We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Upon Reflection, I Share My Gratitude Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 11/25/2021 11:41:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

One of the most wonderful things about this platform is the authentic connections made between people of all walks of life from all over the world. Today, in the US, it is the holiday of Thanksgiving, in which as the name implies is about spending time with loved ones and giving thanks. While I try to regularly practice and exude gratitude, it's natural for me to reflect more so about what I'm thankful for. I may be struggling in life, but I fortunately have a tremendous amount to be grateful for.

I am overwhelmingly thankful and grateful to all of YOU (and especially Trav for the brilliant work in creating this space and continuing to diligently foster it in an accepting, structured, and incisive way). I have made many beautiful connections that have helped me grow, given me a sense of comradere, and made me feel in many ways that I've found my main community (it doesn't even matter to me anymore the need for anonymity: these are still heartfelt connections). This place has done too much good for me that I can describe (probably also because I'm under the weather presently). Each one of us has contributed to these feelings. I thank you all and I love you all.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

murklan
#2 Posted : 11/26/2021 12:19:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Voidmatrix for being here, sharing with honesty and care, and for making this place so special.
Thankfulness is really something to nurture. It's a gift to share. Hope you're soon on the way up over the surface again. We are many here with you.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 11/26/2021 6:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Voidmatrix for bringing in your constructive energy! I've been thinking a lot about resonance. If we can find people who strengthen the positive vibes in us, we can in turn do the same for others. I have been very happy to have participated in this kind of sharing. Thank you, Trav, for this community and thank you everyone else.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 11/27/2021 6:27:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

And I thank you both for your contributions and engaged and balanced presence on this forum. Also, for the specific support, valued interactions, and encouragement that you each have provided me specifically.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fridge
#5 Posted : 11/28/2021 7:29:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Void and everyone I had the pleasure to meet in this place. I am still new, but I can tell this is a positive and special community.
...no need to worry...