We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Foolproof way to vape DMT (Mighty Vaporizer) Options

Rolinwama
#1 Posted : 1/13/2022 2:31:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I am reposting this from my original post in the unpromoted area (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=98181) - please forgive me if this kind of reposting is wrong but I believe this discovery deserves more eyes. There are users in the original already recommending this method.

tl;dr:
I have found a foolproof way to vape DMT, using the Mighty vaporizer with a glass bubbler mouthpiece, and dosing caps with drip pad inside. 100% success rate (compared to my previous GVG usage), need smaller doses compared to what I used with GVG, and most important of all - no unpleasantness from the vapor itself taste-wise and lungs-wise.

The Trick:
The most important part of the method to make this work is to use the glass bubbler mouthpiece, literally nothing else worked, I used exactly this one:
https://www.planetofthev...chment?rfsn=290869.43d41

The Background:
Most of my DMT was consumed with the GVG with either herbs or drip pad under the spice itself. Overall this is a good tool, but even after using it for 2 years or so I was never able to get 100% hit-rate with it. I was trying different lighters, torches, there was always some chance the attempt would be fizzled. There was simply no way for me to get a full grip on the technique to make it work the same all the time. This was both frustrating (wasting precious material) and anxiety-inducing for the trip itself. I can definitely tell this has added to pre-flight anxiety for me. Sometimes it made me think I had "bad" days and it was impossible for me to get consistent results because my body reacts differently to the same dose. Minimum I had to go for to achieve breakthrough was 40mg and I had to take it in one giant toke. Note: this was heavy on the throat and lungs for me, further adding to anxiety and making the thing unpleasant.

Then, I decided to try out a convection vape. It makes sense, with GVG heat is applied from above and as the DMT melts it can drip under the mesh or even recrystallize inside the pipe before it reaches the mouth. It is definitely true because I often saw those crystal patterns inside my pipe. Convection should eliminate this by design.

Made some tests with Mighty and its default plastic cooling top. I had no success with it, no matter how much DMT was applied, tried this few times using different temperatures and breathing techniques. Then I tried a glass mouthpiece. It was horrible, it made the awful taste stronger and was super heavy on the throat and lungs, couldn't hold it in so attempt fizzled and I didn't want to vape this way ever again - very unpleasant.

Then the other day I mounted the bubbler top, loaded 25mg and... breakthrough!
Literally broken through on 25mg, while this would produce some small threshold effects when used in GVG. I think the DMT vapor interacts in some way with plastic used in Mighty cooling top, my guess is it causes the vapor to recrystallize early inside the cooling airpaths. It seems clear to me the spice needs glass and not plastic. Best things about this:

- tried this like 10 times so far and 100% success rate. Always using up all the spice without waste
- absolutely no taste, bubbler seems to filter the taste out completely
- it's super easy on lungs, I can barely feel the spice inside after the rip, yet it comes up super fast, visual distortion happens while in the middle of the toke
- yes, one rip! This makes it very easy to consume in one toke, all the spice consumed in one toke, no leftovers and no unpleasant feeling in the throat and lungs
- at last my experiences with doses got exactly on par with what is described in https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=34242 , 30mg is more than enough!

The Technique:
1. Sprinkle the spice over the liquid pad inside dosing cap, close the cap and insert it into the heating chamber of Mighty
2. Install the bubbler mouthpiece. Do not overfill with water, use bare minimum for it to bubble
3. Turn the Mighty on and set to max temperature
4. When the temp reaches 180 celsius degrees start inhaling very slowly (way slower than your normal relaxed breath)
5. Halfway through the toke the DMT effects will start kicking in, keep the slow pace for a second or two.
6. Finish the toke with a quick strong inhale from the bubbler, fill the lungs as fast as possible and put the Mighty in a safe place. Trust me it will hit faster than normally.

I want to stress the fact, that the bubbler mouthpiece is crucial. It never worked for me with the default plastic one and wasted a lot of spice with it. The bubbler is impossible to mess up and you always do it within one toke.

Subjective differences to GVG:
- less pre-flight anxiety. I don't fear I will mess up anymore and the toke itself it not unpleasant on the lungs
- hits with full force waaaay faster. One thing which was kind of annoying was waiting for it to start working after putting down the GVG. For me personally that slow come-up before sudden blastoff was unpleasant
- no risk of tasting the spice. With GVG sometimes small pieces would fall through the mesh and end up straight in the mouth, yuck!

