We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Legality Options

shr00m
#1 Posted : 1/22/2008 6:34:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am planning on doing some traveling, which places are dmt legal? Also just for fun what drugs are legal in your parts?
Thanks,
Albo

I'll start, right now where I am at only taxable drugs are legal such as booze, cigs, pharmaceuticals and psilocybin mushrooms, salvia is about to be illegal.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oarguello
#2 Posted : 1/22/2008 8:17:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I live in America so nothing fun is legal Sad Only things legal are Alcohol ( and thats only some alcohol), cigarrettes, and prescribed medication. Even alcohol was illegal here for a while...sheesh! I dont DMT is legal anywhere aside from some parts in South America and thats for religious ritual purposes only

EZ4U2Shoot
#3 Posted : 1/23/2008 3:31:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oarguello wrote:
I live in America so nothing fun is legal Sad Only things legal are Alcohol ( and thats only some alcohol), cigarrettes, and prescribed medication. Even alcohol was illegal here for a while...sheesh! I dont DMT is legal anywhere aside from some parts in South America and thats for religious ritual purposes only

I'm sorry. I do too. Unfortunately, our corporate controlled propaganda pushing government makes all of the safe and natural substances illegal. But if there is something they can patent and make a profit while maintaining a monopoly as long as possible then you can bet your arse that it will be legal regardless of how dangerous it is. All anyone has to do is go to the doctor and say, "Hey doc, prescribe me this or that."

Just to note, if the president were assassinated today, I would throw a party tonight.

ADD EDIT: As a general rule I believe we would be better off without big corporations and politicians, and as such, I would probably applaud the assassination of any CEO or politician. Well, except for Ron Paul.

DAMN!!! There's knocking on my door! I think they are coming to take me away. Oh my, they think I'm a terrorist because .....

...just remember, George Washington was considered a traitor and a terrorist as well.

I'M A PATRIOT!!! We need to get rid of this government and start all over!!!!

3six5
#4 Posted : 2/1/2008 5:00:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nothing's illegal until u get caught with it.

Voracious
#5 Posted : 2/2/2008 4:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EZ4U2Shoot wrote:

Just to note, if the president were assassinated today, I would throw a party tonight.

ADD EDIT: As a general rule I believe we would be better off without big corporations and politicians, and as such, I would probably applaud the assassination of any CEO or politician. Well, except for Ron Paul.

DAMN!!! There's knocking on my door! I think they are coming to take me away. Oh my, they think I'm a terrorist because .....

I'M A PATRIOT!!! We need to get rid of this government and start all over!!!!

Amen. The reason why so many substances are illegal here in the states is because big brother wants as few "free thinkers" as possible.

And for relevance of this post I couldn't find anything on where it is and isnt legal but you can extract DMT from many legal substances. Heres a thread that should help =D http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...f721e283f230749d6918b195