We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Two hour journey Options

fink
#1 Posted : 3/22/2022 3:12:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel the need to share this even if only for myself. Tonight I smoked some weak changa that was made using Mullein, a high percentage of passion flower and some damiana. The DMT content was a mix of various yields. One addition had been 300mg from a good pull. Also I had been cleaning out all the pyrex dishes and drying plates with alcohol and then adding that to the changa pot for quite a while. Even a few times adding some dissolved oily residues.

In the end I have no idea the ratio in the blend other than it was a great mix over a long period, not anywhere near 1:1, finally dried and ready to smoke.

I smoked in a pipe probably 8-9 times over an hour and a half. The onset was so gentle and loving. It felt like a constant flirting rather than a straight dive in. Everything was subtle. I never felt I was being taken for the ride like other experiences. More like I was the driver. Managing to keep in DMT world permanently for the duration. But never so far gone that I couldn't load the pipe or call in to reality if needed.

I will spare most of the detailed descriptions as I am a rookie still and I know many of us will understand before I even need to start explaining.

At one time there were forces reaching out and touching me. Pulling me towards them,some gently caressing me, others frantically grasping at me. There were loving emotions and darkness at different times. But I managed to smile everytime the darkness reached out for me, even laugh, and they subsided everytime with a sort of dejected acceptance that I was not to be controlled this time.

Towards the end I was learning to manipulate the visuals, play with focus in my eyes. Closed eyes fun, then open eyes fun.

I think it must have been the high percentage of passion flower that made each smoke come on so slowly and last for a good long time.

Every other DMT experience before this had always been geometric and fractal and bright. But this time was earthy and beautiful and soft around the edges. Hard to explain. So many distinct chapters to the journey. A wonderful moment of staring at my hand bursting with soft, yellow stars and changing dramatically in sizes.

Not even close to explaining myself here really. But what a wonderful molecule. Totally different experience than ever before. The hardest part was forcing myself to say 'last one' and stick to it, finally allowing myself to come down.

When I was back I went and ate a whole bowl of delicious food.

I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

strtman
#2 Posted : 3/24/2022 7:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a great experience. Fortunately you got the right ratio. Much better than being hours on cannabis.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

fink
#3 Posted : 3/27/2022 5:33:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Definite fortune as this one is not educated enough yet to really know what is a sweet spot to aim for.

I've never really had one of the much described trips that many seem to share. Though definitely some very profound experiences in places that are not here.

This journey was probably what some consider a waste of spice as there was never any intention to blast off into infinitely. For me however I found it a wonder that has not needed to be repeated yet. The glow and messages are still being deciphered.

Cheers strtman

fink
#4 Posted : 3/28/2022 2:03:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Ava, your method is something I need way more experience to even understand but the journey sounds incredible

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 3/28/2022 6:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I love having sessions such as the one you've described. You're sort of "there" and "here" at the same time. I also find having these experiences To be about as valuable or fulfilling as a full breakthrough,just in different ways. Thank you for sharing with us.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#6 Posted : 3/29/2022 2:26:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for listening.

I've journeyed again, last night. This time with a much stronger ~1:1.5 mix using mull, peppermint and a lower % of passion flower.

A lot to remember and integrate. Some controlled breathing needed to maintain composure through some of the chapters. Again so strong was the constant feeling of being grasped at and touched and pulled around by external forces. Something got a hold on my being firmly on the second pipe and stretched out my consciousness like elastic in all directions at once. I'm learning to smile and laugh at the terrifying sights. Seeing my whole consciousness as a visible matrix all around me, turning and twisting.

Later I met a sad goddess who was tired and wanted to express her pain to me. All I could do was nod my head as if I understood and then she embraced me and we wept.

The last hit was too much. Instantly transporting me in a claustrophobic passage of unintelligible rubix cubes all molded together with strange numbers and runes, it felt like mischievous children were rubbing them in my face, physically pinning my head down.

At this point I open my eyes and tried to come back, the room was murky yellow, under water, vibrating unpleasantly. I knew I'd gone too far for one night. So I waited it out for what seemed longer than it really was. Blocked from anything meaningful other than the message that it was time to stop.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 3/29/2022 4:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

fink wrote:
Thank you for listening.

I've journeyed again, last night. This time with a much stronger ~1:1.5 mix using mull, peppermint and a lower % of passion flower.

A lot to remember and integrate. Some controlled breathing needed to maintain composure through some of the chapters. Again so strong was the constant feeling of being grasped at and touched and pulled around by external forces. Something got a hold on my being firmly on the second pipe and stretched out my consciousness like elastic in all directions at once. I'm learning to smile and laugh at the terrifying sights. Seeing my whole consciousness as a visible matrix all around me, turning and twisting.

Later I met a sad goddess who was tired and wanted to express her pain to me. All I could do was nod my head as if I understood and then she embraced me and we wept.

The last hit was too much. Instantly transporting me in a claustrophobic passage of unintelligible rubix cubes all molded together with strange numbers and runes, it felt like mischievous children were rubbing them in my face, physically pinning my head down.

At this point I open my eyes and tried to come back, the room was murky yellow, under water, vibrating unpleasantly. I knew I'd gone too far for one night. So I waited it out for what seemed longer than it really was. Blocked from anything meaningful other than the message that it was time to stop.

Beautiful.

I find that surrendering allows us to enter that state of humorous observation, which in turn can lend us a little bit more control of ourselves through the experience.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