Objective differences to GVG:
- always consume the full dose in one easy toke, no leftovers, no waste
- smaller doses required compared to GVG
- impossible to mess it up, it's so easy!

I hope this will help someone. If you, like me, are struggling with your vaping method, I can highly recommend the Mighty + bubbler mouthpiece duo. It just works!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kobranek
#2 Posted : 1/17/2022 3:24:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for introducing the Mighty+ method to the nexus. I really enjoy my device and all the attachments for mainly vaping my cannabis and it works flawlessly for freebase dmt as well with the bubbler and concentrate pad. I'm looking forward to trying some changa out of it. After close to 20 years of smoking cannabis daily I have never stopped smoking for more than a month and I'm going on over a month strong with the help of this device!! Weird thing is as I'm clearing out my lungs of all the tar I'm getting more and more blitzed!

Congrats Rolinwama on the promotion! I do feel the OP is fine where it is without the need for this double post. New members posts are just as good as promoted members even though they're restricted to other sections.

Kobranek
#3 Posted : 2/28/2022 5:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wanted to report my experience with using the might+ with some harmala heavy changa on twosday. I didn't measure out the dose but took a pinch and filled a dosing chamber just under halfways. Set temp to 210 C. Then proceeded to vape. It took about three to four pulls to get majority of the dose. Weird thing is the changa literally turned into charcoal inside the dosing capsule. I had to chisel it out, even running some ipa didn't get it all out eventhough there's no discernable taste left behind when vaping cannabis again. The bottom screen got tarnished on two spots so it seems to have leaked slightly but not through. I'll definitely place a bed of mullein next time cause I'm really enjoying the effects this is providing.

starway7
#4 Posted : 3/8/2022 2:02:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kobranek wrote:
Wanted to report my experience with using the might+ with some harmala heavy changa on twosday. I didn't measure out the dose but took a pinch and filled a dosing chamber just under halfways. Set temp to 210 C. Then proceeded to vape. It took about three to four pulls to get majority of the dose. Weird thing is the changa literally turned into charcoal inside the dosing capsule. I had to chisel it out, even running some ipa didn't get it all out eventhough there's no discernable taste left behind when vaping cannabis again. The bottom screen got tarnished on two spots so it seems to have leaked slightly but not through. I'll definitely place a bed of mullein next time cause I'm really enjoying the effects this is providing.

quote......Weird thing is the changa literally turned into charcoal inside the dosing capsule.....

people who smoke [combusted] rue seeds [destroy ..[some].. of the actives in the process of combustion....and end up with a charcoal looking residue...

harmala is harder to vape... and can easily burn into a greyish cinder.. unless you have good [convection heat].. that can gently ..[sweat off] ..vaporize the actives .. from the seed or extract..

isnt the mighty a conduction vape/?

Kobranek
#5 Posted : 3/15/2022 9:15:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The mighty+ uses both convection and conduction. There's a heater that air is drawn through plus the chamber is heated which is why I think it's so efficient. If I try it with changa again I'll try a lower temperature setting to try and see if I can hit a sweet spot to prevent charring but still vaping the goodies.

A Single Step
#6 Posted : 9/5/2022 5:23:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I bought a Mighty+ and the recommended bubbler. I did a number of dry runs without spice and experienced strong plastic flavor and heaviness in the lungs. I was hoping to "burn off" any residue left from the manufacturing process by the repeated dry runs, but to no avail. Anybody else notice the plastic taste? Maybe I got a bad unit?

I would like to find a convection unit as effective as the Mighty, but with an all glass or stainless steel vapor path. Any thoughts?

Kobranek
#7 Posted : 9/6/2022 12:40:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That does not sound like a normal problem that you are having with your might+. I didn't have to burn off any manufacturing by-products before first use. Still going strong 10 months using it throughout the day for cannabis with dosing caps. I had my first failed attempt with dmt on some mushrooms a few months back but attributed it to not being in the right mindset to fully let go. Keep in mind to use the bubbler effectively the stainless steel concentrate mesh pads must be used to fully vape your dose.