We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some Kozi Pictures Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 2/9/2010 7:34:48 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Here are some random pix from kozi bay and from nduma nature reserve - i didnt wana clog up the picture thread with my inability to reduce the amounts of pix i post Smile

anyway - i noticed some interesting things - many spp of mu growing in beach sand ?

here they are

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aoutiv
#2 Posted : 2/9/2010 7:37:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The 2nd picture is breathtaking. The rest are wonderful also.
“I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.”
-Watts-

"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies — all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes."
-Huxley-

Phlux-
#3 Posted : 2/9/2010 7:54:23 AM

The Root

some info

kozi bay is almost on the border of south africa and mocambique
those things in the water are fish traps - ppl farm fish like cows there - its sustainable and some of the fish traps in the pix have been there for hundreds of years.
they use mangrove wood as its immune to salt water.

antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

۩
#4 Posted : 2/9/2010 7:55:13 AM

Brilliant!

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 2/9/2010 8:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful.

Those yellow star-shaped flowers are unreal. Shocked
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Phlux-
#6 Posted : 2/9/2010 8:15:20 AM

The Root

yep stapeliads are awesome - ppl in chat commented alot on them so here are some pix of my favorite little stapeliads in flower.

antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

gammagore
#7 Posted : 2/9/2010 9:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome pics of the nature.

Thanks phlux.

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 2/9/2010 9:46:02 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

velly nice!!!!!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

antrocles
#9 Posted : 2/9/2010 3:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my brother...those pics just made my day. great camera work and as for the nature you're shooting....well.....it's simply out of this world. you have some amazing wonders in your part of the world!!

south africa is one of the few places i have not been to. between meeting you and aegle and witnessing this incredible, unique flora nad fauna it should be quite a trip! (literally)

oh...and by the way....sign me up for the "stapeliad fan club" too.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."