We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E mesh vapers.. Chamomile tea first! Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 12/6/2021 12:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This.is a ... is a continuation of my other thread...[. sublingual cappi leaf!...[and rue spice blend test ]

only now..im using natural chamomile tea ..[lightly sweetened].. before vaping...

I just did a test on only 4 drops of my spice tincture equaling about 12 mgs or less of spice..

[i decided to use a safe natural tea like chamomile ]

Before vaping with E mesh..

...i brewed only one Chamomile tea bag in my microwave ..then before vaping spice i sipped only one half of that cup of natural tea ...and wated about 15 minutes till i felt the calming effects of the tea before vaping my spice..

Man ! was this experiance super smoooooth!! and very visual and colorful1..the tea to me seemed to be enhancing the visuals !Thumbs up

I felt like i was laying on a cloud!... a simmilar feeling that rue makes one feel mixed with spice only i used a very SAFE nice tasting.. and gentle natural tea... that slowed down my ..CEN.. [central nervous system] very nicely..Big grin

I noticed on this first trip that the chamomile tea taken 15 minutes before vaping spice cinergizes very well with the spice!

For spice vapers....It makes the trip WAY! more gentle like a silk road ..no stress..no anxiety..your just laying on a cloud eyes closed observing great visuals and feeling great!

So the age old problem of ..[being shot out of a cannon feeling!]] ...can be overcome with a safe natural tea like camomile ...

I didnt even vape the whole 12 mg dose at once ...i took it in three hits..and it still was a nice experiance...

After the spice took effect... i defenantly felt a softness in the experiance...and noticed that things were happening.. but a lot slower than with straight spice!

The effect of the vaped spice took effect pretty fast..but was slowed and more gentle..and because the dose was so low i closed my eyes and observed very vivid and colorfull imagry!

i seemed to be floating weightless in a colorfull cosmos of a sort ..very detailed and colorfull experiance for such a low spice dose!

I cant imagine what a solid 20 or 30 mgs would have been like...

So in this first test it appears [atleast at the dosage i tryed]... that chamomile tea before vaping is safe and mixes with spice very nicely!Thumbs up

I hope someone else gives chamomile a try before vaping spice...you may enjoy the more mellow and highly visual experiance!

some people over time]... find straight spice to be too harsh and unforgiving...but with with this tea first you may notice what i have experianced on my first try..

there are many other natural teas that could also be tryed with spice with some rresearch first,,,

Any yes [minty]..if your reading this post...you may find this method a positive experiance!!Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 12/6/2021 7:38:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi starway

When i bought the Plenty vaporizer it included a bag of chamomile tea.
The manual said it is for vaping.
I can really recommend it as a changa aditive.
Really smooth and tasty. The buds crumble so using only chamomile has to little surface
area.

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

starway7
#3 Posted : 12/6/2021 1:33:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Hi starway

When i bought the Plenty vaporizer it included a bag of chamomile tea.
The manual said it is for vaping.
I can really recommend it as a changa aditive.
Really smooth and tasty. The buds crumble so using only chamomile has to little surface
area.

Have a gud one

Yes im shure dry herbs work well with the plenty...only i havent used it for months..its in my closet gathering dust..

i like the smoothness and eficiancy of the direct e mesh...

Im mainly talking about a new idea for me..of using herbal teas to inhance the vaped dmt experiance..

There are no nastys in chamomile... like there is in rue...it taste good has health benifits and is very safe..

There is a whole rainbow of safe leagle herbs that can be used as a tea to choose from..to try with spice...

Last nights experament with the chamomile [with vaped dmt].. was really a nice experiance!

Using chamomile tea before the dmt worked amazingly well for me...

I dont know but ... there [MAY?].. be the presence of THH ..[or something similar]..in some of the herbs to choose from?? [[who knows for shure intill its tryed?

