We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Microdose experience Options

OliverJ
#1 Posted : 2/15/2022 1:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shared in the hopes this may benefit another.

In January this year I microdosed Iboga each day (Alongside doing dry January). I consumed a teaspoon of rootbark each morning, slightly chewed, before swallowing down with water.

Unlike previous microdose efforts with Iboga I did not suffer the debilitating physical sides of fatigue when exercising or excessive lethargy and sleepiness. I did experience a continual increase in the sense of wellbeing and calmness, alongside a continued drop in libido (which still persists now).

In previous experiences I have consistently had an increase in libido, lethargy and a struggle to exercise alongside the calming/uplifting effects.

It has consistently been my experience that Iboga is an effective anti anxiety medicine.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WisdomTooth
#2 Posted : 5/25/2022 4:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting.. I was always told Iboga is quite strong for microdosing and has a longer half-life than most psychedelics so 300 - 500mg root-bark every 4 days or 4 days on 3 days off is optimal. Cannot imagine a tsp (3 - 5g) daily.. glad it worked well for you.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 5/25/2022 5:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WisdomTooth wrote:
Interesting.. I was always told Iboga is quite strong for microdosing and has a longer half-life than most psychedelics so 300 - 500mg root-bark every 4 days or 4 days on 3 days off is optimal. Cannot imagine a tsp (3 - 5g) daily.. glad it worked well for you.

I think your teaspoons may be larger than mine. I would say a teaspoon is one gram at most, probably a little less.

fink
#4 Posted : 5/25/2022 9:27:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is a decrease in libido good for you?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.