibly comfortable body load, which definitely prevented any anxiety from the intensity.

~12:30 AM - Definitely peaking by this time. My visual field dissolved into very DMT-esque "object blending" where I couldn't tell the differences between items next to each other, almost effectively blind to my environment, enough that I'm not daring to stand up and walk. Audio hallucinations are present as well, I don't know if anyone else hears whistling/birds chirping especially with the addition of MAOIs to a tryptamine, but it's a given of any +++ or higher experience for me.

12:45 AM - Once I'm fully comfortable riding this peak, I load a bowl with my enhanced leaf, and throw 15mg of Harmalas in the middle. With the amount of leaf used, I'd assume the DMT dosage was somewhere in the 80-100mg range. I light a charcoal to burn a blend i make of Benzoin, Copal, and Dragons Blood to set a pleasant sensory atmosphere. And finally, after meditating on a mantra of Loving Growth, I burned the entire bowl down in one hit. (Btw, I'm fully certain that Pau D'Arco is MEANT to be infused with spice because of how good it tastes, haha)

The DMT came on like an absolute TRUCK, which definitely threw me off. I'm used to a much slower come up when utilizing Harmalas, but not this time. Withing seconds of letting the hit out, I'm absolutely on the way to hyperspace, but atr the same time i cannot suppress the vomit begging escape from my gut. So, on the absolute peak of visuals, i rolled off the couch to attempt to grab a bucket, and thank GOD I managed to because I purged harder than I have in a LONG time, not even understanding how i had that much stuff in my stomach still.

But once the vomit was out, it was the exact space I was looking to put myself in. I haven't had a decent chance for an experience like this in well over a year, and the beauty of being back brought me to tears. Just the overwhelming feeling of being "home," was enough to being emotional release that I honestly needed. I realized afterwards how long it had been since i cried, and how good it felt to let emotion out. While I didn't encounter any entities and while it wasn't the most visual of all experiences I've had, it was one of the most cathartic for me. Somehow, every time I go for experiences like this, and take the proper preparations, it ALWAYS gives me a breakthrough I needed at that point in life. This one, was to allow myself to express emotion. I've gotten so used to bottling stuff up to protect my son, that I completely cut myself off from most all emotional release, and i needed to address that.

1:30 AM - The visuals have died down a lot. I'm still absolutely under the influence, but back to a logical/rational thought pattern. I decide to take a shower as it sounded absolutely LOVELY after purging like i did, and upon getting out, laid back down, and nearly immediately passed out just enjoying the lingering CEV's

2:30 AM - Fell asleep around here.

All in all, it's the exact outcome I was hoping for from this ride. While it wasn't the most intense or insane experience i've had, it was definitely one of the more healthy ones.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

PsychedelicReality
#4 Posted : 6/4/2022 4:38:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Th3k1d93,

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party as usual lol Very happy

It sounds like you have been under quite a lot of pressure in your personal life due to all your commitments, which is totally understandable.

Therefore, I'm so glad your experience provided the psychological relief that you obviously needed through the open expression of strong emotions. I have had some beautiful experiences where I cried due to overwhelming feelings of love and gratitude.

These experiences prove pivotal to me in this reality, I always feel cleansed and find new levels of motivation and a deeper appreciation of the universe.

Tldr...

I'm happy that you got exactly what you needed, when you needed it, from your experience!! Cool

Cheers bud Thumbs up