We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TAS visuals Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 12/6/2021 5:16:37 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Stumbled on this artist I love the art

https://www.tasvisuals.com/

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 12/7/2021 1:45:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a cool and totally original style.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 12/7/2021 3:07:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow very cool thank you for sharing. I subscribed to their channel. Here's a short similar to the video you posted that I liked very much.

https://youtube.com/shor...imrH78SJUQ?feature=share
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 12/7/2021 3:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lmao at bill's sarcasm...

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 12/7/2021 4:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
lmao at bill's sarcasm...

Oh, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I like it a lot!

Especially this one:

Dirty T
#6 Posted : 12/7/2021 6:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
What a cool and totally original style.

I agree, it's super cool and I've never seen anything like it (as art anyway, it's like a living construct, so awesome). Thank you for sharing Loveall!

Seeingisbelieving
#7 Posted : 12/7/2021 7:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my bad I thought you were commenting how an Austrian person is ripping off shipibo textiles...it's a fucking cliche. I've been smoalking dmt for quite a while now and I've never seen those patterns but I'll agree that the animations are cool and interesting blah blah blah.

Here is some real deal shit. Rob's an OG. google him

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 12/7/2021 8:09:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
my bad I thought you were commenting how an Austrian person is ripping off shipibo textiles...it's a fucking cliche. I've been smoalking dmt for quite a while now and I've never seen those patterns but I'll agree that the animations are cool and interesting blah blah blah.

Here is some real deal shit. Rob's an OG. google him

Perhaps that art style inspires that individual...

All else is just opinion.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 12/8/2021 1:35:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
This makes me curious though. Why do people who are not in that tribe continue to adopt their style.
Jonothan Solter is another artist who uses the shipibo patterns. I'm sure he's done ayahuasca ceremonies and been influenced by their artwork but I guess I am confused to why it is so over used in the visionary community simply put because it's not apart of the visions I have received.

Is this visionary component restricted to ayahuasca use alone? or is this vision fueled by harmala consumption? These are real questions I have had for a long time considering visionary art. I'd love for someone with more experience to chime in.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 12/8/2021 10:11:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the link, Loveall. That first snippet provides a gateway to a great many further beautiful videos. It's something that makes me appreciate the difficulty of producing artwork which even begins to approach the intricacy of some/many of the visuals, and as a 3D animated rendering to boot.

I wonder if the Shipibo style is similarly an approximation of some of the archetypal forms? In particular, the light-coloured key (or maze) patterning on a darker background resembles a flat version of something I've seen fairly often, where the ever-shifting key patterns are embossed on far more complex, perpetually mutating surfaces. Obviously this is something of which the limitations inherent in the textile medium prevent reproduction in exact dynamic detail, but they serve as adequate inspiration nonetheless.

Example of Celtic Key pattern, which I feel shares some similarities with certain Shipibo forms:

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 12/10/2021 12:32:40 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

For those who might be interested in a possible way of generating a similar style of patterns, this video seemed strangely pertinent (and maybe a shade erotic for the math(s) pervs among you Very happy )

https://youtu.be/JbfhzlMk2eY?t=397 "I do love when chaotic things happen..." Love

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 12/10/2021 12:59:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love videos from the Numberphile channel. One of my favorites in Polytopes in Higher Dimensions. There's a cool topography one as well where for each problem, the teacher actually blows a glass example for.

But that video was really neat and something I think I am going to try since I am trying to do more artistic activities.

One love

roninsina
#13 Posted : 12/10/2021 11:43:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Seeingisbelieving wrote:
This makes me curious though. Why do people who are not in that tribe continue to adopt their style.
Jonothan Solter is another artist who uses the shipibo patterns. I'm sure he's done ayahuasca ceremonies and been influenced by their artwork but I guess I am confused to why it is so over used in the visionary community simply put because it's not apart of the visions I have received.

Is this visionary component restricted to ayahuasca use alone? or is this vision fueled by harmala consumption? These are real questions I have had for a long time considering visionary art. I'd love for someone with more experience to chime in.

Not sure I qualify as being called more experienced, but I saw patterns like these, decades before I ever heard of the Shipibo, or intentionally ingested harmalas. A medium dose of LSD (for me 200 or 300 mcg) will superimpose two dimensional tesselating patterns like these over everything I see, or at least over monochrome surfaces. Later I saw them on traditional doses of vine-only brew. And now I see them in the dark hours of the morning when I wake for work but am still half in a dreamstate when looking at my bathroom walls and floor in the dark.

"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 12/11/2021 11:27:12 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
I love videos from the Numberphile channel. One of my favorites in Polytopes in Higher Dimensions. There's a cool topography one as well where for each problem, the teacher actually blows a glass example for.

But that video was really neat and something I think I am going to try since I am trying to do more artistic activities.

One love

Glad (and maybe not entirely surprised Wink ) to hear you're a Numberphilephile as well!

Wolfnippletip
#15 Posted : 12/15/2021 3:25:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Illuminati Grade TAS Visuals:
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

FoxDown
#16 Posted : 11/9/2022 10:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful to watch. I really enjoy the contrasts of the black mixed with all the bright colors <3

Divine gift does not come from a higher power, but from our own minds.