We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What is going on? Options

htxchillphil
#1 Posted : 3/22/2022 6:24:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First I would like to say that I have read the attitude section and to please believe me when I say I have given back plenty over the last year as far as mhrb investments and it has not payed off at all. All I've come across is normal looking mhrb that makes plenty of spice except for one thing. It doesn't do anything. Sure there is still the body load and it smokes normal but just when I would be expecting a breakthrough I get nothing. I find it strange how this has been happening so frequently over the last year but still I rarely see anyone else talking about it. I know that I've been doing this for years and my technique is not at fault. Can anybody relate?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/22/2022 6:27:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

htxchillphil wrote:
First I would like to say that I have read the attitude section and to please believe me when I say I have given back plenty over the last year as far as mhrb investments and it has not payed off at all. All I've come across is normal looking mhrb that makes plenty of spice except for one thing. It doesn't do anything. Sure there is still the body load and it smokes normal but just when I would be expecting a breakthrough I get nothing. I find it strange how this has been happening so frequently over the last year but still I rarely see anyone else talking about it. I know that I've been doing this for years and my technique is not at fault. Can anybody relate?

Sounds like lockout. Use the search function to search for reports about that phenomenon.

I'm going to move one of your posts. There's two with different titles but same content.

I hope you get back in soon!

And welcome Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

f1
#3 Posted : 3/27/2022 5:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey htxchillphil!

Hope you having a great day!

I've heard of this happening for a handful of people.

What I suggest is work on your yoga, meditation and pranayama practice. See if you can lie on your back in starfish / sponge / savasana (corpse pose) and drop your body. Get deep into the breath. Practice letting go for 10 mins a day for a week and see what happens?

Did you use music or essential oils? lights on off? physical position during trip?

Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! โœจ🌌