We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experience report about overdosing change Options

Wicked Game
#1 Posted : 2/1/2022 6:22:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi

Thank you for having such an awesome forum, this is my first post but been reading for a while.

This is my by far my worst experience in any psychedelic drug.

So i was at my friend house drinking sunday morning coffee and smoking changa. It was something we liked to do once a while, talk, drink coffee and do sub-breakthrough trips and share experiences. So just chilling and let changa make us more present to the moment.

Had 1g shrooms before to get a little boost and make me more empathetic. So we made a glassblunt what was suppose to be for the both of us for the maybe four to six hits, total amount was about 300mg of 50%changa so 150mg of DMT total. Amounts are not quite accurate cos this happened many years ago and I can't remember exactly, it could have been even more. The blunt was made so, that you could just roll the desired amount from the bottom and the smoke it and the rest will left untouched.

Somehow, accidentally, I forget to roll my first dose up and managed to smoke it all in one hit and well, it dit hit pretty damn hard. I remember that i had few seconds of intense high and then blackout and i woke up beeing peed in my pants. After that it was about 30min of blurry trip eyes open, I started to check my basic vital signs and made my self to stay calm, focused on relaxed breathing and talking to my friend. Minute by minute I got down and felt my self pretty normal after that, little bit anxious though.

My analysis from the incident is that the amount was just too much for my brains to handle and they did emergency shut down. Clearly I was deeply unconscious because I wetted my self.

After that I took about 2-3 years break from DMT and now I am capable of enjoying it again and had amazing experiences again. I tried it couple times after that crash but it didn't felt good at all so I decides to take a really proper pause from that.

Yes lessons learned, that was pretty dumb to put all our changa at once and I'm much more cautious about dosages and have high respect for the DMT.

Anybody else have any that kind of experiences of knowledge was it just the emergency shut down from the brain or something else.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/1/2022 6:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Blacking out is typically what happens when too much DMT is administered.

Happened to me on a few occasions, the most memorable being a journey while on LSD after a Beats Antique show. A buddy poured the DMT into an enail and I remembered thinking while looking at the flow of spice into the nail "when is that going to stop?"

At this time I remember that I went through it, but cannot recall any of it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Wicked Game
#3 Posted : 2/1/2022 6:37:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm familiar with the blackout and memoryloss but that felt kinda different because of the uncontrollable bladder, but I guess it was something like that.

But that experience definitely made my psyche stronger so now afterwards I consider it as a, well not a pleasant experience but empowering experience

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 2/1/2022 10:49:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Wicked Game wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm familiar with the blackout and memoryloss but that felt kinda different because of the uncontrollable bladder, but I guess it was something like that.

But that experience definitely made my psyche stronger so now afterwards I consider it as a, well not a pleasant experience but empowering experience

This is why I always visit the porcelain throne before disembarking Big grin

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 2/4/2022 9:00:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
This is why I always visit the porcelain throne before disembarking Big grin

This exactly. More than once after hitting a thankfully sub-breakthrough dose I've experienced what can be called sudden onset urinary urgency. Hence emptying of the bladder becomes an important part of the preparation ritual. It disrupts the, ahem, flow of things when one has to stagger off through a haze of visuals to relieve oneself - and in my case on one occasion hang my head in shame before a hallucinated panel of elderly gentlemen who seemed only too eager to make disparaging remarks about my worth as a human being while the brambles looked on in disgust.

Also, I suspect that choosing to accidentally overdose on changa while drinking coffee is the ideal recipe for wetting one's pants considering the powerful diuretic effects of the beverage.

Elsewhere on the forum I've already shared the account of one time where I've smoked a pipe of DMT - dosage unknown - and promptly fell asleep in my friend's lap. He has something of a reputation for wetting his pants, so once again I was lucky to wake up dry - this time my hair.

I can imagine it would have been rather uncomfortable to have woken up after several hours blackout with cold wet trousers (pants) so perhaps there was some small mercy there. I'm glad to hear that you recovered from your ill-judged episode. Sometimes we need a good, long break from things to take stock of things and perhaps open up to the wisdom that comes with age and experience.

Welcome to the Nexus Love

(I have kids and hence always love a good wee (i.e. urine) story Very happy )

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Wicked Game
#6 Posted : 2/5/2022 1:06:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys for the responses! Its always nice to read other peoples experiences and get a point of view from more experienced hyperspacetravellers.

Yes I agree that sometimes long break from everything will give you different kind of perspective and those things happened are more easy to analyze and go through and then go forward wiser and couple more experiences in your pocket.

Cheers!