We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How long do the effects from THH last? Options

igorcarajo
#1 Posted : 12/22/2021 9:51:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I’m curious, if one were to take THH by itself, say, 200 mg of it, how long would the effects last? Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Fruit is life
#2 Posted : 12/23/2021 2:34:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THH supposedly lasts a little longer then harmine/harmaline, which I can say is true from my experience with it. For me 200mgTHH lasts for about 8 hours, maybe lingers a little bit past that (up to 12hours?) but by 8 hours its not so strong for me, takes a little longer to peak aswell.
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

murklan
#3 Posted : 1/25/2022 6:04:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fruit is life wrote:
THH supposedly lasts a little longer then harmine/harmaline, which I can say is true from my experience with it. For me 200mgTHH lasts for about 8 hours, maybe lingers a little bit past that (up to 12hours?) but by 8 hours its not so strong for me, takes a little longer to peak aswell.

Good to know!
I also want to know it how you who take THH are dealing with the stimulation effects? I've taken it a few times not. Orally and sublingual and I find it really difficult to get to sleep afterwards, even 6h after (when combined with harmine and harmaline and vaped DMT that is).

I feel good just laying in bed and letting my thoughts wander/wonder but it would be nice to also be able to sleep. Chamomile tea seems not to be strong enough Smile

Jees
#4 Posted : 1/25/2022 7:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please don't ask for the references, but IIRC the half-time (time to 50% of effects) of THH is about 10 hours. I've found numbers ranging from 9 to 11 hours, anecdotally.

murklan
#5 Posted : 1/25/2022 11:55:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Please don't ask for the references, but IIRC the half-time (time to 50% of effects) of THH is about 10 hours. I've found numbers ranging from 9 to 11 hours, anecdotally.

Aha, thanks! I'm still new to THH and don't know how and in what amount it effects me. And I've also made it myself and don't know it's harmine ratio. But I will try to take it earlier in the day. Personally it seems like I'm slow in noticing effects from Harmalas och THH. It usually takes +2h when taken on a reasonably empty stomach.

I also have gotten a bit nauseous from it. Something that I've not noticed with my extracted Harmalas. But those are HCl and the THH is freebase. Just now I read that it might be possible to make a thh salt. Might try that and see if that is different.

shroombee
#6 Posted : 1/26/2022 1:00:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
I also want to know it how you who take THH are dealing with the stimulation effects? I've taken it a few times not. Orally and sublingual and I find it really difficult to get to sleep afterwards, even 6h after (when combined with harmine and harmaline and vaped DMT that is).

I feel good just laying in bed and letting my thoughts wander/wonder but it would be nice to also be able to sleep. Chamomile tea seems not to be strong enough Smile

I also have great difficulty sleeping after taking THH. Sometimes even the next night. Did you make your own THH or purchased online such as Liftmode THH?

murklan
#7 Posted : 1/26/2022 9:11:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
I also have great difficulty sleeping after taking THH. Sometimes even the next night. Did you make your own THH or purchased online such as Liftmode THH?

Interesting. Regarding what was written in another post about THH half-life it's not surprising.

I extract and reduce myself. And it's made from a mixture of harmine/harmaline so I don't know how much harmine it's still in there.