Im also thinking on trying passion flower tea .,..[before vaped spice]...concidering is is considered a light maoi...most who use passion flower ..use it in changa blends..and torch it witch can weaken passion flowers effects some what..but in a tea it could be stronger in effect..

There are so many other options ..[besides rue and caapi]..that havent been tryed to improve the dmt experiance...and i see the many many choices of herbs as posible options..

I incourage others to try chamomile tea before vaping spice and report their results..

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 12/6/2021 3:12:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"Im mainly talking about a new idea for me..of using herbal teas to inhance the vaped dmt experiance..

There is a whole rainbow of safe leagle herbs that can be used as a tea to choose from..to try with spice..."

Yup, this was my line of thinking as well during my Aya experimentation. Basically using various herbs as admixture plants, to alter or "flavor" in some way the Harmalas or DMT or both. I think i may have tried Chamomile tea once or twice, as well as a few other kinds of herbs, but mainly for the most part stuck with Lemon Balm which cleans up the Rue's bodyload, while smoothing out the intense oral DMT come up. Certain supplements in the mix can also be nice.

It's made me wonder why more people haven't played around with the idea and using different herbs, supplements or even herbal or supplemental combinations with their Psychedelics.

Fridge
#5 Posted : 12/6/2021 4:02:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing, starway! I will soon experiment with vaping freebase again and I will do as you recommended and have a camomile tea beforehand. Do you use dried camomile from the shop or do you grow it yourself? I will report back here how it went.
...no need to worry...

starway7
#6 Posted : 12/6/2021 5:10:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Thank you for sharing, starway! I will soon experiment with vaping freebase again and I will do as you recommended and have a camomile tea beforehand. Do you use dried camomile from the shop or do you grow it yourself? I will report back here how it went.

I just use bulk or tea bags..get tea bags at most stores ...bulk chamomile at [natural foods].. in usa..or any natural suppliment or food store...drink one hot cup [20 or 30 minutes] before vaping .[with not too much food in stomach].[have nice mellow music playing] and make shure you feel the herb working to relax you before vaping...

A couple more herbs that may make a nice tea before spice are...[lemon grass] or [passion flower]

but i havent tryed these teas yet with spice ..so do some research first.. make shure your not alergic to these herbs....

Chamomile has been used for hundreds of years with decent saftey ..thats why i picked chamomile as my first choice for a tea,,

Ive only tryed chamomile tea once with spice...and it seemed to boost closed eye visuals very nicely ..even on a low dose of spice!

but still i need to do more sessions with chamomile and the molecule to be more shure..

please let us know if you like the combo...Thumbs up

starway7
#7 Posted : 12/6/2021 5:29:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
"Im mainly talking about a new idea for me..of using herbal teas to inhance the vaped dmt experiance..

There is a whole rainbow of safe leagle herbs that can be used as a tea to choose from..to try with spice..."

Yup, this was my line of thinking as well during my Aya experimentation. Basically using various herbs as admixture plants, to alter or "flavor" in some way the Harmalas or DMT or both. I think i may have tried Chamomile tea once or twice, as well as a few other kinds of herbs, but mainly for the most part stuck with Lemon Balm which cleans up the Rue's bodyload, while smoothing out the intense oral DMT come up. Certain supplements in the mix can also be nice.

It's made me wonder why more people haven't played around with the idea and using different herbs, supplements or even herbal or supplemental combinations with their Psychedelics.

[quote]
[[made me wonder why more people haven't played around with the idea and using different herbs, supplements or even herbal or supplemental combinations with their Psychedelics.?]]

I also wonder why most have not tryed more of these herbs ,..with spice ?
[most people..including myself] think of two additives with spice....[rue..or caapi]..
... rue or caapi...rue or caapi!

while they are great additives..there are more bands left in the rainbow to choose from i now think..

i want to keep my mixture as natural and safe as possible .natural herbal tea..with decent purity vaped spice ...a simple 2 part mixture thats clean and safer for ingestion..

