We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Post your favorite fractal art Options

RhythmSpring
#1 Posted : 1/2/2022 3:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please! I got on a big fractal kick when I was 16-17. I couldn't stop staring at them, loving them, appreciating them. And this was before I had tried any mind-altering substance.

Now, much later, I am desiring to bring them back into my life. They make me feel better.

Surprised Love

For example:
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

necromanteum
#2 Posted : 7/16/2022 8:02:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is superb! i'd really like to see you create and share more of these. surrealism, impressionism, abstraction, geometric, etc. are all among my favorite categories for digital art.

i know a lot of people used to work with the program Apophysis back in the day on deviant art. still find those pieces fascinating, although it seems like everyone is either doing 3d modeling with stylus painting, or using very modern AI software. don't get me wrong, they look great when done up properly, but there's something positive to be said for creating "the old fashioned" way Big grin

ShadedSelf
#3 Posted : 7/16/2022 9:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is the original.
ShadedSelf attached the following image(s):
ff.png (1,454kb) downloaded 43 time(s).

RhythmSpring
#4 Posted : 7/19/2022 2:08:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

necromanteum wrote:
this is superb! i'd really like to see you create and share more of these. surrealism, impressionism, abstraction, geometric, etc. are all among my favorite categories for digital art.

i know a lot of people used to work with the program Apophysis back in the day on deviant art. still find those pieces fascinating, although it seems like everyone is either doing 3d modeling with stylus painting, or using very modern AI software. don't get me wrong, they look great when done up properly, but there's something positive to be said for creating "the old fashioned" way Big grin

I didn't make it, I found it.

Yes! I found most of the fractals I (have known and) loved on Deviant Art. But now the site doesn't work on my computer because it's old af.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken