We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
collection of short whims Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 2/9/2010 6:29:07 PM

Derek

a collection of the lil things i write here and there when i feel inspired

-
so far out people cant read what your talkin about this sounds all wrong whats his problem wheres he from why cant they see its all cool and nothins stopping u -psy

-
criticized and cast out the watchers eyes filled with doubt.. still determined yet overcome with burden wont give in no matter how it worsen -psy
-
its best to assume you know nothing.. as soon as you think you know something it changes just to show you that you know nothing.. -psy

-
everyones a critic and when our biggest allies a cynic theres little one can do but to have faith in the fleeting few -psy
-
haters keep on hating as you cry im elating.. sorry you find it intimidating the things i speak you love debating.. its really a shame you fight my way cant you see what i try to say the words i use you cant deny the purity of my muse.. at times i wonder why envy gets in the way of sympathy -psy
-
the glimmer on the outer edges of consciousness we can smile because we know that they are watching us -psy
-
freak storms and global wars planes crashing the rich relaxing but dont you worry just as the sun will rise in the sky one day we all will die -psy
-
words flow and no one seems to know they easily dismiss and know not the beauty they have missed -psy
-
what is and should never be hidden amoung the things we see.. its so much we turn it off those that deny this have no idea what i am talking about -psy
-
time in mind i wonder why cast aside the mundane opens wide to see infinity deep down withinity i wander into me lone search for divinity -psy
-
like the shifting desert sands and the winds that blow from foreign lands like the night birds song calling endlessly on some message to another i find hope in wonder -psy
-
through the void and back again dont know why but i am sapped again turned out burnt in tongue dried whats sin.. why do we lie and hide away burying ourselves from the light of day? why do we hate and feel such greed when we know our friends share the same need? why dont we realize what really matters to love and cherish those that have us... -psy

-
secrets abound lay in wait there to be found.. pass your life away ignoring the vastness you can pretend and look pass this but it goes on in all its glory without you. -psy
-
as time moves on through an ending song as words go by without a thought of why the love is strong and will move on youll see my sight and know delight -psy
-
those that know.. know its alright. those that are blind.. wish they had my sight. -psy
-
everyday is a new way.. another chance to spark romance.. the goal in life is love not strife.. to rise above and care for the one you love.. and that i do. -psy
-
sunshine dream in mind drift away a brand new day living life feeling love so much i want to say the way is here you need not fear follow me into the sun youll see why we have already won -psy
-
california fore too long a peaceful place to watch the setting sun.. a dream of mine will come true in time.. with love and support to do my best work! -psy
-
hear my words explore my understanding.. examine things from all sides and always look deeper.. youll be surprised whats been right there all along the truth is so beautiful -psy
-
transcend the pain.. enlighten your soul, awaken your consciousness to its true potential.. surrender your expectations live in bliss and follow love.. we can overcome our inherent darkness with faith and love for the light, the beauty in all and everything, open your mind and your life will improve. -psy

-
THINGS amaze me... theres so many of them -psy
-
tomorrows not over but only begun a new day a new way to dance in the sun your love your life gets better each day go on into tomorrow seeing things the right way -psy
-
together we can weather this leave the pain and live in bliss.. -psy
-
when you feel lost and can not find your way.. somethings you must remember as i often say, to have faith in the random.. that no moment may be in vain and everythings with reason so rise above the pain.. you are not just yourself hidden all away theres all inside you begging to see the light of day.. let it flow and l...et it out and youll remember what youv missed, so close you felt to nothing you could almost feel deaths cold kiss.. but its true what they say that its never too late, you are here for something and life is truly great -psy
-
i am sick with disease i beg of comfort please i have made my self sick as we all do even if we cant admit we all know what this all is but we forget so we can be bliss -psy
-
atrophy in this loneliness.. trapped in this emptiness, an observer seeing on not seen. so close that i am far away a distant satellite on the brink. orbiting in this endless progression alone with this divine obsession the more i find the less i mind yet still i feel sadness for you -psy
-
we live in fear from the light hide our eyes ignore its sight confused and numbed taught to obey we give our lives to hide from the true way -psy
-
this whole life iv been searching for.. holding prayers in search of more.. from my darkest in times of pain came eternal light allowing refrain.. the warming source which is myself stripped me down and showed true wealth.. the days now i have known no better every moment a lightening feather.. i soar -psy
-
no no i cant sleep same old pain with slow sustain.. iv gone through death hurt and loss in life traded and lost everything at least more then twice.. another day gone and another sunup to come know my lifes getting better yet still in this moment i feel upset and weathered.. sometimes this life leaves me wondering if im really coming into hope or just going -psy
-
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 2/9/2010 8:18:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These are all great, thanks for sharing.

Especially liked:
Quote:
like the shifting desert sands and the winds that blow from foreign lands like the night birds song calling endlessly on some message to another i find hope in wonder
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

psychosisdoses
#3 Posted : 2/9/2010 9:14:01 PM

Derek

thanks man ill be sure to add some more in time im glad you enjoyed them Smile
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

ambi-lysergance
#4 Posted : 2/9/2010 9:35:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you have a great and complex mind sirWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

Virola78
#5 Posted : 2/9/2010 9:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

or this one:
"those that know.. know its alright. those that are blind.. wish they had my sight."