.eliminating the need for nasty chemicle extractions done by kitchen chemists

most posts ive read where they use chamomile is usually as a smoking mix in changa.. that they combust with a lighter [and probibly weaken or shorten the effects of the herb by using high heat]

Chamomile is very safe for most people and also has health benifits!

yes... never underestimate the power of a flower!Cool

murklan
#8 Posted : 12/6/2021 5:51:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, flower power! (and leaf, seeds, fruits, roots, bulbs, and why not some fungus too!)

I've had herbs as teas or in different 'enhanced leaf' for around two years. Most is home grown but not all (like Damiana and Pau D'arco). I like it a lot but I have not been good at doing it systematically, often I've mixed two or three herbs at the same time.

I like some teas both for taste and from what I know about them, but regarding how they affect a DMT trip I'm not so sure. There are so many other things that goes in to a journey for me so I think the tea has to be quite potent to really have the same effect each time.

But I'm going to continue and try single herbs. A good quest. I've read about your recommendation about Lemon balm ShamensStamen and will try stronger tea from that (but I forgot picking so much this season)

starway7
#9 Posted : 12/7/2021 11:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
Yes, flower power! (and leaf, seeds, fruits, roots, bulbs, and why not some fungus too!)

I've had herbs as teas or in different 'enhanced leaf' for around two years. Most is home grown but not all (like Damiana and Pau D'arco). I like it a lot but I have not been good at doing it systematically, often I've mixed two or three herbs at the same time.

I like some teas both for taste and from what I know about them, but regarding how they affect a DMT trip I'm not so sure. There are so many other things that goes in to a journey for me so I think the tea has to be quite potent to really have the same effect each time.

But I'm going to continue and try single herbs. A good quest. I've read about your recommendation about Lemon balm ShamensStamen and will try stronger tea from that (but I forgot picking so much this season)

quote..
I like some teas both for taste and from what I know about them, but regarding how they affect a DMT trip I'm not so sure.

Well all you need to do is give it a try! It worked very nice for me...

Ive also discovered a great dream herb recently!...i had 4 ultra vivid [near lucid dreams] this morning .. just from drinking a healthy two part herbal tea last night before bed!

i think this lemon grass may be a stronger dream herb than valerian?

this mornings 4 dream reports below !

It was amazing how my dream recall increrased dramaticly after the two part tea last night..and got great sleep!

below is a report of my 4 ultra vivid dreams this morning...Smile

This is only the 2nd time trying ....[lemon grass tea].. at bed time ..only this time i mixed a little ..[chamomile].. with it.... and drank one cup before bedtime...

I slept like a rock for close to 4 hours straight...woke breifly at about 2:00am recalling my first dream ... and the recall of the first dream ...unlike the first night trying lemon grass alone...was much much stronger!

I had 4 dreams in a row... first dream woke from at 2:00am...2nd dream at 3:10am...3rd dream at 4:15am...and 4th dream was the latest at 5:55am !

The vividness and detail was much like valerian..but maybe a little more vivid especially in the latest dream!

I had this bulk herb ..[ lemon grass]... in a bag for more than two years and never paid much atention to it untill recently and only used it twice in last few days in tea form..

As i said in first report..[lemon grass only in a tea] i slept very well for close to 4 hours and breifly woke from vivid dreams it seemed most of the nighty only the recall was a bit fuzzy untill the latest dream..

But now on second try with ...[lemon grass tea with some chamomile] not shure the chamomile really made a difference?...it could have though?....after sleeping 4 hours.....my dreams came on to me 4 in a row one right after another and my dream recall was much better on the second try!

Lemon grass in bulk form ..doesnt look like much..it.just looks like a bunch of thick and thin dry grass clippings...but made into a tea the flavor insnt bad i just sweetened it with splenda sweetner it tasted good even mixed with some chamomile plain or with some milk!

Dream one....at 2:am..In dream i was at my [long deceised]..grandmothers house and i went into a converted garage house that two of my uncles lived in and was looking around as they booth were asleep..

