We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
DMT salts for e-juice Options

Loveall
#41 Posted : 8/26/2022 11:47:53 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Loveall wrote:
Some updates:

- DMT citrate salt is stable for months Smile
- Must sart with very clean DMT freebase. Any gunk can clog the coil over time. This is a drawback for this method, flame or e-mesh are more forgiving for sloppier extractions. Gunky DMT is OK too, just be ready to replace the coils more frequently (which wastes DMT and can be inconvenient during a long sublingual harmala session).
- As a reminder, a working ratio by mass is: DMT:Citric Acid (using monohydrate from Milliard's): PG:VG 1:0.45:2:0.6. Note: increased citric slightly up from 0.4, with very pure DMT more citric is needed to get to neutral pH.
- 1g of DMT makes about 3ml of e-juice

Cheers Smile

Ok, so this was effective but too sour. Too much citric
Gonna lower the recomendation to 0.4 parts citric or less. Perhaps 0.33 is better for flavor too.

In other news, I tried DMT acetate. It is beyond soluble, I would say miscible? The DMT acetate was an oil. Tasted fine/smooth. Also acetic acid doesn't break down until 400C+, so it could be cleaner for unwanted byproducts (?).

I wanna try harmala acetate too. If it is a miscible oil or at least soluble we could make vapable ayahusaca salt. Tried a lot of harmala salts amd failed, hopefully this ks the one that works.

Also, I moved to a new vape. I really enjoy it: geekvape wenax h1, 0.7 ohms at the high power setting (green color).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#42 Posted : 8/29/2022 6:15:41 PM

❤️‍🔥

Update: DMT citrate e-juice salt has matured into a TEK. Feedback welcome.

shroombee
#43 Posted : 8/29/2022 7:26:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:

Nice! Do you think this TEK extracts most of the DMT from the MHRB? For oral pharmahuasca, this TEK appears to be easier/safer than using lye or the q21q21 lime/vinegar TEK.

Loveall
#44 Posted : 8/29/2022 7:50:36 PM

❤️‍🔥

shroombee wrote:
Loveall wrote:

Nice! Do you think this TEK extracts most of the DMT from the MHRB? For oral pharmahuasca, this TEK appears to be easier/safer than using lye or the q21q21 lime/vinegar TEK.

Based on the estimated weights and yield of ~2% DMT I think yes. EA is goood at pulling plant alkaloids so it would make sense.

Effects from e-vaping are consistent with 20% DMT, but that is subjective.

I'm gonna have to send the e-juice out for analysis to know for sure. That is what should be done next.

_Trip_
#45 Posted : 8/30/2022 2:16:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love your work Loveall especially in your pursuit of e-juice vaping. Some good work with solubilities of citrate etc in PG. I like some of the combos, that although may not suit vaping, have come out of the experiments i.e benzoates forms with different solvents etc.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

some one
#46 Posted : 9/21/2022 5:11:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
some = one | here = some | there = one

Dozuki
#47 Posted : 9/21/2022 11:22:22 PM

Faustian Phytochem Investigator

Loveall wrote:
I'm gonna have to send the e-juice out for analysis to know for sure. That is what should be done next.

I'd be interested in seeing results from analysis. EA should be a less selective solvent than Hexane/Heptane/Naphtha.

-D.

Ruffles
#48 Posted : 4/8/2023 3:15:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HIELO is an amazing tek Lovell!

Converted some freebase to citric and it worked like described. Vaping felt qualitatively similar to vaping fumaric or freebase.

I still prefer the stronger smell and feel of the vaped freebase, even nicotine freebase feels better for me, not sure why though. I have to dismiss my previous claim that fumaric D had a heavy load feel, now I realize that it was just relaxation induced.by Dmt. So far I have vaped a shit load of fumaric D and nothing problematic has ever occurred.

I am extremely interested in harmala vaping, ehuasca??? Did you ever tried some of it? There is so much debate on Harmala being useful only for oral consumption that I am biased and skeptical on vaping it.

When I mix my harnala freebase (golden powdered, caapi derived) with fumaric Dmt in solution (including vg : pg) it obviously shifts to salt form as the green fluorescence pops up under uv light so it seems that it would be a saltD:saltH vaping session.

