We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vape test with rue paste.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 11/9/2021 2:56:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just vaped what i thought was a fairly low dose of spice..maybe 10 or 15 mgs..and this time i put a tiny fragment of rue paste in center of bowl ..it weighed 7 or 8 mgs.on top of stanless wet pad and used torch lighter...OMG!

It put me in my place for a good 45 minutes! ..it was a strong smooth buzz..some decent CEVs ..

I could tell this wasnt just a straight spice ..it was effected strongly by the rue paste ..

it went straight to its target...

I think the rue combusted [almost] the same time the spice vaporized...

It wasnt quite as visual an experiance as i hoped for? ..i should have used more spice...or more rue?/ not shure...

i was surprised at how much effect that tiny fragment of rue paste had.. as it blended with the spice vapor...

I used about half of the [15 mgs] rue paste on scale photo..i will post below...

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00162.JPG (2,977kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
DSC00163.JPG (2,526kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
DSC00164.JPG (2,398kb) downloaded 74 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BobDobbs
#2 Posted : 11/10/2021 2:47:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As long as you can vaporise it to your satisfaction, maybe try a little less of that paste and a little more spice for a more visual experience. I'd be curious to know your results just vaporising the Rue as I haven't tried it that way.

starway7
#3 Posted : 11/10/2021 1:40:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BobDobbs wrote:
As long as you can vaporise it to your satisfaction, maybe try a little less of that paste and a little more spice for a more visual experience. I'd be curious to know your results just vaporising the Rue as I haven't tried it that way.

Yes ..what you said is very true! ..[ rue can act like a volume control with spice..

i find rue in..[ paste form] [very potent].. [and can be vaporized or atleast combusted]

sublingual paste also is even more effective than smoking it..

in seed form chewed..or paste form...or as a tea..orally..it works well...

I think smoking or vaping rue works ok.. [but is less strong in effect]... compaired to sublingual or oral.

YES ...[More or less rue].. can be used like an ..[adjustable dial].. to effect the experiance duration and inhance the effects from the spice
/..

In fact i suspect that even one rue seed has more potency than many of us think!.... and. far less!.. than is usually used... is needed ..for a good 45 minute experiance combined with spice!

To reduce the work load on my metabolisim... im considering [a new test].[because you need less sublingually]...sublingually chewing as little as 2 or three seeds before vaping to learn the ...effects.. [[if not enough]] ....slowly work up to 4...5..or 6 seeds..before vaping.

.common sense says...why take more rue than is needed?... to acheave the desired effects??

[Because of unknowns]...The more rue taken..the longer it takes to clear your system.,....
[and put you back to base line... .and the less work on your bodys organs and better for your health!

I just want rue to stretch out my trip a bit longer..and give me more calmness to remember..and navagate the experiance better..

personally i want to take rue in the safest manor posible!.. because too much of anything can be unhealthy over time!

hope this makes sense...

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 11/10/2021 4:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Often before vaping dmt, I will smoke a harmala enhanced cigarette. I lay the bed of tobacco onto the paper, add sprinkle of 20 mg or so freebase rue extract, and then roll it up to smoke. Works well. I use the time with the cigarette for praying and becoming centered and at peace before I blast off. I <3 plant medicine!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

starway7
#5 Posted : 11/10/2021 5:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Often before vaping dmt, I will smoke a harmala enhanced cigarette. I lay the bed of tobacco onto the paper, add sprinkle of 20 mg or so freebase rue extract, and then roll it up to smoke. Works well. I use the time with the cigarette for praying and becoming centered and at peace before I blast off. I <3 plant medicine!!

Sounds great Tony!Thumbs up

Im seeing ..[each rue seed].. as a notch on the volume control...[up or down]....and each MG of spice vaped or other..a notch on another control...

finding the right ballence of each control ..[or sweet spot] is where your own personal setting is... where you find the most comfortable setting..