Looking at the walls i thought to myself i could paint this place for them maybe a nice yellow on the walls? but then i thought they wouldent care if it was ever painted...

So... ... Then.. i went outside in front of my grandmas house close by and looked at ground and wanted to start digging for something that was lost years ago..but not shure what it was/ i wanted to dig for?

Then ..the dream scene changed... as i found my self walking down these steps to an under ground hiway system of sorts..

I approched a man sitting behind a desk at bottom of stairway and asked him can i catch a bus or train down here to get to a cetain address?

He answered..saying that these tunnels go every where in every direction!

I then walked to the beginning of the entrence to the tunnel and it appeared to go for miles!

I then asked the DC at the reception desk will it take me atleast 20 miles...and as hewas eating his lunch .. said the tunnels stretch for hundreds of miles!

I asked him how to get to a certain address? he said just take this tunnel ..turn too the right and look for the signs..but you better be prepared for a long walk ..or catch an underground taxi..!

Then i thought to myself ...i cant walk 20 miles..i would be really tired when i got there...turned a round walking back up the steps to ground level then ..i woke up in bed!
I usually dont have dreams that vivid and that early..with that recall..very often!!

dream two...woke from at 3:10am..i was waking through this neighborhood and had a long ways to so i walked across this field taking a short cut by walking down the railroad tracks ..
I walked down this hillside to where the tracks were.and got on them walking along and could see train cars ahead of me that were sitting still..

I kept going till i got close to the train cars and didnt have much room to walk next to the giant rail cars..

As i walked very close to the rail cars i noticed there wasnt much room for me to safely walk along because of a deep drop off or ditch next to me.. and as i kept walking my worst concerns happened..

As i walked suddenly the rail cars started moving along next to me and there was a rail bridge ahead of me and i worried about my saftey but kept walking..

I suddenly woke up in bed!...this dream... the rail cars and everything was ultra vivid!! so far ..very impressed at the great vividness of these dreams!

dream three ...woke from at about 4:15 am... In dream...i was in this waiting room like a doctors office...i was seated next to two people,,,an older woman with her daughter..and looking to my right i noticed something strange! the girl was totally naked!...

Being confused but polite.. i tryed to look away from her and the naked girl suddenly got up and walked into the next room?

I also stood up and went outside looking out into a sunny green field and observed a group of kids playing with a frisby ..

Then i quickly noticed the groop of atleast 8 kids pointing up into the sky and yelling ..[loook! ,,Look!]...then the whole groop started running towards the far side of the field looking into the sun filled sky!

I then looked up wards and observed what looked like...[ a giant image of ears of corn!] just hovering motionless in the sky above me....yellow ears of corn compleate with green leaves!] in color!....

and i also started running across the green field where the kids were amazed at what was hovering in the sky above us!

It was like a giant flat screen tv hovering in the sky... with super high defenition ..with great color! it was amazing in a dream to see this!!Blush

surprised i didnt get lucid in that one ! if it were a flying saucer it would have made more sense...but a pile of ears of corn..made no sense1 but i seen it in this ultra vivid dream!Thumbs up

now dream number 4,,,woke from at close to 6 in m orning....[when i normally wake at 5:15 in morning]

In this very late dream ...this was the most exciting one so far this morning...I was driving down a black top country road enjoying the nice country sites letting the wind blow through my hair when i sudenly decided to make a turn off the black top onto a narrow dirt road...

As i drove along this rutted bumpy dirt road in country this convertable full of crazy teens drove past me very fast ...and were all yelling and acting crazy...

After a while... looking for a way to find a large hiway.... the road was getting rougher and narrower by the mile! ..and i suddenly saw a large hill up ahead of me.. and stopped just short of the hill.. and pulled my car over and parked on side of road next to what looked like a ditch or stream that had a nice medow or pasture full of flowers and green grass..

