We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
60-80 mg vaped - lockout? Options

LouSkywalker
#1 Posted : 3/5/2022 10:42:56 AM

Painting pictures with words

After some interesting sub-breakthrough experiences with enhanced leaf... I vaporised 60-80 mg (no scale, but definitely no less than 60...) in a quartz dab banger.

The piece was brand new, never used it for anything before. My friend held this glass vial with the spice dose in it while getting the stone red hot. The second it hit I sucked it all up, it evaporated with less than a 20th of the matter as residue... I'm amazed at how effective the hit was. I tasted spice and I had intense body sensations... I leant back and closed my eyes.

As I held in my breath what had been the start of visuals faded to complete black. When I finally exhaled slowly I was affected heavily... But all I saw was this orange glow that seemed to tell me up front "you're not getting in", and then it actually got a bit more intense for a few seconds before I was 80% back to normal and opened my eyes to see no OEVs.

It felt like a few seconds or a minute max after I hit it that I was back there. My friend told me 7 minutes had gone by.

Now I am familiar with "lock-out" from reading here... If I was locked out, it felt as if the reason/message from hyperspace was telling me "That was too much, but you're just a beginner, we won't hold it against you or "teach you a lesson" this time because you didn't do anything to merit the famed hyperslap, but you're not getting in."

It was weaker than doses I've had with much lower amounts of enhanced leaf. Did I get locked out?

Side note that's important: I'm on a benzo, currently tapering and only ever at baseline, constantly reducing.

I have an above average tolerance to mescaline and mushrooms, and I assume other entheogens too.

That being said, it wouldn't explain the obviously weaker experience with a large one hit perfectly vaped dose.

I'm looking for "real world" comment preferably... Not speculation about the nature of hyperspace or entities with intentions, at least not primarily, but I am nonetheless interested in what others have to say...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/5/2022 2:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It appears that when there is a direct communication that you're not "getting in" that you may be temporarily locked out.

Now, I won't be speculating over the array or reasons why this has occurred for you, because generally it is an unknown.

How often have you been traveling? And why? What's your intention? What are you willing to give to the space (it's in your best interest to not only take from the spice but to "give" to the spice as well).

I find that murky intention setting seems to be a main culprit to when lockout occurs. It doesn't seem to be singularly related to frequency, but a combination combined with intention.

This thread may prove useful for you at this time.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LouSkywalker
#3 Posted : 3/5/2022 3:46:57 PM

Voidmatrix wrote:
It appears that when there is a direct communication that you're not "getting in" that you may be temporarily locked out.

Now, I won't be speculating over the array or reasons why this has occurred for you, because generally it is an unknown.

How often have you been traveling? And why? What's your intention? What are you willing to give to the space (it's in your best interest to not only take from the spice but to "give" to the spice as well).

I find that murky intention setting seems to be a main culprit to when lockout occurs. It doesn't seem to be singularly related to frequency, but a combination combined with intention.

This thread may prove useful for you at this time.

One love

I haven't been using spice much at all. My entheogen of choice is psilocybin, which I use to explore my mind, have fun, develop insights and because I have a genuine wholesome feeling that they're really good for me in this current "newly positive" phase/direction of my life.

This week I got my first bit of freebase, before that I'd had enhanced leaf about 6 times and "sprinkled on a weed pipe" dmt that was a light experience courtesy of my brother Smile

My intentions with DMT, well that's a can of worms I guess. I hit such a large dose because I was looking for the breakthrough. I've never broken through, although an experience of mine with almost 7 grams of shrooms did something equally deep for me, I have a detailed report up here:

"Long story short" my use has been curiosity and exploration. I hadn't done DMT for 2 weeks prior.

I'm not sure if it was "direct communication" but there was a feeling of acceptance that nothing would happen that set in as I held the hit at what would normally be the peak.

As far as intentions;

Curiosity
Psychonaut fun...?
a love of entheogens

These about sum it up. There's been no overdoing... I am always on the lookout for deep/meaningful entheogenic experiences, and when I am presented with one out of my comfort zone I always do my best to genuinely integrate life lessons.

My last trip caused me to act positively on the lessons I learnt and therefore I went into it with a feeling of worthiness, a feeling that through past integration I had earned the right to return to the realm for more lessons.

