We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Cool trick to alter the DMT experience using mushrooms Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 11/20/2021 2:22:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hahaha, well I'm highly sensitive, and the method calls for a microdose. And I may take some of these aborts that are really potent. 0.5 wouldn't surprise me by being a threshhold rather than a microdose for me.

Same with DMT. I have broken through enough times on 15mg alone. I find it kinda nice, even though that means I need to tread a little lightly.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#22 Posted : 11/22/2021 2:23:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Checking in.

Took my 0.3g of mushrooms last night around 2100. It was actually really nice and is something I need to do more often. Anyway, I was feeling off today. I didn't sleep the best, and have been experiencing a dark cloud often as of late. I ended up journeying after falling asleep for three hours. Pretty much immediately after actually getting up I began to prepare. Journey didn't quite go as expected due to my enhanced leaf not burning well, and being deep in the bowl. That said, I am going to try this again and use only freebase and V4 crucible. Question is when. If I'm feeling gutsy, I'll go for it, but may postpone. I am getting tattooed for my birthday on Tuesday, and I've journeyed with fresh ink healing... it's intense. So it's up in the air. But will be reporting back again.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Rolinwama
#23 Posted : 12/23/2021 11:59:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

One small update to the protocol: if the DMT works weaker than it should it means you still have cross-tolerance. In this case I suggest increasing the spice dosage until satisfied with results. Can't give any guideline on by how much to increase - you need to figure this out on your own. If it still works weakly try on the next day (so 2 days after microdose).

fafal
#24 Posted : 12/26/2022 10:46:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Rolinwama wrote:
One thing worth mentioning - I have some freebase harmalas and experimented a bit to compare DMT trip using this mushroom trick with sublingual harmalas before DMT vape.

Harmalas: they slow down literally everything, including come-up and come-down. It's like you want to get to the fireworks show but everything gets slower including dressing up before leaving the house, driving to the place, the show itself and then the return home. Visual space is easier to navigate and a bit more vivid than with just pure DMT. Additionally the come-down is a bit too long for my taste and harmalas leave me with some headaches after the trip.

Post-mushroom microdose: the only thing that is slowed down and extended are the fireworks using the analogy above. In my experience the CEVs are far richer than with harmalas. Brighter, more colorful and even easier to navigate. Another thing that can happen are cool auditory hallucinations (you know, the ones you get on heroic mushroom dose in complete silence).

To me this mushroom way is definitely an upgrade to harmalas. Maybe one day I will mix the harmalas+pre-microdose and will let you know.

Recently starting mushroom growing and its looks like an interesting method to use, Thanks for sharing

Mister_Niles
#25 Posted : 12/27/2022 3:16:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds like a really good idea, and I find it very strange that I have never tried it.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

downwardsfromzero
#26 Posted : 12/27/2022 6:32:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

This kind of reminds me of the recent research (Blei et al, 2019) where betacarbolines were detected in psilocybin mushrooms. It's tempting to make a causative link here.

https://psychedelicrevie...ence-of-magic-mushrooms/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31729089/

Discussed in the forum here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92047

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Rolinwama
#27 Posted : 12/31/2022 4:11:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I highly recommend this method, but what I have found even better is vaping DMT during the tolerance period after a full mushroom dose (around 4.9g dried cubes for me is the sweet spot). The effect is most pronounced during the first week after mushroom trip where tolerance is the strongest. I don't think it is the betacarbolines, it's clearly linked to having psilocin tolerance, for my body at least.

I have a hypothesis that the multiday afterglow you normally get after such trip is also caused by this. Maybe serotonin works "nicer" during this tolerance period?

I must underline this protocol is not about predosing mushrooms right before dmt trip. It is about dosing/tripping on day 0 and then vaping DMT on day 2-3 for example where the tolerance after mushroom dose is still high.

Think about if you have ever noticed that you had more interesting DMT trips soon after your mushroom journey.

PREV12