We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Today I had my 1st DMT breakthrough Options

wilspeak
#1 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked DMT for the 1st time today, and I'm going to tell you it was one of the most profound and frightening experiences of my life... if you do DMT you have to be willing to go into another dimension, I should have been more prepared but I did it on a whim and very fast..I should have prepared myself mentally like I do when I do the sacred mushroom. I loaded the pipe with 50 micrograms and took 1 puff.......1 puff and I broke through another dimension, I almost didn't know where I was at the only thing that kept me in this realm was when I stumbled into my room and I grabbed my crystals and I put my hand on a salt lamp and prayed. I was damn near paralyzed, but I stood up and I found my way to my room where my crystals are at I grabbed a few crystals and put them in my hands and I started talking, then I got on my knees and started to pray and ask for forgiveness, and then I put my hands on a salt lamp. However effects of the DMT very strong, and there was an entity speaking to me..DMT is nothing to play with it's not a toy, should be treated with respect.. if I ever do it again I'm going to be a lot more prepared. It was a Very Powerful experience. [img]
wilspeak attached the following image(s):
images.jpg (13kb) downloaded 200 time(s).
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:13:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Big grin Laughing Twisted Evil

That was great.

Congratulations also.

Give it a couple months and you'll probably start thinking about doing it again. Twisted Evil

How are you feeling now?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:29:15 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Now you know.

Btw, I think you mean 50 milligrams - and that's a heavy dose if you vaporise it effectively. Some seasoned hypernauts with a well-honed technique break through with 20mg or sometimes even less. Perhaps that's what you managed to take in with one puff, getting all 50mg in one puff would most likely have been (even more) terrifying.

How would you say it happened that in what appears to have been 4+ years of preparation (based on your Nexus membership), you then took the DMT on a whim and at such a hefty dose? Walking around can be pretty difficult under the influence and sometimes people black out or otherwise topple over so I'd advise some extra caution to avoid injury or other difficulties and always only use in a place where you will be physically safe.

You mentioned forgiveness, an important part in some of my recent experiences with harmalas (Syrian rue tea) was centered around forgiveness - both for myself and other people. For me this was one of the single most important things in recent use of neuroactive indolic alkaloids. Forgiveness brings peace. You can forgive yourself.

PS - I also throw you a little hifive ✋ 🍒

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

wilspeak
#4 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Big grin Laughing Twisted Evil

That was great.

Congratulations also.

Give it a couple months and you'll probably start thinking about doing it again. Twisted Evil

How are you feeling now?

One love

Hello Voidmatrix, Yes I am thinking about doing it again , but the next time I will be more prepared and in a better frame of mind. I fell well thank You
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:38:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Btw, I think you mean 50 milligrams - and that's a heavy dose if you vaporise it effectively. Some seasoned hypernauts with a well-honed technique break through with 20mg or sometimes even less. Perhaps that's what you managed to take in with one puff, getting all 50mg in one puff would most likely have been (even more) terrifying.

I chalk it up to method, set, setting, and high sensitivity, but I rarely need more than 20mg if I want to breakthrough. A few milligrams up or down is usually pretty noticeable for me.

My first several times the dose was weighed on a gram scale. We got it to read 0.1, which from my prior extensive experience with cheap gram scales meant that it was more than 0.1 to get 0.1 to register on the device. Poor sensitivity. While the sandwich method was employed, and some of the spice was burned and wasted, I probably still got more than 50mg. That said, I was not in touch with my body aside from intermittently noticing intense sensations from time to time. There was no way I would've been able to walk. I wasn't even sure if my eyes were open or closed at times (when I remembered I had such things as "eyes"Pleased.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

wilspeak
#6 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:51:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Now you know.

How would you say it happened that in what appears to have been 4+ years of preparation (based on your Nexus membership), you then took the DMT on a whim and at such a hefty dose? Walking around can be pretty difficult under the influence and sometimes people black out or otherwise topple over so I'd advise some extra caution to avoid injury or other difficulties and always only use in a place where you will be physically safe.

