We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT visions in darkened room verses lighted by sunlight? Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 12/19/2021 2:33:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just curious if dmt visions are best in darkened room...or a brightly lit room?

Ive had good visual experiances in a darkened room..but never tryed it out in sunlight/

any opinions welcome ..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 12/19/2021 3:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I find there are more direct hallucinations and visions in darkness more so than with light. I think that's one of the reasons closed eyed visuals tend to me more immersive and clearly percieved. I do like journeying during the day sometimes because i find sun rays to provide a beautiful ambiance even if the visions are diminished.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

bismillah
#3 Posted : 12/19/2021 3:02:07 PM

My Personalized Tag

Listen, if you do enough, it doesn't really matter where you are Smile . But the common wisdom is a dark room, because then there's no environment to act off of and what you see can easily take its own shape in the darkness. That said I prefer tripping in the sunlight / outside for emotional reasons and feel no lack for visuals.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

starway7
#4 Posted : 12/19/2021 4:07:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found that dmt visions ..are similar to nightly dreams...being experianced while awake..

But without [emotional content]. being felt during the visions .the visions can feel hollow and empty ..
[so emotion is an important part of the trip]

Ive read reports claiming sunlit rooms created the most far out visions..thats why i asked..

Ive also experianced ..[ salvia effected visions].. during the daytime that were similar to an LSD in effects these salvia visions often trancended the ancient past..and the far future..