We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
E juice warning.. Options

The Sofa Traveler
#21 Posted : 11/27/2023 11:09:17 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

scaredofthedark wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
Biacetyl is a health hazard and should not be added to vape juice.

Are there PG mixes without it or a safer alternative?

Any PG/VG or PG neutral base. Neither PG nor VG contain diacetyl. Diacetyl is used in some aromas, specifically to give a butter-like taste. I guess you don't need butter-like aromas in your DMT vape Smile
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Sofa Traveler
#22 Posted : 11/27/2023 11:44:58 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

MuteUSO wrote:
starway7 wrote:
This E juice method should have fallen by the wayside a long time ago...

Direct E Mesh vapes vape dmt very nicely....and cleanly.. without adding any thing else to it! ..so my logic is.... [why add all these other substances to it when its not needed?

I think most people don't really use e-juice-dmt vaping as a substitute for the e-mesh. The e-mesh rather is a one-hit breakthrough machine. Whereas dmt in e-juice can provide for multiple smaller, consecutive hits (and a prolonged experience when combined with harmalas); all without the traveler having to reload anything.

That said, I am highly interested in finding out how unhealthy these e-juices really are. I think a good advice is to try and go with pure pg/vg and avoid additives.

That's it. E-juice and e-mesh are not competing ROAs, they are complementary and not intended for the same type of use - even if you can also easily blast off/breakthrough with a proper juice ratio (1g/2ml) and a proper <0.3ohms sub-ohm device. And, indeed, as you mentionned, e-juice is the ideal companion for regular vaporization while on harmalas. I hardly use the Mighty anymore since I almost only travel with harmalas.
Also, I agree that avoiding aromas in DMT juice is the way to go. Not only for health issues but also to keep a better monitoring of the vaporization : when you start feeling the characteristic burnt DMT taste, it means something goes wrong and you have to adjust the settings. Aromas may hide this taste.
This diacetyl story, which only concerns certain types of flavors, is just another attempt on the part of tobacco lobbies to discredit vaping as a whole.
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

Kobranek
#23 Posted : 12/9/2023 2:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since I have been making my own cannabis vape e-juice with the Farm to Vape product with good results I've been wondering how well it would work for dmt eventhough the mighty+ is my go to roa efficient delivery system. Their lab results show that common vg/pg mixtures create formaldehyde at concentrations greater than their medical grade PEG300/400 mixture.

arrall
#24 Posted : 12/12/2023 3:45:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This issue is caused by additives, primarily those used in black market e-juice and gray/black-market cannabis carts.

PG and VG are both extremely safe to vaporize to the best of my knowledge.

PREV12