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

psychosisdoses
#6 Posted : 2/10/2010 1:02:14 AM

Derek

thanks guys its funny iv been posting these to my friends and family for months and no one much pays them any mind
psycho babble an all
but im glad someone out there appreciates it
much <3 for the nexus my home

ill write some more one of these nights

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 2/11/2010 9:47:17 PM

Derek

-with time the tides will rise and flow and too your walls youll someday let go.. open the gates to your enemies tell all your friends and let them know what you mean to me.. the future we hold in our hands ignore that and it ebbs away like the sands. -psy

-blasted, relaxed, confused? no chance.. love this life everyday holds a new way of looking out and dropping doubt.. really no reason to worry why just be happy your alive -psy

- post man oh post man where can you be days and days i spend waiting for thee where are my letters the words i need to see where are my things out there waiting for me.. oh usps you are in a state of distress when your dispatchers deliver mail for another and where oh where are my letters from mother?! -psy

-pleasant dreams and altered scenes... forgotten keys to hidden themes... making the connections remembering the way step by step yields brighter days.. help your brother love your mother, explain your position find your lifes mission.. the universe provides pleasures abounds when you know yourself your future is found. -psy

psychosisdoses
#8 Posted : 2/12/2010 9:23:24 AM

Derek

- sometimes in torment or pleasure so fine there is always that something unspeakably divine -psy

- the wonderous darkness and joys of a mouse alone in the vastness of any house.. endless rooms and sweet delights all for the mouse in the dead of night -psy

- like a butterfly you know you want it you dont know why -psy

dankh
#9 Posted : 2/12/2010 10:45:41 AM

MRJ

i has a little freench hat and sum drums to rap on

le poems!
In most cases, the furthest you have to go for help is the nearest human being.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule a film by Mitch Schultz
@Facebook @Twitter @YouTube

The creator; shattered diamond eyes and serpent veins of light.

Quote:
I'm scared to death that I'm living a life not worth dying for.

psychosisdoses
#10 Posted : 2/12/2010 12:44:11 PM

Derek

dankh wrote:
i has a little freench hat and sum drums to rap on

le poems!

thanks?
i dont quite catch your drift but it sounds like a nice place at least
glad to share

psychosisdoses
#11 Posted : 2/12/2010 2:32:17 PM

Derek

- the beauty is blinding so much truth to look and find in the common everyday where we disbelieve just to make way for room to fill our heads with all our worries and darkest dreads perpetuating the negativity ignoring the divinity deep down withinity -psy

psychosisdoses
#12 Posted : 2/16/2010 6:53:23 PM

Derek

- riding through another lonely night lookin to the sky, moon the stars.. i see my hearts delight its only everything and everywhere through the trees and in the air all the busy streets and peoples cares all in their heads and how do they wear.. riding through this night alone your in my head im coming home -psy

- silly joker you nontoker smoker master of all things cosmic you know not why you want it.. you make a mockery of my saving grace if i had it my way id STEAL YOUR FACE! -psy

- inside yourself a world of wealth the calm you seek is easier then you believe -psy

- lysergic bliss oh how iv missed this -psy

- we come together to form the one mind in search of that something unspeakably divine... together we know better what to do with our time nights spent searching within our one mind, let us toast to our pleasures and the secrets they keep for our lifes now better we the sheperds of the sheep. -psy

psychosisdoses
#13 Posted : 2/17/2010 7:58:17 AM

Derek

- lovers lost and times gone past yet tomorrows dreams always seem to last its what keeps us going one way or the other we need our hope to drive us we need our wonder.. when we close down our minds we miss out on the divine to limit the imagination is a waste of mind -psy

- and in the end you question and wonder what was right to see you lovers passion fade out like the night.. wonder why it started and how long it had to last if it never really mattered whyd the time so quickly pass.. so you level out your weakness and rise above your past tomorrow is what matters and all your love will last - psy

- hidden between the common themes they lay in wait to give us escape not from reality in the physical sense but from our selves and the common descents.. the wrongful ways and devilish deeds they show us why there is no need, they are the guides of the greatest wealth the ones were looking for are ourselves -psy

- from our darkest pain we find the sweet refrain of hope and love that fits like a glove when love brings you sorrow remember that there must be light in tomorrow the days will not end just because youv lost who you thought was the one there are many others and we mustnt waste our love in fear of loss -psy

- if id known better i never would of held the tether.. a troubled past of wasted years and needless tears, forgotten dreams and hopes failing at the seams, it serves us better then to of thought we could weather knowing time would stain once pristine dreams i told you i loved you this much was true only to try and try never reaching you looking back its clear enough to see that all you ever wanted was to be away from me-psy

psychosisdoses
#14 Posted : 2/18/2010 9:53:16 PM

Derek

-always here im back again beneathe these skies with wild eyes a thousand times with sight divine so many days spent here within divine the truth we seek and i have mine -psy

-let your love grow like a garden grove the sunshine fills the minds with divine words and wisdom that lead you through any mission.. always searching for whats true and right, the deeper layers hidden in plain sight.. our time here is what we should hold near always thankful for whatever finds you. -psy

-inner secrets the spinner keeps it in the web from which is fed knowledge so profound youll need new ways to even know how to apply and recreate the mystery in which you partake -psy