Loveall
#49 Posted : 5/13/2023 5:07:13 AM

❤️‍🔥

I updated the HIELO TEK:

- No more CaCl2 dry. Fridge rest and cold decanting of water works great. Less chemichal needed and unified process step with CIELO.
- Moved to pure PG. Vapes nicely and flows better. Edit: Flowed too much and caused spit back. Moved back to 50/50 PG/VG
- After a bunch of testing with different devices, 60 to 80W is great. Less wattage is OK and can work with Harmalas, but to really get solid effects, 60W+ is needed.

Also, I measured the pH. Was neutral on strips.

It is super simple. To recap: Make rootbark:water:lime paste (1:1.5:0.25), pull with EA, fridge rest, decant/filter, salt with citric (~0.05 parts), decant and wash with fresh EA, evaporate off EA, and mix with PG (~0.08 parts, about 1 to 2 times the weight of the precipitate).

Fastest way to get a decent DMT salt e-juice in my opinion.

EA can be washed with sodium carbonate followed by brine and reused.
Loveall attached the following image(s):
20230513_000804.jpg (1,414kb) downloaded 309 time(s).

Brennendes Wasser
#50 Posted : 5/14/2023 10:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Loveall wrote:
It is super simple. To recap: Make rootbark:water:lime paste (1:1.5:0.25), pull with EA, fridge rest, decant/filter, salt with citric (~0.05 parts), decant and wash with fresh EA, evaporate off EA, and mix with PG (~0.08 parts, about 1 to 2 times the weight of the precipitate).

That is so cool Love Love I guess cant be more straight-forward and shows with the salting step you will not get over any other gunk - even though Ethyl Acetate should pull whatever Alkaloid is hidden inside. Seems once again DMT is the only active component. Maybe another sign that a Jungle never existed?

So how about the shelf life? Will it stay dissolved and free of discoloration for long enough periods?

I never bothered about any electronic device after we both had that crafty years back and it was not really delivering fast enough ...

I then only bought a temperature-controlled E-Nail (Vivant Incendio) but it also delivered only small hits.

How is the delivery with the E-Juices, is the concentration fine to get some strong hits pretty fast?

Loveall
#51 Posted : 5/15/2023 4:43:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Brennendes Wasser wrote:
Loveall wrote:

That is so cool Love Love I guess cant be more straight-forward and shows with the salting step you will not get over any other gunk - even though Ethyl Acetate should pull whatever Alkaloid is hidden inside. Seems once again DMT is the only active component. Maybe another sign that a Jungle never existed?

So how about the shelf life? Will it stay dissolved and free of discoloration for long enough periods?

I never bothered about any electronic device after we both had that crafty years back and it was not really delivering fast enough ...

I then only bought a temperature-controlled E-Nail (Vivant Incendio) but it also delivered only small hits.

How is the delivery with the E-Juices, is the concentration fine to get some strong hits pretty fast?

A word of caution: no analysis has been done on the product not sure how pure it is. Also, if EA is left for a day+ in the pull the resulting honey becomes red and seems contaminated.

On the plus side, no change in color seen over time.

E-juice devices keep in getting better. There is a very good setup now:

- Zeus T200 mod + z-max tank with 100W quad coil.

1 part honey and 2 parts juice is strong Big grin

Loveall
#52 Posted : 5/15/2023 7:57:11 PM

❤️‍🔥

Here is a picture of my latest setup described above Twisted Evil
Loveall attached the following image(s):
20230515_145839.jpg (3,255kb) downloaded 250 time(s).

Brennendes Wasser
#53 Posted : 5/15/2023 10:46:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

That device looks sick! Did not follow E-Juice since I logged in here but seems you made that thing now going Big grin

But regarding the product, you say Honey. So it will not crystallize from the EA, instead you have to evaporate 100 % off to leave behind a yellow goo?

Would be not necessarily impure DMT, but now I thought you would just end up with crystals like with CIELO.

Then maybe still some Jungle or just contaminations, would be cool to make some testings but I dont plan to buy more bark any time Embarrased

I guess if that will be a thing more people from Europe will try it and then can send it to Endlessness? Thumbs up

Loveall
#54 Posted : 5/16/2023 12:11:06 AM

❤️‍🔥

Brennendes Wasser wrote:
That device looks sick! Did not follow E-Juice since I logged in here but seems you made that thing now going Big grin

But regarding the product, you say Honey. So it will not crystallize from the EA, instead you have to evaporate 100 % off to leave behind a yellow goo?

