We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Apeirophobia and dmt Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 12/27/2021 3:29:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone developed Apeirophobia (the unbearable of the idea of infinity) after using psychedelics? I feel I might have such trepidation now...

It all started some months ago that I unwisely had cacao and some nootropics that I was experimenting with. Then that evening, thinking there was sufficient time gap it'd be ok, but something went overboard. That evening when I smoked dmt, I went into a state of being in complete brightness with no sense of my body - I literally did not feel my limbs for a period of time. It was nothing but just bright light to the point of total overwhelmingly too much but there's nothing I can do. Finally I did the only thing I could do, that is to focus my mind on one single spot in front of me. Then suddenly but gradually came back. It was too scary, way too much - to be lockin in such situation forever...

After many months, recently, I decided it's probably time to experiment again. I've only micro-dose acid and shroom here and there. And I specifically avoided cacao at least for two three days before. Then I smoke about 30mg dmt (not completely emptied) so most likely about 25mg.

First I feel the vibrations in the body, second toke, hold... without seeing any fractal and suddenly, boom - I'm in a fast moving reality of scenes and fractals all mixed together - it's like I am in all these elements - scenes of unable to describe but highly spiritual undertone through my intuitive senses. The brightness is still overwhelming - the energy is almost too unbearable, but at least I can perceive most of the scenes despite they are moving at overwhelming speed.

One thing I have to mention is that after the second toke, I lay down, but immediately sit up. The energy entering me was too much to stay lying down. While I'm closed eye, my arms automatically move in circular repeating motions - with Gyan mudra as if trying to direct the overflow of energy. It went on for as long as I could had remember, but I am unable to remember most of the scenes.

It's impossible to describe the moving scenes and I cannot remember as vividly as I'd like. The thing is - at some point - I felt like that unceasing evolution scenes have been going on for eternity and eternity - and I cannot do anything but just accept - it's like you jump into a lake but didn't realize that you continue to drift down into the deeper water where there's no bottom. There's nothing else I can do but just be. And at one point I returned, but not yet completely - I was in a white space where my body is just a glowing white energy with parts that seems to peel off like digital scales. I was like oh f*ck I've done it this time. Again, with a bit of resignation - I just allow it because there's nothing I can do otherwise...

I don't know how long, but then I came back to my body senses - I can at least feel my body and limbs to have conscious control. I climb off the bed and open the door trying to get away and get back to reality... I felt onto the carpet at the doorway and feel the carpet. My only thought is - it is good to be alive, it is a blessing to be able to anchor within the physical world, it is a gift to feel tangibly. I crave for the deep peace in silent meditation most of all....

After more than a dozen dmt in addition to aya ceremonies.... The last few trips just got too overwhelming. It could had been that the combinations of the psychedelics and nootropics that I was experimenting had altered my brain significantly that my dmt trips have taken onto a whole 'nother level.

All I can say is - it is way too much for me to experience the infinite eternity in those unceasing creations in rapid successions where I am one with all the elements within (if I am able to make an abstract description). I think I haven't been anchored enough in this Earth and physical reality in a way that I'm more detached than I should have been. It's time for me to put this away for a while until my life is more rooted.

Nevertheless, the moment I lay flat on the doorway carpet, when I regain all the senses, was the moment I, the ego, felt so grateful to be alive - in a very strange way, the familiarity of the physical reality and the sense of self in this body... it's a gift. I'm just glad, giddy if you'd, like a kid who attempted a stunt and barely made it.

It seemed I've went through hundreds and hundreds of evolutions in the last trip and have downloaded so much, but it is time to take a hiatus. Because my deep trepidation to face again in the overwhelming eternity for infinite. Way, way too much...

Thanks for reading....

.Peace be with you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.