We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic Art #2 Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 3/13/2022 4:13:02 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

You all seemed to enjoy my last piece I made so I decided to make another one. This one wasn't really made with coloring in mind because I don't have any paint right now so it really uses the abilities of a modest mechanical pencil to portray the world therin. I compensated by packing in more intricate details. There are also numerous references that real world and fictional things hidden in the imagery. Let me know if you can see them and hope you enjoy!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

necromanteum
#2 Posted : 6/27/2022 8:21:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, that's really cool.
if there is an underlying concept, i feel like it might be one of the more interesting story's one could come up with. as i'm kinda mesmerized by it, I feel like I would cite artists like Escher, Dali, A.Grey or Beksinski for the surrealism of how far out it stands from categorical thought.your image has a style and uniqueness that comes through, i feel speaks to me of a board game set. but I'm not sure just what it's trying to say, except i get a an impression of reality's plaything.

I'd really like to see more of this.g. thanks for sharing