We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Altering the DMT experience using mushrooms microdose Options

Rolinwama
#1 Posted : 1/13/2022 3:06:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

This is the second (and last) cross-post from the unpromoted area (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=98182) - please forgive me if this is wrong I pomise I won't do it again - just thought this deserves some eyes in the member forum Smile

During my experiments with DMT I have discovered a cool way to alter the experience using mushrooms.

tl;dr:
microdose mushrooms (max 0.5g of cubes for example) and try DMT the next day (important! Read down below why). Experience will be slowed down, more vivid, more colorful.
One small update to the protocol: if the DMT works weaker than it should it means you still have cross-tolerance. In this case I suggest increasing the spice dosage until satisfied with results. Can't give any guideline on by how much to increase - you need to figure this out on your own. If it still works weakly try on the next day (so 2 days after microdose)

The Background:
My beginnings with DMT were during times when I microdosed mushrooms using the 1 dose every third day way, with a full trip once per month or so. My initial experiences with DMT were very pleasant, very rich and vivid. At some point those experiences began to be very chaotic, in your face with visuals going too fast to remember them. This coincided with time where I stopped microdosing mushrooms. That "new" type of experienced threw me off a bit, was unpleasant to the point where I stopped consuming DMT altogether. I thought body needs to rest for some longer period before using the spice again.

After some time I decided to try again. Again, the experience was chaotic, fast and rather unpleasant. It was like that few more times. I was wondering what has changed that my experiences started to be completely different during relatively short period of time. One idea was, that I was shrooming back then with some microdosing on top. I decided to take a microdose and try DMT trip the next day. It was a completely different experience! It was again very slow, vivid, none of the chaotic stuff. I have repeated this a few times and without a doubt it works.

Why does it work? I think the tolerance built by mushrooms affects the way DMT works. Strongest differences in DMT experience are always during the heightened mushroom tolerance period. Will it work for you as well? I don't know, this is why I am writing this thread. I am curious for some feedback on this. Also note: tolerance from DMT itself does not work this way, in my experience trying to breakthrough too soon after a DMT trip is very unpleasant and has very "unnatural" feel to it.

BIG FAT WARNING:
If you don't want unpleasant effects do NOT vape DMT the same day mushrooms were microdosed, even after 8-10 hours or so! Once I did so 8 hours after the microdose and the trip was so bizarre I genuinely thought I had damaged my brain. After vaping the DMT did not come up for solid 2-3 minutes or so. Then there was suddenly a horrible feeling something "external" forces itself into the trip and stuff got super weird, I would describe this as "psilocybin breakthough" simulated with DMT. Things were literally switching places in front of my eyes like there was some jester devil moving them to scare me, severe thought loops and terror caused by a thought, that I messed up my mind for good this time. I do not recommend doing this at all. Vaping DMT on the next day though... completely different story.

The Differences:
Normal DMT trips are very fast paced and chaotic. The visuals move and change so fast it's very hard to look at them and remember them.
This mushroom modulation described here slows things down, makes them vivid in a more pronounced way than even harmalas do, it lets you stare and remember.

I hope this will be useful to anyone, please let me know if you tried and it made a difference for you. Also please do heed the big fat warning above.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!