We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Welcome to the Immaterium (digital psyArt - updated 2022-07-28) Options

necromanteum
#21 Posted : 7/14/2022 3:54:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thought i'd share a funny one i did, just after my trip. very shitty quality, stock images still have the watermarks. most of my stuff has technique which is pretty haphazard anyway.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

necromanteum
#22 Posted : 7/29/2022 11:18:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

necromanteum wrote:
thought i'd share a funny one i did, just after my trip. very shitty quality, stock images still have the watermarks. most of my stuff has technique which is pretty haphazard anyway.

Laughing ... i love this image, and how shoddy it is. one of the first concepts/digital art I did after my DPT trip was taking an old mundane photo used as the backdrop for a simple spheroid entering the earthly realm through an astrophysical singularity. it is a "Sentinel" and is tasked with hunting down humans, ala phantasm movie (and more), and putting the fear of god into them so they don't AWAKEN.

it's fairly clear to me, that from my trip I've concluded that the onset of what I experienced could be described as an evolutionary jump in consciousness. I don't say that because I feel I'm unique or "above it all" (meaning people and corporeal, earthly things), but I was existing for a brief moment in time in a higher state of being. read my report (my intro essay) if you want to understand, but I was existing as pure energy/electrical potential... the perception of myself was like that of plasma state of matter (such as lightning, or a star). and I think this is what drew attention from some powerful being(s) out there in hyperspace. >> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=96916

sentinel:

also, don't forget to check out the new piece of art. i always update the original post so it's easy for ppl to find, but maybe im doing this wrong, the doofus that i am Rolling eyes

well here's the "Digital remix" version anyway

Fridge
#23 Posted : 7/29/2022 2:11:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love it! I see so many patterns that are very familiar. Keep on sharing!
...no need to worry...

necromanteum
#24 Posted : 8/8/2022 1:12:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Love it! I see so many patterns that are very familiar. Keep on sharing!

thanks fridge! did you ever end up giving any of those AI things a try like DALL-E or Midjourney? Midjourney one is easy, just join the discord pretty ez

PREV12