We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Potential Ayahuasca analogues Options

javat
#1 Posted : 3/29/2022 12:30:05 AM

ufa yage chiga ña

Hello friend I hope that you all have good day , i am from Colombia south america , and here I am student of agrocolgycal ciences , i have studied the Ayahuasca composition , potential , botanical sources and I can make a potential list of the botanical sources of the harmine-triptamine interaction
My experience with Ayahuasca analogues was dosing banisteriopsis caapi + turbina corymbosa
So the dosification was first 3x8 caapi infusion 1hour after dosing 3grams of ololiuqui seeds .
The effect was very interesting , natural patterns and good and strong interaction .
I was searching the potential Ayahuasca analogues rescuing the forbidden Ayahuasca additives so we start:

Passiflora quadrangularis+ panaeolus cyanecens
Passiflora manicata+ psilocybe cubensis
Passiflora vitrifolia + psilocybe azucerens
Passiflora biflora+desmodium so
Banisteriopsis muricata+ ipomoea cuamoqlit
Banisteriopsis muricata+ ipomoea violacea
Banisteriopsis muricata+ipomoea heredasifolia
Banisteriopsis muricata+diplopterys lucida

Banisteriopsis muricata+ diplopterys pubiperala
Banisteriopsis caapi+ acacia angustissima

Banisteriopsis caapi+acacia mangium
Banisteriopsis caapi+ stigmaphyllon bogotense
Banisteriopsis caapi+ stigmaphyllon sinuatum
Banisteriopsis caapi+tetrapterys
Banisteriopsis caapi+ heteropterys
Banisteriopsis caapi+mascagnia
Banisteriopsis caapi+tabernaemontana
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/29/2022 4:40:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

javat wrote:
Hello friend I hope that you all have good day , i am from Colombia south america , and here I am student of agrocolgycal ciences , i have studied the Ayahuasca composition , potential , botanical sources and I can make a potential list of the botanical sources of the harmine-triptamine interaction
My experience with Ayahuasca analogues was dosing banisteriopsis caapi + turbina corymbosa
So the dosification was first 3x8 caapi infusion 1hour after dosing 3grams of ololiuqui seeds .
The effect was very interesting , natural patterns and good and strong interaction .
I was searching the potential Ayahuasca analogues rescuing the forbidden Ayahuasca additives so we start:

Hello!

Did you personally experiment with these combinations or are you talking about theoretically only?

What are the suggested dosages?

Be well

Magyar
#3 Posted : 4/22/2022 1:30:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Yes, do you have any experience with any of these?

Javat said:
Quote:

Welcome javat, excellent post. Colombia is Heavenly, with incredible scenery, outdoors is remarkable, you live in Heaven!....and the women are just beautiful.

Caapi is capable of bringing out the "essence" of other plants, that's why the natives would combine Caapi with all sorts of plants in the jungle, this is how they learned about other plants. One of the main actives of Caapi, which is "tetrahydroharmine" or THH (in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine) can be combined with all sorts of other psychedelics to bring out their essence as well: I've combined THH with LSD, bridgesii, Peruvian torch and San pedro...but only take the THH 1 hour after the cactus, that way any minor maoi's in the cactus will not interact with the sri which is THH, it's completely safe used that way, to stagger by one hour, in that order only, never take at the same time or you can end up with a faster heartbeat for hours, SRI's and trace MAOI's never mix well when taken at the same time...makes a 12" bridgesii feel like an 18" bridgesii, makes LSD feel more like LSD + mescaline, as THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline. I won't take LSD any other way, incredible combo...more sensual, more visual, more colorful, more euphoric, music sounds way better with the combo. You can really learn alot about other psychoactives by combining.

One of my old friends, druid used to combine Caapi with a morning glory seed extraction "Banisteriopsis caapi + ipomoea tricolor" done in cold water with a squirt of lemon juice to keep the LSH in the morning glory seed from decomposing to in-active LSA, he would take the Caapi first, then take the morning glory extract one hour later, he gave over 5 incredible reports, very visual & euphoric.

Thank you! All this is very helpful and informative for me as i love all these subs and plants. What you think if i just use syrian rue in these combos to replace caapi,ill get pretty much the same experiences? I think so 
Best regards!