We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixed messages through psychadelics Options

drunken_mexican
#1 Posted : 10/14/2006 8:45:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm interested in hearing about other peoples experiences with DMT and messages that breakthroughs can give. I have noticed that sometimes there can be mixed messages. Now I thinking maybe it is due to misinterpretation of the experiences or mayeb that the entites encountered really do play tricks with your mind at times. I've experienced life as a joke, as in, I felt that they were trying to tell me that life here is just like a play or a comedy, it was here just as a joke an I can't understand this very well. Because at other times I've experienced them telling me that there is a reason to be alive, that I have a purpose here and I have been sent here to fulfill that reason. I have once contemplated suicide and psychadelics have shown me that there is more here than meets the eye. But how can life be a joke, and at the same time have a meaning and purpose. Maybe I have misinterpreted these expriences, and maybe I need to have more expereinces and hopefully I will find a better message and find out what they really meant. So, any comments would be nice.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tribal Dreamings
#2 Posted : 10/14/2006 8:58:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to beleive that life is a joke AND we/life is important. Its a cosmic paradox. I have taken from the experience that we are not important as an individual so much as we are as one of the atoms that make up the whole picture. So there fore we are playing out some play AND we ARE important because we are part of the entire. yeah paradox Smile Confused
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

drunken_mexican
#3 Posted : 10/14/2006 8:51:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It all is just so strange to me. There are a lot of ways to look at life. If life is meaningless than whats the point in being here? I could just kill myself but who knows, maybe I'd end up living the same life over and over again, killing myself each time until I decide to stop. Or maybe even there's a possibility we are doomed to expereince the same life, unknowingly for eternity, and everytime we wake up and think we got it all. Then we die and relive it and experience it like it was our first time. I mean who knows. Maybe we are sent here to do this until we get it right then we can move on to something else. It's all so complicated and weird, sometimes I wish that nothing existed and that there would be nothing at all, but then I think that if that was possible then this is probably possible so its like I'm trapped in the universe forever, it all feels new to me, everyday and every year. But maybe what most can't comprehend is the possiblity that we've all live many lives over and over again, I've done this an infinite amount of times. I've experienced other lives an infinite amount and for infinity or eternity we'll keep on going unknowingly. Life really is just a dream. Now I'm not sure if any of that made much sense but I think I'm just rambling by now.

blackclo
#4 Posted : 10/15/2006 4:34:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I beleive there is a grand purpose to it all and I also beleive that at it's core the universe is inherently kind, sacred and good. Just the fact that we are alive to experience this strange wonderful rollercoaster ride called life is pretty amazing. It's all an unfathomable and beautiful mystery and the thing is, if you could find the answers to it all, would you really want to know? I think we have to let go of trying to understand it all and realize that it will always be beyond our comprehension but that's what makes it all the more wonderous. Life is just one big cosmic adventure and I think the point of it is to spread goodness and joy and also to learn and elevate oneself spiritually. With DMT you are entering into the otherside, the astral and spiritual realms which are incomprehensibaly vast, sacred and profound were you will encounter innumerable gods, demons and other beings , both good and bad, some will teach you, some will trick you, some will heal you some will hurt you. Realize this though, that whatever these beings have parted to you whatever they have shown you, the truth of the matter is that all in all, when all's said and done, the universe, multiverse or whatever you want to call it is just one thing, love. Not the kind of love that we understand in human concepts and how we express it here, this is compassion, innocence and kindness of the holiest and purest kind and you are a part of it. Through the misintepretations and distortions, every religion, guru, buddha,saint and scripture all point to the same sign and have the same message, all you need is love and love is all there is. Very happy

Tribal Dreamings
#5 Posted : 10/15/2006 11:47:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well said blackclo Smile
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

Jonah
#6 Posted : 10/15/2006 11:18:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oh fuck, sarte. you know, what is it. life being meaningless is actually supposed to be really liberating, because we are free to choose our own meaning or whatever. it seems to make sense to me.

shoe
#7 Posted : 2/13/2007 2:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe you are immortal, and you'll contemplate killing yourself many times but you never actually die, because you're moving around in three spacial dimentions and one temporal dimension which is folded over in a fifth, intangible dimension. so, you think you're approaching your death but in reality you never get there. Read up on string theory for the explanation of the 10 dimensions (tho only the first five are relevant to a human being not concerned with strings)
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!