DMT has always treated me well, but I've never broken through or had entity contact on it. An intense experience is what I was looking for, and I was ready mentally for integration and positive learning.

"That was too much, but you're just a beginner, we won't hold it against you or "teach you a lesson" this time because you didn't do anything to merit the famed hyperslap, but you're not getting in."

That's pretty much what the feeling was...

Going down the rabbit hole of "entity intentions"...

If there was something (inside or outside myself) keeping me out I have a feeling that it did so to avoid overwhelming me... Which is a bummer because I wanted to finally experience this alternate universe I keep getting glimpses of.

I've had intense experiences, but with DMT alone nothing like travelling and meeting entities has ever really happened.

This one has me flabbergasted, because I've never been so ready to blast off and just been cut off like that. I've had trouble getting enough of a dose when it comes to most psychedelics, but these effects were lower than previous lower doses... A good 60/80mg of freebase that vaped fast, smooth and was held in for a long time.... And no real effects other than physiological at the peak... especially bizarre was the perception it was so short when it was 7 whole minutes.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/5/2022 3:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing.

Well it sounds like you feel all of your bases are covered for major concerns. I might recommend reflecting on them for a bit to see if there may be something you're missing.

DMT is wild and unpredictable. There are times I see nothing and it's a completely somatic experience. There's also times that I break through and there are no visible entities around (sometimes I can feel them observing).

DMT always has something new to show you.

Time shrinkage and dilation are also not uncommon.

Stay open, and try again soon.

Note: If you wouldn't mind, could you edit out anything relative to exchanging or receiving illicit substances. Such talk is prohibited based on the Attitude Page rules.

I look forward to hearing how your next attempt goes Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LouSkywalker
#5 Posted : 3/5/2022 4:11:24 PM

Voidmatrix wrote:
Thank you for sharing.

Well it sounds like you feel all of your bases are covered for major concerns. I might recommend reflecting on them for a bit to see if there may be something you're missing.

DMT is wild and unpredictable. There are times I see nothing and it's a completely somatic experience. There's also times that I break through and there are no visible entities around (sometimes I can feel them observing).

DMT always has something new to show you.

Time shrinkage and dilation are also not uncommon.

Stay open, and try again soon.

Note: If you wouldn't mind, could you edit out anything relative to exchanging or receiving illicit substances. Such talk is prohibited based on the Attitude Page rules.

I look forward to hearing how your next attempt goes Smile

One love

Before I do that, could you please explain to me (or point to which part of the attitude section) why, when I made it clear that money was only specifically used for legal materials?

I love the attitude's vibe and I want to be on board and get it is all... I once vaguely mentioned "buying mushrooms", and had to edit that out, seemed a little extreme because I went into literally no further detail and I regret not constructively questioning it at the time... What is the logic behind obfuscating talk of general acquirement of substances?

Perhaps it was my wording of "leave money at the door", which I meant metaphorically and not literally? I was trying to highlight the positive and non-financial direct relationship I felt with the substances.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/5/2022 5:07:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd be happy to Smile

Attitude Page 2.2 wrote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.

Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you

In your case, it was the trade of supplies (that are legal more than likely) and your acquiring of substances (that are likely illegal).

It is a pretty rigid rule. We've had to tighten up on this rule because we've noticed that an innocent mentioning can mushroom into more specific exchange discussion.

This rule is extant to prevent Trav from dealing with any sort of legal ramifications, both domestic and international.

And you're not in trouble or anything. And I also understand why you shared those details. They add to the overall beauty of the psychedelic experience. Smile

One love

LouSkywalker
#7 Posted : 3/7/2022 10:58:03 AM

Okay I get that. A blanket solution to a complicated problem is often the only realistic approach. I guess that my intention to emphasize the opposite of the type of exchanges that are truly not in the spirit of this place, such as people buying things from dealers or (god forbid another thread on) "the street price of DMT".

I know I'm not in trouble, or trusted it rather Smile

My invitation to challenge the request was to learn and show a willingness to adapt, whilst still having the confidence to assert myself when I felt I'd done nothing "wrong".

The fact that it's a rule to prevent things from snowballing and requiring a case by case review each time makes perfect sense, so I shall go ahead and remove mention of acquiring, unless that acquiring is between myself and my raw materials. Is that in the spirit?

