We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What are the effects of THH ingested by itself? Options

igorcarajo
#1 Posted : 3/8/2022 7:40:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anybody taken THH orally by itself (no harmine or DMT or any other alkaloid)? What would 100 mg or 200 mg feel like? Does it alter your mood? Cognition? Field of vision? Thanks in advance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

meluzine
#2 Posted : 3/9/2022 9:49:49 PM

true love will find you in the end. •93•

I've only tried other ROAs but maybe my input will help. I have have found it to be mildly psychoative taken under the tongue and even more so insufflated. The effects were a mild rush, mild stimulation , mood elevation and body high that lasted around 20-30 minutes. Insufflation was the most potent but it burns a bit. I was using less than 100mg each time since its more bioavailable with those ROAs as far as I know. As long as its the THH that's active and not its metabolites, then oral should have similar effects.

igorcarajo
#3 Posted : 3/10/2022 5:46:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

meluzine wrote:
I've only tried other ROAs but maybe my input will help. I have have found it to be mildly psychoative taken under the tongue and even more so insufflated. The effects were a mild rush, mild stimulation , mood elevation and body high that lasted around 20-30 minutes. Insufflation was the most potent but it burns a bit. I was using less than 100mg each time since its more bioavailable with those ROAs as far as I know. As long as its the THH that's active and not its metabolites, then oral should have similar effects.

Thanks for the response. I was asking because I did a zinc reduction of harmaline to THH (or at least I think I did), and I took 100 mg of it orally and didn’t feel anything. Not sure if what I think is THH maybe isn’t, or the dose was too low, or THH just doesn’t do much by itself.

meluzine
#4 Posted : 3/10/2022 7:10:20 PM

true love will find you in the end. •93•

yeah it is pretty weak on its own, I also might be unusually sensitive to harmala's, as I've gotten a pretty narcotic high from just harmaline orally before as well.