We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another death experience. Insane!!! Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 11/15/2021 12:03:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends, been a while and alot has happened..my house caught fire while we were all asleep, had to jump out windows because it was a raging inferno by the time we woke up.. lost everything, no insurance. Found another place to live, struggling to build from scratch and get my kids back from the people who are taking care of them while I rebuild.......

Anyway, took a decent hit, seldom does it hit me like this anymore, so I got up to get something from refrigerator. Lost my visual perception and couldn't see reality, just hyperspace stuff. Lost my balance and fell over.. the experience was as though my body had just died, heard my girlfriend saying omg, are you OK? Then it faded out...

Next thing I know I'm inside of some kind of jaw crusher or something. Felt like maybe I wasn't being too welcomed into the heavenly world with white clouds, green grass and songbirds, but like I was inside of some complex machine that was getting smaller and smaller and remember thinking, "well, looks like I better brace myself for about 30 seconds of whatever kind of pain is involved with being crushed and ground to pieces..." then the shape of the contraption I was in changed a little and I started seeing what looked like ways out and realized I better try to go to one of them...

Then my perception of visual reality began to return and I stepped out of the crusher machine into my kitchen.............
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 11/15/2021 12:34:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Oh man! I had been thinking about you brother! It's so good to see you. Love

I am okay you and your family all survived and I truly wish you the best in a speedy recovery of life.

Glad you're still doing DMT (and are okay enough in order to have posted). Be careful moving around while on spice my friend.

Describe this shrinking contraption a lil more for me.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

bismillah
#3 Posted : 11/15/2021 3:38:45 PM

My Personalized Tag

WOW that's horrible! Best of luck to you in the coming time. I guess at the least you're lucky you or your kids didn't end up on the streets.

The analogy with the shrinking seems pretty on-the-nose, with the fire and your situation.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 11/15/2021 3:39:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not gonna lie I missed you Bisy . Glad you and the kids are doing okay. I've noticed the visions coming true in my own life as well...Stay extra safe man. The only death machine I can think of are automobiles and you know how easy it is to have an accident. Stay safe out there man.

Jees
#5 Posted : 11/15/2021 5:40:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck with getting your life back on track Bisy!

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 11/15/2021 6:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Too bad to hear, Bisy. 🙁 Seems like you've really had your share of misfortune. Hope you still manage and keep on working. Best of luck!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Bisy
#7 Posted : 11/15/2021 7:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the kind regards, to describe the death machine....it was yellow, like plastic dipped yellow, and the center of it was like octagonal in shape. Seemed like maybe a bunch of jaw like huge plates, laminated together maybe, but one by one they closed, like a pair of pruning loppers only concave in shape instead of convex.. at first I wasn't thinking much of it, like just hyperspace visual stuff, then it closed in on me and I actually felt the sensation of it rubbing against me and starting to push me around while I tried to move out of the way.

Seeingisbelieving
#8 Posted : 11/15/2021 10:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great description man. It is always such a scary thing ,IMO ,that you can really feel things touch you in the other realm. It makes me question my limited perception of reality and
wonder how much of my "reality" is actually just imagined or filled in by my brain. Thanks for the post man. Excellent food for thought on this beautiful day.

Bisy
#9 Posted : 11/16/2021 2:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To question reality on that level gets so intense. If God, or the creator, or consciousness is all seeing, all knowing, literally everything and everyone could be nothing more than the imagination of such a being. We can be pretty creative as individuals, but we could just be characters in a story. Along with our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. People we have never met might already be part of our story. Other planets, other dimensions. God, or whatever u call it would have the capacity to address anyone or anything personally and simultaneously. Just like being able to cook dinner and talk on the phone at the same time, only expanded to a ridiculous exponent. And being created in this beings likeness would mean we share the same feelings and emotions, only ours would be millions of generations less mature and understood....it goes on and on. Death will come to us all, but if our souls are eternal, I find it hard to believe that this short human experience is enough to pass an eternal judgement on. 50, 60, 70 years isn't even a moment of eternity.

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 11/17/2021 2:21:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You are totally right. I agree with you when you say we are just characters in a story that is bigger and greater than we could ever imagine. When I read the bible or other religious works I think of it as an allegory. When I think of the judgement I will face at the end of my days I know this as the judgements of my self and everything I have affected in my life, positive or negative. That is why they tell you to think and act right in the moment so you do not face these negative judgements at the end of your life, or whilst balls deep in the most intense psychedelic journey of your life Razz

Good stuff Bisy, thanks again.

Jees
#11 Posted : 11/18/2021 10:20:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember my first hard-integrating times (that was after aya), the simple fact that existence existed instead of nothing, it torn me apart as if it hurt me. One can make 'existing' a mere interesting philosophical exercise but when it hits you on a non-thinking level but on a confrontational feel-able level I got kind of short circuit blowing out my fuses at the time.

Bisy
#12 Posted : 11/19/2021 6:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Suppose that helps to broaden ones perspective in a hurry, huh?

Dirty T
#13 Posted : 11/19/2021 5:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. I have also lost everything in a fire before and that can be very traumatic.

Me and a friend refer to a breakthrough as "killing yourself" to each other as we both belief breakthroughs are practice for moving between lives after this one.

Very detailed description you gave about the death machine. I have also felt like the walls are closing in on me lately. It happens sometimes and it always seems a combination of moderate depression and acute anxiety when I get that way. I'm doing a treatment tonight as a matter of fact (3.5 mush 250ug LSD 30mg DMT). This time I'm sticking to the DMT regimen I said I would do last time. My house has been a war zone with my kid lately which is how I got to where these treatments don't last as long. Self care is important.

Jees
#14 Posted : 11/21/2021 10:07:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
Suppose that helps to broaden ones perspective in a hurry, huh?
Yes, reprogramming comes to mind Laughing