We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD combo Options

Cavemen
#1 Posted : 1/8/2022 11:55:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i decided to vape some dmt while on a tab of LSD, i took a few hits and paced around the hallways i had tunnel vision and mad tracers. glad i did this combo. added some penis envy shrooms to the mix to spice things up. Working on art for hours. happy trip to all. this is kinda the entity i saw sort of like this. https://imgur.com/O9YPzXZ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 1/9/2022 3:56:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had one of the most amazing DMT breakthru to date vaping 45 mg full spectrum mimosa extract ("jungle spice"Pleased on the tail end of experiencing 400ug.

I became solid 2d sheets of color, one color after the other, it was insane.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Dirty T
#3 Posted : 1/11/2022 5:54:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's my monthly treatment. 250ug LSD, 3.5g Psilocin tea and DMT. Works awesome. Very effective.

Kobranek
#4 Posted : 1/12/2022 10:14:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Less is more for me. I don't like to microdose nor shoot for heroic doses to keep the synapses fresh. 150 mcg LSD and 20 mg vaped DMT 2 hours into the LSD will reliably break me through evertime.