Would be not necessarily impure DMT, but now I thought you would just end up with crystals like with CIELO.

Then maybe still some Jungle or just contaminations, would be cool to make some testings but I dont plan to buy more bark any time Embarrased

I guess if that will be a thing more people from Europe will try it and then can send it to Endlessness? Thumbs up

Honey itself crashes out. Then pour the EA out and the sticky honey stays at the bottom
There are pictures in the TEK link. I rinse the honey once with fresh EA and it becomes momentarily white, then honey like again when exposed to atmosphere. I think it is a DMT citrate hydrate.

Brennendes Wasser
#55 Posted : 5/16/2023 7:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Ah well I see so of course that honey is hard to handle but really makes no difference when directly used in E-Juice. So being crystalline that would be a stronger hint already to be free of gunk, but DMT Citrate anyways precipitated as goo whenever I had it so chances still pretty not bad that it might not contain (much) unwanted stuff?

Guess would be pretty cool if anybody could send a sample to Endlessness then Big grin

Palmer Eldritch
#56 Posted : 6/13/2023 12:03:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would it be possible to make citrate e-juice from xylene used in a STB? I typically extract with naphtha and freeze precipitate, but I like to take an extra xylene pull to get everything. In the past, I've evaporated the xylene and recrystallized the product, but I hate to evaporate xylene and I'm wondering, what if I...

Take the xylene I have and wash it with aqueous citric acid. Test the pH and titrate until the aqueous phase is neutral. Evaporate the aqueous solution until it forms the honey texture described herein. Wash with ethyl acetate, evaporate any remaining EA, then mix with e-juice.

Since the HIELO product has not been tested for purity, would this be advisable since xylene pulls a lot more gunk and now we're salting directly without purifying? Or should I just re-base the salted spice, recrystallize, then salt again once I'm happy with the product?
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

Loveall
#57 Posted : 6/15/2023 5:50:38 AM

❤️‍🔥

Palmer Eldritch wrote:
Would it be possible to make citrate e-juice from xylene used in a STB? I typically extract with naphtha and freeze precipitate, but I like to take an extra xylene pull to get everything. In the past, I've evaporated the xylene and recrystallized the product, but I hate to evaporate xylene and I'm wondering, what if I...

Take the xylene I have and wash it with aqueous citric acid. Test the pH and titrate until the aqueous phase is neutral. Evaporate the aqueous solution until it forms the honey texture described herein. Wash with ethyl acetate, evaporate any remaining EA, then mix with e-juice.

Since the HIELO product has not been tested for purity, would this be advisable since xylene pulls a lot more gunk and now we're salting directly without purifying? Or should I just re-base the salted spice, recrystallize, then salt again once I'm happy with the product?

I think citric acid wont dissolve in Xyline so you would need a more complex process such as CASA.

Palmer Eldritch
#58 Posted : 6/15/2023 11:15:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Palmer Eldritch wrote:

I think citric acid wont dissolve in Xyline so you would need a more complex process such as CASA.

Oh I wasn't going to put dry citric acid into the xylene. Would be dissolved in water similar to the acid wash step of a pre-CIELO mescaline extract.
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

downwardsfromzero
#59 Posted : 6/27/2023 10:15:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

If you're gonna be atomizing it it would be wise to put the product from the xylene pull through a further mini A/B with something like heptane or even EtOAc as the solvent (since you could then precip the citrate honey direct). Gets it cleaned up a bit more. You might get away without having to evaporate all the water as well.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Ruffles
#60 Posted : 7/1/2023 5:23:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
If you're gonna be atomizing it it would be wise to put the product from the xylene pull through a further mini A/B with something like heptane or even EtOAc as the solvent (since you could then precip the citrate honey direct). Gets it cleaned up a bit more. You might get away without having to evaporate all the water as well.

From xylene FASA follow up with ipa recrystallization and filtering, it gets fumaricdmt looking and smelling and tasting really clean, also takes excess fumaric acid out. Would it work for citricdmt?

PREV1234NEXT