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 3/7/2022 1:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LouSkywalker wrote:
Okay I get that. A blanket solution to a complicated problem is often the only realistic approach. I guess that my intention to emphasize the opposite of the type of exchanges that are truly not in the spirit of this place, such as people buying things from dealers or (god forbid another thread on) "the street price of DMT".

I know I'm not in trouble, or trusted it rather Smile

My invitation to challenge the request was to learn and show a willingness to adapt, whilst still having the confidence to assert myself when I felt I'd done nothing "wrong".

The fact that it's a rule to prevent things from snowballing and requiring a case by case review each time makes perfect sense, so I shall go ahead and remove mention of acquiring, unless that acquiring is between myself and my raw materials. Is that in the spirit?

Thank you for your understanding (and desire to understand and grow as well). I do understand the desire for mentioning with respect to the specific context, in that, as you said, "in the spirit" of desirable exchanges for these magical molecules. It adds to the magic.

Love

One love

THanoC
#9 Posted : 3/9/2022 7:06:42 PM

It is a worthy pursuit to try to decrease the amount of pain you bring into the world

I was always interested in the experiences of this nature, a very loved person of mine that we explore psychedelics together tried a DMT pen i had made, she had an "amazing" experience as she said that started with seeing the flower of life, then she accelerated through it and went to that very familiar to some of us colorful temple with a dome and columns, she said it felt like she was peeking somewhere that normally she doesn't have access to..(take the "familiar to some of us" with a whole bucket of salt and not just a grain, i said it because i've heard many people describing this exactly experience and it was my first experience as well, let me know if anyone is familiar with this), very soon after, she wanted to "go back", she felt like she was one step away from "something important" and told me that the previous dose wasn't enough to get her there, i wasn't sure what to believe but i told her "if you really feel like it, then go for it".

i gave her the pen, she inhaled multiple times and had no facial visible emotions or any body language during the whole trip, when she came back at around 10 minutes after her last inhale she started crying, i panicked but tried not to show her, she described the experience as this: "i went to a place with a colorful wall, there was a golden gate, it was guarded by two gray colored complex mechanical beings, these beings were pushing me away from the golden gate, but i did not understand that at the time because i was waiting for something to happen and everything was really intense, after some process on it, i feel rejected, because they would not let me in", now what is interesting is that this stayed in her for months after, that feeling of rejection she got made her feel bad for herself, she has solved this now, and sees this experience with no fear or feeling of rejection as she did a few months ago, i believe it just takes a lot of processing to comprehend even at the slightest these experiences.
To fathom Hell or soar angelic,
Just take a pinch of psychedelic

LouSkywalker
#10 Posted : 3/10/2022 11:43:49 AM

THanoC wrote:
I was always interested in the experiences of this nature, a very loved person of mine that we explore psychedelics together tried a DMT pen i had made, she had an "amazing" experience as she said that started with seeing the flower of life, then she accelerated through it and went to that very familiar to some of us colorful temple with a dome and columns, she said it felt like she was peeking somewhere that normally she doesn't have access to..(take the "familiar to some of us" with a whole bucket of salt and not just a grain, i said it because i've heard many people describing this exactly experience and it was my first experience as well, let me know if anyone is familiar with this), very soon after, she wanted to "go back", she felt like she was one step away from "something important" and told me that the previous dose wasn't enough to get her there, i wasn't sure what to believe but i told her "if you really feel like it, then go for it".

i gave her the pen, she inhaled multiple times and had no facial visible emotions or any body language during the whole trip, when she came back at around 10 minutes after her last inhale she started crying, i panicked but tried not to show her, she described the experience as this: "i went to a place with a colorful wall, there was a golden gate, it was guarded by two gray colored complex mechanical beings, these beings were pushing me away from the golden gate, but i did not understand that at the time because i was waiting for something to happen and everything was really intense, after some process on it, i feel rejected, because they would not let me in", now what is interesting is that this stayed in her for months after, that feeling of rejection she got made her feel bad for herself, she has solved this now, and sees this experience with no fear or feeling of rejection as she did a few months ago, i believe it just takes a lot of processing to comprehend even at the slightest these experiences.

That sounds unfortunate, I suppose my only non-speculative input there is to advise against the "not enough - go again" mentality there. When I wasn't let in I immediately accepted that it wouldn't happen today, or by upping the dose, and that the right thing to do both as a general rule and subjective processing of the "message" was to relax, take it easy and come back later.