You mentioned forgiveness, an important part in some of my recent experiences with harmalas (Syrian rue tea) was centered around forgiveness - both for myself and other people. For me this was one of the single most important things in recent use of neuroactive indolic alkaloids. Forgiveness brings peace. You can forgive yourself.

PS - I also throw you a little hifive ✋ 🍒

Hello downwardsfromzero, I should have tried less for the 1st time... however I wanted to break through and it only took 1 puff... Yes I have been a member for some time , but I was doing research off and on on how to make and use DMT. I just got around to doing it. I got the feeling that our govt is watching DMT realms and knows about other dimensions and entities. The use of the Sacred mushroom taught me a lot about forgiveness and crystals. I did black out , but fought it and came back... I grabbed my crystals and prayed. Next time I'm going in with less and going in with a better frame of mind than I did today. Thank You

Exitwound
#7 Posted : 2/8/2022 9:14:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wilspeak wrote:
... then I got on my knees and started to pray and ask for forgiveness...

Big grin This is too common with DMT and I can totally relate to this

Glad you had a chance to have this experience, welcome!

wilspeak
#8 Posted : 2/8/2022 7:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
wilspeak wrote:
... then I got on my knees and started to pray and ask for forgiveness...

Big grin This is too common with DMT and I can totally relate to this

Glad you had a chance to have this experience, welcome!

Hello Exitwound, All I could when I read your response was Laugh, because You are speaking truth and I know that Im not alone. Thank You Laughing

Matias_Sanchez
#9 Posted : 2/8/2022 8:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad man you have done that. I would like to know what did you know before doing the experience. I had done changa, here in Argentina, my brother give me a cigarette end. I had 5 puffs around that, and i could see each and every line in everything all simulated type of visual field. Feeling love inside and in everything all going around like a circus. And felt happy for 3, 4 months i didnt need anything else than wake up and breath, i hope you feel that too. how are you feeling it now?. Much love

wilspeak
#10 Posted : 2/9/2022 7:34:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Matias_Sanchez wrote:
I'm glad man you have done that. I would like to know what did you know before doing the experience. I had done changa, here in Argentina, my brother give me a cigarette end. I had 5 puffs around that, and i could see each and every line in everything all simulated type of visual field. Feeling love inside and in everything all going around like a circus. And felt happy for 3, 4 months i didnt need anything else than wake up and breath, i hope you feel that too. how are you feeling it now?. Much love

Hello Matias_Sanchez, The only things that I knew Before I did DMT was what I had read.... I researched DMT, but I had never tried it. What did help me was I had done High Dose mushrooms a few times before I tried DMT. The mushroom is a bit different, but it does have some of the same qualities as the mushroom.

aethereon
#11 Posted : 3/3/2022 5:22:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations on your breakthrough wilspeak. I think it's probably good you just took the plunge without wrapping your head too too much around the whole aspect. Not saying of course that preparation isn't a good thing, in fact paradoxically it's key, but I guess as far as knowing what you're getting into. Can one truly ever know? I've never broken through myself. Honestly it used to scare me so much I would always stop myself. Still kinda does, but I'm beginning to fear less. I was always like this is weird enough - STOP. And they say the weirdness truly begins on the 'other side.' I believe it So while I can't really relate 100 percent, I also remember reading so many trip reports on erowid. Watching every single video about the stuff online. Hearing all the crazy crazy stuff people were describing was almost giving me anxiety about it to the point where I almost lost interest. So I guess it's about striking up a a balance really. And you found out first hand the EXPERIENCE which of course cannot be really explained properly... no matter how much can be 'digested intellectually' about the subject. So, while it's good to know what you're getting into, at some point I guess if you're just gonna do it, no amount of preparation will help. If you're gonna do it, just do it! And you did Thumbs up Other than of course, set and setting, which goes without saying Very happy Which is I guess a different sort of preparation.

Camalonga
#12 Posted : 3/16/2022 12:13:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Do you remember much of the experience? 5-MeO is like this too, I still get goosebumps if I try to contemplate it.