We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Maiden’s wattle seeds Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 3/15/2022 7:18:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A maiden wattle grows in my yard, and I’m thinking about planting the seeds I got from it so far. I haven’t taken them out of the pods so far because I’m not sure what that red squiggly thing with maiden wattle seeds is. So does anyone know what that is?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/17/2022 9:23:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's kind of like the equivalent of an umbilical cord for the seeds. Broad beans (fava beans) and peas have something similar too. I should probably look up the correct botanical term.

You might want to keep that bit if you're likely to get loads of them because you could then see if you can extract any alkaloids from them, or something like that.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli