We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
.. sublingual cappi leaf!...[and rue spice blend test ] Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 11/12/2021 2:43:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A week ago..I finally got my e mesh temp working correctly on my... VooPoo drag2 mod...with WOTOFO RdA..
learinng from an online post with mintylove.. about Mods and RDAs that work with E mesh...

I discovered all i needed to do is set my mod to 20 watts on wattage mode..and is been working very well with no harsh vapor ..cool vapor...almost no taste...

Ive used my mod on this setting at least 7 or 8 times now with ok effects .. but nothing worked as well as it did tonight !... using only 3 drops of spice tincture!

What i did diferently was to take a pinch of my 8 year old Black cappi leaf and use it a way ive never tryed it before!

I put the pinch of dry n leafe in my mouth got it wet and rolled it around bucally and under my tounge

for about 12 minutes till i had a mouth full of saliva..then spit the leaf out rinsed out my mouth...

With only 3 drops of spice tincture on my E mesh..[very low dose]..already void of the alcohol..from the alcohol evaporating compleatly ..i pressed the button and got kind of a light hit that i felt pretty good..and i thought it was all gone..

but then hit the button a second time!.. and more vapor came and this time i experianced something very positive and different this time...ive never experianced vaped spice this way before..

After that second hit for the first time on low dose spice..first thing i noticed...i could hear a...
[carrier wave sound]..it was so cool!

Then i could feel it comming on fairly strong ...I layed down and could feel and see these sparks or psycadelic rain drops falling on my face going straight through me..

Yes i felt these ..colored rain drops hitting my face!.. arms and hands going straight through m y like a laser !

I actually started laughing and really loving thisThumbs up ..it was so cool!.. when closing my eyes i could see something like multi colored balls of energy ..

I could tell this was something very positive ive never experianced spice this way before..especially on three drops of tincture ..that may have been only 9 or 10 mgs of spice!

The only thing i did differently for the foor the first time was to try my black cappi leafe sublingually for the first time...it must have been the cappi leafe worked sublingually and ive read that cappi leaf can contain THH in the leafe..

This whole experiance was like an ...anti depresant..it leaving me with a very positive after glow!!Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

I have to try this sublingual caapi leaf and spice again to be shure...but i think the caapi leafe added a very uplifting effect to the small amount of spice i vaped..

Ive never heard a carrier wave vaping spice on such a low dose..it was great..

The carrier wave was what i noticed first then the multi colored sparks fell through my head hands and arms like a lazer rain! i could feel and see the colors falling through me!

[this stuff made me laugh something i dont often do on spice it had a positive uplifting effect on me!
ive drank caapi tea before and smoked cappi leafe extract...but sublingual seems to work best with this leaf1

The 8 year old caapi leafe had a fairly mild tea taste and wasnt nasty tasting like rue can be...

Im hoping that THH from my leafe worked sublingually..ill have to re try this again.. !

https://youtu.be/XL4QARsT-4c
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00080.JPG (2,589kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
DSC00079.JPG (2,437kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
DSC00087.JPG (2,376kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
DSC00097.JPG (2,203kb) downloaded 59 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

starway7
#2 Posted : 11/12/2021 1:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After 8 hours of sleep i looked back on last nights experiance with a smile..the after glow still lives..

After waking in morning i lay there thinking about the trip last night and ask self what was behind such a positive experiance/
I narrow it down to a few possible reasons...

1...The spice vaped 100 percent perfect...using E mesh??

2...I mixed two kinds of spice together in the tincture bottle..causing a happy merging or marriage of mimosa spice with acacia spice??

3...I used caapi leaf ..[sublingually]..for first time in my life... and bucaly..for close to 12 minutes before vaping the spice combo..?

i feel that the sublingual caapi leaf was responsible for the very positive and colorfull experiance on such a low dose of spice!

The whole trip lasted atleast 45 or more minutes... and everything i saw ..felt ..tasted ..heard..symbolized much COLOR ..

And the carrier wave i heard ..[even through my tinitus]..at the beginning of the trip i dont often hear ..especially on low dose spice!

As the trip progressed..i had no anxiety...infact.. i started laughing Big grin at everything happining...including thousands of psychedelic colored rain drops falling through me my head and whole body just felt stimulating and good to me..

[i also heard a ..[crackling rain drop sounds] while the rain fell through me...

I replaced any possible anxiety with laughter on this journey..it felt great and the whole experiance especially with eyes closed symbolized... CoLoR! COLOR..COLOR~!!

I think color and emotion work well together in dreams..and it worked well last night in the trip...

Not positive...but suspect all this positive emotion i experianced durring the trip could have been linked to THH that may be in the caapi leaf i used sublingually!

In the past...Ive smoked caapi leaf extract with dmt..and i suspect the heat can weaken or destroy the actives?

Ive used caapi leaf tea with decent results..but the trip through the digestive tract may weaken the tea some..?

I think sublingual may be the best way to use the leaf...?

Ive had this black caapi leaf for 8 years since 2012..and never thought of trying it subllingually untill last night!

[[i think a person with decent caapi vine could brew an extract ..make it into a tincture and try it sublingually..if THH is in the caapi..this would be a simple and easy way to apply THH to their trip!

Ruffles
#3 Posted : 11/12/2021 3:15:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting report.

Harmine and harmaline are the main beta carbolines of caapi, why are you saying its THH? Why wouldn`t the most likely culprit inside the caapi leaf be the other two main constituents?

starway7
#4 Posted : 11/12/2021 4:00:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ruffles wrote:
Interesting report.

Harmine and harmaline are the main beta carbolines of caapi, why are you saying its THH? Why wouldn`t the most likely culprit inside the caapi leaf be the other two main constituents?

[Harmine and Harmaline are mainly from rue...] [only about 1 percent THH\]]... rue has never caused a trip experiance like this...for me..

Some harmines in caapi vine.. but also a fair amount of [tetrahydroharmine] [THH]..in the vine and has been reported in the leaf also!

ThH is known to be a mood enhansment drug..somewhat of an antidepresant ...

Different caapis may contain diferent amounts of ThH ....but tHH is defenantly in Caapi !...

The follage on caapi ..[leaves]..takes in sunlight and other needs to keep the vine alive..

So caapi follage should also contain some THH maybe even more than the vine depending on the type of caapi vine...

It contains harmine, harmaline, and tetrahydroharmine, all of which are both beta-carboline harmala alkaloids and MAOIs. The MAOIs in B. caapi allow the primary psychoactive compound (which is introduced from the other primary ingredient in ayahuasca), to be orally active.
Brand: Botanic Elevation
Offer Count: 2
Banisteriopsis Caapi Leaves - Botanic Elevation

www.botanicelevation.com...anisteriopsis-caapi-leav

below are photos of my black caapi leaf extraction i did several months ago ...turning the caapi leaf into a nice dry powder....

too bad i didnt think about trying it sublingually back then!......

i just mixed it into some spice tincture in grain alcohol...but i think that didnt work to well.. as

it made my hits harsh ...and the heat probibley degraded the leafe extract...

I find sublingual most effective with the caapi leaf...

also photos of my mini water pipe drag2 mod..]...i builtand am using now....

DSC09745.JPG (2,883kb) downloaded 352 time(s).
DSC09749.JPG (2,970kb) downloaded 351 time(s).
DSC09751.JPG (3,071kb) downloaded 351 time(s).
DSC09753.JPG (2,878kb) downloaded 350 time(s).
DSC09755.JPG (2,870kb) downloaded 351 time(s).
DSC00009.JPG (2,601kb) downloaded 348 time(s).
DSC00007.JPG (2,350kb) downloaded 348 time(s).
DSC09853.JPG (2,617kb) downloaded 348 time(s).

Ruffles
#5 Posted : 11/12/2021 7:38:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You must know about this: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=29967

My reading of most of that evidence is that Harmine is >70% of whatever you can extract out of Caapi, while THH ranges from untraceable to maybe 5% tops. That is not a fair amount. Again, this is total alkaloid content in an extract, on actual plant material alkaloids are maybe 1-7% total content. Rue has a higher proportion of harmaline compared to Caapi, but harmine is still the winner there, and THH is still a very low proportion of the extracts, hence the debates herein over how to convert harmaline to THH.

They use bark for extracts, not leaves, but I don`t know of any proper analysis that would suggest that THH would be in such high amounts in Caapi leaves. Do you know of any analysis of leaves that you can share?

Another point I would like to make is that a single leaf, with a mass of 1000 milligrams or less, may hold 2% total alkaloid which is 20 mg, of that, 14 mg would be harmine, which is by itself a low sublingual dose, everything else would go way below that amount and way way below threshold dosing.

I apologize for my skepticism if it bothers you. Not trying to invalidate your experience or anything like that.

starway7
#6 Posted : 11/14/2021 1:49:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Test 2...

This evening i tryed another low dose spice test ..this time with NO sublingual caapi leaf..

just same amount of spice 3 drops...by itself..

The spice acted just as it should by itself...low dose effect...relaxing ..felt a small come up not overly visual or colorfull .. like it was [WITH the sublingual caapi leaf]...nothing remarkable like in first test...

food for thought...
So test three tomorrow night ...same amount of spice ...after sublingual caapi leaf,,,,im expecting a boosted effect like it did on ..first test ..

[in the caapi leaf ... there should be some THH..but just think... could there be another active that has not been identified yet ? just as effective as THH ?

Quote old post....

“GOD CHEMICAL”...hmmmm...I do believe that DMT and THH were meant to go together. They are extremely powerful taken together. I believe this is the combination allowing telepathy to occur. SWIM experienced it in his last trip (among many other newly experienced things). The harmine in caapi seems to distract one a bit. Without the harmine, the experience is much more powerful on many levels. SWIM’s mind felt far more powerful than it ever has before. He felt like he had boundless thought energy. He also had a super amount of physical energy. With harmine in the mix, it’s like you’re cut off somehow and not fully charged with energy. The harmine makes the experience more dreamy, more distant. If takes some of your mental powers away. THH doesn’t do that. THH leaves you in the driver's seat with complete control. It's incredible.

The last time SWIM took THH with DMT he was confronted by the spirit of an ancient shaman who was very powerful. It gives me chills to think about it. The shaman was trying really hard to teach SWIM how to do something to change the world. SWIM doesn’t recall what it was. It seemed to be of very great importance. SWIM is normally very strong in the spirit world, but that shaman was more powerful than SWIM.

The shaman broke open SWIM’s skull and caused energy to be released into the universe. His skull was cracked open, he was on the floor, his brain was visible, with light shooting out of it. The light was creating something in the universe. It wasn’t painful or anything but SWIM did not like it. SWIM got nervous about it and didn’t feel so comfortable being with someone that powerful and immediately stopped the vision.

Now that SWIM thinks about it, he should have tried to get the shaman to explain in more detail what he was doing exactly. The shaman did not seem to be trying to harm SWIM in any way. He seemed to be trying to teach SWIM something. SWIM recalls very clearly the moment in the vision where his brain was exposed and energy was flowing out of it. It was creating something, but SWIM didn’t wait to see the outcome. Now he’s sorry he didn’t wait to see the outcome.

Do you have any idea what that vision means?

starway7
#7 Posted : 11/15/2021 1:31:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am now doing a low temperature acid boil on 4 tea bags worth of caapi leaf...

looked at some of the tea in a spoon infront of black light and it looks quite blue or atleast torqoise? it glows just as brightly as rue does ..[only more bluish in color]... [not yellow green like rue]

I will be using a method ..[like method used]... to make salvia tincture... instead of using a lot of smelly alcohol ..i do a light acid boil of leaf material in distilled water..[tiny dash of wt vinegar... and after boil... wait for a day or longer for all the fine sediment to fall to bottom of jar before removing the extracted actives...to make a caapi leaf tincture...

[not shure]... if im going to turn the concintrate into an ...acetate...or suspend it in grain alcohol??

decided to skip a night or two ...that was a heavy experiance the other night...must make shure everything feels right...before test ..3

[[i put the caapi leaf actives in a glass lab beaker]]..now the glass plug is stuck in the beaker?

Already broke off the top of glass plug..[that you use to remove plug] guess ill have to break the top off the beaker and pour through a fine filter to keep glass out of brew..?

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 11/15/2021 5:04:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Just a quick question... you say you have "Black caapi leaf" - didn't someone suggest that black caapi is in fact Alicia anisopetala? Do you have any other kinds of caapi leaf to compare with? we could do with keeping track of the taxonomy a bit with this one.

It would go some way towards explaining the discrepancy with 69ron's alkaloid percentages which Ruffles alludes to above.

Here is the old post that you were quoting “GOD CHEMICAL” from.

THH extraction tek

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#9 Posted : 11/15/2021 6:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Just a quick question... you say you have "Black caapi leaf" - didn't someone suggest that black caapi is in fact Alicia anisopetala? Do you have any other kinds of caapi leaf to compare with? we could do with keeping track of the taxonomy a bit with this one.

It would go some way towards explaining the discrepancy with 69ron's alkaloid percentages which Ruffles alludes to above.

Here is the old post that you were quoting “GOD CHEMICAL” from.

THH extraction tek

Hi DFZ yes.. They called in black caapi leaf...they didnt use the scientific name...

[i dont have any other caapi to compair it to]... at least thats what it was advertized as being back in 2012 when i received it on line...

I dont think all caapis have the same amount of actives ...Ive heard that they they vary...

I remember they aqdvertized this leaf as being somewhat special....

ill PM you with more on it...

I just brewed some caapi leaf tea letting it settel...to reduce finer sedement and also ran it through two coffie filters...

Im still not 100 percent positive it effected my last trip report...need to dose it again soon..

below [not a genuine extraction] ..but is some concintrated tea made from the leaf distilled water dash of wt vinegar....ill try soon instead of using the dryed leaf sublingually..
DSC00028.JPG (2,073kb) downloaded 291 time(s).

starway7
#10 Posted : 11/16/2021 12:49:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok i tryed another test tonight about same amount of spice but used a concintrated caapi tea instead of quidding the ..[dry leaf].. like the first sucesfull trip..

Using my E mesh i forgot to look at the setting on the mod before hitting the button and found that my setting changed [on its own because setting wasnt locked!] from ..[wattage only 20 watts] to ..[SS 200 temp control mode] only after i used up the small spice dose.! my mod wont vape right in temp control mode ...but will work well at 20 watts1

I need to lock the mod on [20 watts wattage mode only] the next time i try..

I only used one half dropper of concintrated rue tea...and im not shure it had as strong of an effect as when i quidded the dry leaf?

[the real problem may be that i simply burnt some of the spice!]

Any way even so my trip was quite smooth ..[felt like i was on a cloud].. but not as visual as when i quidded the dry leaf..and made shure the mod setting was correct ...20 watts in wattage mode!]

So i think because i didnt have the mod locked on the right setting i burned some spice ..i defenantly got effects from the 1/ half dropper full of concintrated tea..and experiance was quite nice...but didnt get ..auditory sound]].. and not as visual as the first trip

I wont make that mistake again!Crying or very sad ..im going to lock in my wattage setting at 20 watts!

I think the leaf has the ability to effect the trip quite well but with E mesh the power must be set correct to avoid burning spice...

will try again with correct power setting and the leaf...

watch in full screen,, moody blues.. [The ballence] https://youtu.be/XL4QARsT-4c

starway7
#11 Posted : 11/19/2021 1:56:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

new test...vaped 4 drops spice tincture...2/3rd of a dropper [of caapi leaf tincture].. held sublingually for 6 minutes [before direct E mesh vaping] ...

Super smooth come up!..the most gentle... extreemly smooth like silk.. all the way through!.. 25 to 30 minutes...!

Every part of my body felt ...[pleasure!] from my toes to my finger tips ..in my hands felt like i was holding pure balls of energy...!Thumbs up

the head space was quite nice....again NO ANXIETY...NO PANIC!

straight spice doesnt feel this gentle and slowed down...

Still again!... [this was a pretty small dose of spice]...and i still think i got much stronger caapi leaf effects ..from the caapi leafe sublingual quid ..i used in first test....compaired to the concintrated tea...

The leaf quid gave me more CEVs and OEVs [plus the carrier wave sound]! ... but even so.. this experiance was visual in other ways...a nice experiance..Thumbs up

[ill try quiding the caapi leafe again. with the same amount of spice .. to verify my suspicions.

jefferson Airplane..[Lather] https://youtu.be/2Pzb3AOYTcQ

https://youtu.be/pnJM_jC7j_4 [white rabbit]

https://youtu.be/tcdZTmzTYFU.........lucky man...[Emerson lake and palmer] 1970..

strangly the ..[missing words] after ..[no body could save him]..were..
[so he layed down and he died]

Ruffles
#12 Posted : 11/19/2021 10:48:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I`ve never seen that bong-like add-on to your mod. Is that a diy thingie?

starway7
#13 Posted : 11/20/2021 1:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ruffles wrote:
I`ve never seen that bong-like add-on to your mod. Is that a diy thingie?

[ not shure what a diy thing is?]

the photos of my emesh bong are on this thread...just go up a few posts..

.... its just a small plastic bottle..[it connects to]... [or pulls apart from the mod]]...using industrial velcro... [the velcro keeps the mod and bottle connected together]

Im using copper tubbing ..316 mesh on mod...

it works quite well..

starway7
#14 Posted : 11/24/2021 3:10:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another beautyfull experiance!..[about 30minutes] .caapi leaf quid...Direct Emesh vape!!Thumbs up

using 5 year old black caapi leaf...and .[VOOPOO drag2..with ...[1.5 .... WTOFO ..profile atimizer] .....
set on 20 watts.wattage mode..[[i think 20 watts should work with any mod with right atomizer]]

The first time ive tryed sublingual quiding dry caapi leaf ... very auditory and visual!

Then once with a brewed caapi leaf tea concintrate.......super nice relaxed experiance!

I even tryed an alcohol extraction of the same leaf...[not shure of results] ?

But. Just tonight... for second time... i used a small quid sublingualy only 10 minutes before ..E mesh vaping..

I used only...[ 5 good sized drops of spice!]]... tincture.... that dryed and crystalized on the ss316 mesh screen.

those 5 drops were on the mesh for over two days and fully crystalized and still using my 50/50 acacia/mimosa blend tincture..

After sublingual quiding of small amount of dryed leaf for only 10 minutes...rinsed my mouth brushed teeth ..had nice piano music playing

[i dont know why the whole 5 drops didnt vape all at once...but it happened this way read below..

1...took my first hit....and got a decent clean tasteing amount of vapor held it in 10 or 15 seconds exhaled and it came on super smooth and gentle...lasted about 15 minutes..[not overly exciting]

2...Is there more left on the screen i thought/? then got a second hit...nice! it hit me harder but still was gentle getting a bit more visual..i thought..[getting stronger]

3...Then i didnt expect anything to be left on the screen..but i pushed the button..and the 20 watts kicked in delivering the most cool tastless and effective vapor cloud and this really worked well ...

this third toke...[very impressive and comfortable!] very electric!
Very!!Thumbs up much like my first report when i quidded the dry leafe...as soon as it hit me

I heard a noticable..[ white noise].. when it hit me.. and also a sound that sounded much like when a rain cloud bursts and comes down on a tin roof ..
The spice came down on me like an electric rain! ..the buzzing noise...sudden visuals with eyes open or closed...It was awesome!!Thumbs up

And again i think caapi smoothed the entire experiance out very nicely! no anxiety ..no panic!

Straight spice isnt that smooth..it seems very posible its connected to the caapi leaf i quidded for 10 minutes before vaping!
I remember getting instant colorfull webbing visuals with open eyes and when i closed my eyes even more visuals!

When i covered my head with blanket [no light] the visuals were still strong!!every image without light was visualy highlighted ...greys purples,,,reds...every thing..even under the blankets no light was very visual! this was very nice experiance very similar to my first trip report....

So it appears that the dry caapi leafe activates sublingually better with my own saliva?

[[[[[[Can saliva actually boost absorbtion of a quidded leaf/?]]]]]]]

It appears....that Dry caapi leaf more effective sublingually quidded....!Smile

unbelivabley after all this there is still a little spice left on the mesh!

another positive experiance ...with a nice afterglow!

just a thought....salvia leaf seems to work by quidding...why shouldent caapi leaf also have an effect!!

what is human saliva made of?

Saliva is Made Of Mostly Water
This is no surprise considering the body is made of 60% water. The remaining 1% of saliva contains digestive enzymes, uric acid, electrolytes, mucus-forming proteins, and cholesterol.Dec 8, 2020

digestive enzimes...in saliva,,.

A digestive enzyme is a complex protein made by your body to help break down food into smaller molecules so they can be absorbed into your body. Most digestive enzymes are made by your pancreas, though a few are made by your mouth, stomach, and small intestine.

starway7
#15 Posted : 11/25/2021 5:29:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is photos of how liquid tincture clings to fine.. SS 316L E mesh screen.. after alcohol evaporates..

Using dropper.. i put two two drops at a time..the allow 15 minutes for grain alcohol to dry leaving spice embeded into the screen..

Use zoom om image...to see how the drops tryed to fall through but clung to the mesh and crystalizing into the mesh.....

notice how the spice crystalized under screen after alcohol evaporated leaving it clinging like ice sickels..

i think this dose will be stronger than the last dose if its vaped all at once!

would you like a hit?Big grin

photos below...

two bottom photos show..tincture puddle before evaporation...
DSC00072.JPG (2,304kb) downloaded 119 time(s).
DSC00073.JPG (2,114kb) downloaded 119 time(s).
DSC00075.JPG (2,207kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
DSC09915.JPG (2,550kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
DSC09993.JPG (2,341kb) downloaded 114 time(s).

starway7
#16 Posted : 11/29/2021 4:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never thought it was possible ...but after making an alcohol tincture out of 1.3grams of rue seed.. testing my idea of mixing [full spectrum] spice tincture and rue tincture trying to find the right mixture for the [perfect trip] making a fast vaped dmt experiance..
[slow down some].. to increase recall of the trip... mixing a single dose of rue tincture..and spice tincture.. [using dropper or pipette].. 4 drops of rue tincture..and 4 drops of spice tincture...

[later tests will involve raising or lowering the spice rue ratio combinations through blending the tinctures]..[so many drops of tincture at a time]

I made a 50 /50 blend of rue and spice using 50/50 acacia /mimosa combo..[4 drops of each].. [in 190 proof grain alcohol]..[and after waiting part of a day and over night]...room temperature.. the blend crystalized .
.[at first appered as a shiny plastic blob on mesh screen]]... but 18 hours later]..into a light amber colored crystal on my E mesh screen..Thumbs up plan on trying this combo soon..

I really doubted ..[ the more pure spice]..[blended with rue].. would crystalize? .. but after drying 18 to 20 hours crystalization has started!
[ aparently.. the spice crystalization couldent be stoped!]Thumbs up

i thought blending the two actives together would hinder the crystalization process of spice because of the diferent oils in booth actives......

I will send a photo soon of the light amber colored crystal sitting on the ss316 mesh screen.

Im making notes on trying this blend to see how it effects the quality of the trip..

I think the vaped experiance with straight spice [that leaves people remembering very little]...
can be fine tuned by using other actives with it allowing for longer duration and better memory of the experiance.. this will take more testing...

photo comming...zoom image....

also thinking of using certain herbal teas before vaping...
DSC00080.JPG (2,589kb) downloaded 69 time(s).
DSC00079.JPG (2,437kb) downloaded 69 time(s).
DSC00087.JPG (2,376kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
DSC00097.JPG (2,203kb) downloaded 53 time(s).

starway7
#17 Posted : 11/30/2021 1:55:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That amber crystal vaped compleatly and cleanly off of the screen..
Spice blend...came on quickly...totaly enveloped me...strong visuals and body high at first.... but visuals faded somewhat..

with that small 4 drop amount of spice lasted only 15 to 20 minutes...

Tasted a little diferent but wasnt bad or harsh at all...
[[could feel rue and spice booth working together]

I could feel the rue smoothing out and at first boosting the spice effect...but later slowing down the small dose of spice...

seemed like the spice rue blend entered my system fast and left fast..but was fast as straight spice...

should have used more spice ....

[[[after some thought..knowing the rue infused spice crystalized and performed quite well after being vaped..

I realize that because of doses being so low .. and the fact that the rue was vaporized..

The experiance.. [although strong at first]..was short lived ..because everything got metabolized so quickly..[rue would have lasted longer sublingual or oral i think]

I could increase the doses of booth and re infuse again.. but i think i will change to trying herbal teas before vaping and see what happens.. i have more ideas..

comming soon//..