As i sat in my car i noticed the crazy teens racing past me again in the other direction yelling like crazy loonys!

I then exiced my car parked next to a stream and walked into this nice green medow .. and appoched a hillside near the road and i walked to the hill and noticed it was covered in this jungle like follage..

Curious... i started hikeing up the hillside pushing through dense follage it was like a jungle in here i thought!

I slowly kept hikeing untill the hill sudenly met a drop off...and i tryed to go down the drop off very slowly.... but couldent see very well because of the dense follage!

I suddenly lost my footing and slipped dropping the bag i was carrying into what seemed a botomless pit!

I didnt even hear my bag hit the bottom of the pit! and was holding on for dear life with one hand to a rock..

Luckily i managed to hold on just enough to pull myself up to the crest of the drop off and saved myself! Whew!! I thought that was lucky!

[this dream adventure was very close to..[ ultra vivid [plus ]!... Smile

After this excitement i walked back through the pasture to my parked car on side of road and again the crazy teens zoome d past me on the narrow dirt road~!

Ive had enough excitment i thought... and walked back into the pasture and layed back onto some tall green grass... looking up at the sun filled sky above me trying to relax...

Then suddenly after laying down on my back ..this young totally naked girl appears in front of me!.. and sits on my mid section puts her hands on my shoulders and tells me to relax trying to comfort me...!

I remember her skin was smoother than silk !! as i touched her with my hands..She starts moving her fingers through my hair,,comforting me!. [arousing me to!]

god!....[ive never had a dream of this caliber before !!]

As this went on as i lay in the green pasture...she was exciting me in a very nice way! but then i noticed her face looked like a [cartoon like face!].. but her body felt 100 percent human ..warmth..softness...everything was perfect about her..except her cartoon looking face lacked all the perfect details of a human face..but at the time i didnt care..

It was so cool i never thought a dream could get that awesomly detailed!

this being only the second attempt with ...[lemon grass tea] at bedtime with added [chamomil]e...seemed to be a sleep and dream sucess!

now ...[lemon grass] and chamomile] are booth ingrerdiants in celestrial seasonings [sleept time tea]...but only using.. [one tea bag].. at a time [helped me sleep and gave me dreams]

they werent the high caliber dreams like i had this morning! one tea bag doesnt contain as much lemon grass and camomile as i used...

i used enough to fill a fat tea bag... not really a large amount just enough for a cup of tea at bed time but the amount of lemon grass was more that you find in a tea bag og sleepy time tea!

I had such nice dream adventures this morning i had to share this with you people..

Lemon grass must be responsible for these dreams!!Thumbs upBlush you may want to try some lemon grass some night!

Alev-Kev
#10 Posted : 12/8/2021 2:06:09 AM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

I need to get some mesh.

starway7
#11 Posted : 12/18/2021 2:43:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After more than a week i tryed again drinking chamomile tea before vaping [spc] and i was a nice experiance!...

I found that setting my E Mesh mod..from 20 watts down to 19 watts.. gave the molecule a more compleate vaporization and higher quality effect..[20 watts might have been a tiny bit hot]Thumbs up

It came on very smoothly and compleate ...it ingulfed me quickly..like a summer breese comming through an open window on a hot day! and the visuals were very nice...

I was walking from one room to my bed when it hit me... and had to lay down fast!

Chamomile is not a MAOI..but it has the quality making VERY fast! unforgiving ride... much smoother

. So for people who are satisfied..just taking a timeless short ride..its not bad!

im surprised no reports yet of anyone trying the tea but me...??Wut?

there are other herbal teas that also may work as well or better?

One herb that is getting popular is i would like to try with [spc] is...LEMON GRASS...it makes you sleep like a baby.. and is very healthy...

Ive already discovered that ..[lemon grass].. with a very small amount ....

....[of a certain lucid dreaming supliment] can make you sleep great and get EPIC~!!mindblowing dream experiances....in the wee hours of the morning...and dream recall is very good...